Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

It's not that old last post was feb 17th.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Thefuumanchuu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

well it's been almost a month, some forums allow only 2 week max bumping time before a thread is considered dead.

but I am super curious how a turning spell works as I see them online from time to time and I assume that it's not really turning, but more manipulation of the energy to make someone feel or enhance the attributes which are known to whichever entity/creature/demon the person wishes to be turned to? however if there is a possibility of turning 100%, how would someone go about it? hollywood romanticisation of shapeshifting and immortality aside, what would turning entail? what would the difference be between energy manipulation of a spell (non reversible) and turning? /wall of questions

I like Sour Punch Straws.
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

I've had a lot change for me since this road to transformation began. Just to update you guys, this is what has occurred lately without all of the extra details. My main 5 senses have improved greatly. Most notable are 3. My sense of smell, hearing, and sight.. I'm very sensitive to light sources now as well. I had been to the club about a month ago and it wasn't so bad but my hearing has improved by much since then. I thought my ears were going to bleed this weekend when I arrived. Never in my life has anything sounded so loud. It was mind-blowing. The funny part is I saw it coming but thought I could control my senses and make my ears less sensitive. I had been able to muffle my hearing once but it was definitely not so easy this time. I also associate people with scents now and notice certain things I never would have before. My psychic abilities and reflexes have improved as well. In addition, I'm a huge magnet for women, my facial structure has changed slightly, I can make people do as I will, I've much greater sex appeal, I've become an even better lover, I've become stronger on different levels, etc. My nature is darker (and not necessarily evil) and many look up to and follow me. Other vampires have also been finding me through what we refer to as "vamp radar" as well. One more experienced than I is currently helping me hone and advance all of my abilities as well as aiding me in bettering my craft and turning others. One thing I've been learning lately is that there are multiple breeds of vampire and each have their own rank and level of respect in the society of the vampyre. I'm currently working on bettering my own.

Thefuumanchuu
new here
new here

Catalyst- that sounds awesome! How long did all of this take and was this a spell?

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

Thefuumanchuu wrote:Catalyst- that sounds awesome! How long did all of this take and was this a spell?
I started my journey back in the beginning of January. It's a very gradual process and other things such as one's own faith and how well they work with the energies of the spell(s) play quite a significant part. So I'd say I'm just a little over 3 months in overall. I began using one spell but then better figured out how this generally works and started using other spells to to increase my rank/abilities and back other previously casted spells. I've been working with about 4 vampyre transformation spells in all. My main one is the piece I began with though it works much slower. I'm also about to begin working with a vampyre deity that will help me along with my process and mastering myself and my abilities. They key is knowing that anything is possible if you've the will. You create your own reality or simply travel there on your own terms. Don't let the mind or the opinions of others hold you back.

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Catalyst, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm fascinated by your experiences and the progress you've made. Please keep safe and use your new skills wisely.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:
Thefuumanchuu wrote:Catalyst- that sounds awesome! How long did all of this take and was this a spell?
I started my journey back in the beginning of January. It's a very gradual process and other things such as one's own faith and how well they work with the energies of the spell(s) play quite a significant part. So I'd say I'm just a little over 3 months in overall. I began using one spell but then better figured out how this generally works and started using other spells to to increase my rank/abilities and back other previously casted spells. I've been working with about 4 vampyre transformation spells in all. My main one is the piece I began with though it works much slower. I'm also about to begin working with a vampyre deity that will help me along with my process and mastering myself and my abilities. They key is knowing that anything is possible if you've the will. You create your own reality or simply travel there on your own terms. Don't let the mind or the opinions of others hold you back.

When will your fangs sprout out? Eager to hear...

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Thefuumanchuu
new here
new here

Bunni wrote:

When will your fangs sprout out? Eager to hear...

haha imagine??
as someone who has wanted pointy canines since I was about 11, if fangs happen, I am going to so do this. no veneers for me! \D

nah, I'd need to think long and hard about it, but it sure sounds tempting if there are no ill effects aside from a heightened everything.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Is this transformation you are undergoing a physical transformation? Or, is this a transformation on the Astral Realm?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Having had overly long eye teeth since I got them as a baby, its not as much fun as you think. You learn to be very careful when eating, and talking.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”