Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Is anyone a vampire yet?
I'm definitely noticing changes and people obey and and magnetized to me constantly. They practically worship me at times. Also before, I obtained women but now some are nearly obsessed. There have been some odd happenings and I even dreamed of another vampire last night. He casted a spell but also spoke in another language while doing so. He also spoke english. I've had many results but work with more than one piece of course.

darkchyld
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

This is a very interesting thread.

As much as I am interested in communicating and communing with spirits and other entities, I have never thought of the possibility that I might be "turned" by one of them. I don't think I'm actually interested in trying to accomplish that , but I can see the allure. 3D

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Catalyst of change, it sounds as if you are having some interesting experiences there. Please keep us informed of your progress. You say that you work with more than one piece. Do you mean you are working with different sellers?
Which is giving you the best results? Good luck with the transformation

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Dropturvey wrote:Catalyst of change, it sounds as if you are having some interesting experiences there. Please keep us informed of your progress. You say that you work with more than one piece. Do you mean you are working with different sellers?
Which is giving you the best results? Good luck with the transformation
Of course. I'll keep you guys posted. Right now I'm working with three pieces in all that deal with vampirism. Two are pieces spelled for vampiric transformation. One is specifically for a "Luciferian Vampire transformation". The other does what I've already listed. To put it simply, it gives you the abilities of vampires while also aligning your energies to the bloodline of the first vampires to exist. The process lasts from 4 to 5 years to fully benefit from the item. It takes about 8 to 12 months max to begin to acquire the abilities of vampires and about 3 to 8 at the least. If anyone wants a legit piece, look up witchtalismans also known as castupon on etsy. I speak with a witch who bought from them and she's definitely turning. The path isn't for everyone though and she's slowly learning this lol. It's been affecting her at work..

The sellers I work with currently to bring about my own process are HauntedHollow, Spellsshop, and Moonstar7spirits. I have a custom piece from moonstar that aids me with further utilizing the powers of vampires while also working to magnetize my twin flame.

Anyways, the piece that gives me the most results is probably the piece from Spellsshop that I gave a description of earlier in this discussion. I can actually feel it's energy on my chin throughout the day and it crawls up my face as well. It's an odd but interesting sensation. It's also left a lot of pressure in my heart chakra some days and I believe it's because I wear it over this energy center. It's a little to early to say much about the hauntedhollow piece but I have noticed it make my mentality shift ever so slightly after a few days of having it. I can much more easily convince or even command people to do as I please. I compare the experience to being much like a serpent in all that I do. Anyways, have a good one.

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

This...

See, what has been admittingly posted here is not an actual transformation... ie... Human DNA to Vampire DNA...
Which is what the thread is about...

The usage of spelled pieces are creating a great experience for you... I'm sure...
But... It appears to be just spelled items manipulating the energy around... Creating a vampiric aura...

But a molecular transformation... It is not...
And that much clarification needs to be brought to light, for all the people that wonder into this thread in particular trying to achieve those fantastic Hollywood limelights of changing into a vampire..

Just saying...

-Xeritch Vesuvius-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

That's not true. Transformations occur on different levels. I just reread ASH's post and you're putting words in his mouth. It's not about what you'd like it to be so unless the mods have an issue with what we're discussing, we will continue. If you feel like discussing transformations on a physical level, feel free.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is really an academic discussion. If you think you've been transformed on any level we'd like to hear about it. You cannot have an open mind if you only fill it with things you approve of. Even if you hear someone's account and you agree 0% to 100% you've still learned something.

There are people who believe they've been 100% physically transformed by a spell. Or those who believe they are a living Vampire because they were bitten (physically).

In any case, this discussion is eye-opening and interesting.

If you're turned by a real Vampire (meaning a generation that has the ability to turn) you're going to know about it because things are going to happen to you that aren't subtle, and traditionally you have someone who is responsible for you because other things happen down the road that require someone to be responsible for what will happen. Basically, without saying too much on a public Forum, if you're really turned you will know, and there won't be any doubt.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:This is really an academic discussion. If you think you've been transformed on any level we'd like to hear about it. You cannot have an open mind if you only fill it with things you approve of. Even if you hear someone's account and you agree 0% to 100% you've still learned something.

There are people who believe they've been 100% physically transformed by a spell. Or those who believe they are a living Vampire because they were bitten (physically).

In any case, this discussion is eye-opening and interesting.

If you're turned by a real Vampire (meaning a generation that has the ability to turn) you're going to know about it because things are going to happen to you that aren't subtle, and traditionally you have someone who is responsible for you because other things happen down the road that require someone to be responsible for what will happen. Basically, without saying too much on a public Forum, if you're really turned you will know, and there won't be any doubt.
This is just me but, many things are indeed possible, we can't dismiss all, the world is always changing and we can devolve or evolve, change does happen whether it be mental, emotional or psychical ,and spiritual a lot is possible. 8

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Thefuumanchuu
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

i feel really weird about bumping an old thread, but this was a really interesting read.
does anyone have any updates on it? i'm so curious.

I like Sour Punch Straws.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”