Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

Samsara wrote:...it's not a stretch to believe we can be experimented on and be made pregnant by scientific/experimental means.
That's basically what artificial insemination or surrogate mothers are. Doctors can definitely do these things.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Although Greys DO artificial insemination on human females, often after some genetic tinkering or another, and allow the mother to carry the child, a mergence is different. Non-physical union of higher creation energies that I cannot comprehend. *shrugs* As a rule I do not try to convince anyone of what I personally know to be true. I don't have to prove anything...I invite anyone who wants to, to investigate. Ask the Arcturians. All I care about is that I am now a protected Galactic citizen, and such genetic tinkering with our developing inhabitants of Mother Earth is now illegal. It is very interesting to me that people have so many ideas on the births of certain historic figures, like Christ and Buddha. I have never looked into them especially, but it seems we have a lot of historically oriented spells available a CH. It would be nice to go back and find out for myself, but my talents do not yet extend to time travel (to my conscious knowledge). I only state what legend tells us. They were supposedly born from a virgin mothers.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I only state what legend tells us. They were supposedly born from a virgin mothers.
Which legend and where? Google has varying opinions, but for most Buddhist who have read the works, they mostly agree no he wasn't. According to the Dhrona Sutta:
Then Load Buddha has answered "Drona, I was born as a normal human, lived as a normal human but I have destroyed all the klesha (desires, lust and angry). So I am a extreme human. Most suitable name to identify me is "Buddha"".
There are those who believe his mother was sterile. But she was married for 20 years. It is doubtful one can be married for twenty years and be a virgin. Though infertility magic might be a whole other explanation.

Nevertheless it's interesting to hear about experiences that may make one question reality and how much it can bend versus how much it
does
bend. Something to ponder over.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Here is one example off a website. There are others: (beyondallreligion.com)
"Buddha’s birth.
Buddha’s mother, Queen Maya, was a virgin who, in a dream was visited by a white elephant (considered sacred and heralded as a manifestation of the Gods) who impregnated virgin Maya, by piercing her side painlessly with one of his six tusks, who in turn brought Buddha into flesh."
. I just know that virgin birth is POSSIBLE....It is interesting to note that the process is something similar to what happened to me. Maya's side was pierced by a white elephant...mine was pierced by a lightning bolt of energy.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I always find it funny when people try to place limits on reality when this is literally a spirit forum, as in, an entity has died and continued on (isn't that amazing considering we might have once thought we are purely material?) Or when we know psychic events are real... Or when we know spirits are powerful... And especially when we know, IF we know, that WE are powerful. Consciousness is unlimited. Ask your Higher Self, "what are the limits to reality?" There are none, anything is truly possible :) but your beliefs are what limit you. Consciousness creates reality!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Consciousness is unlimited.
Consciousness is one thing, the physical world is another. The universe may appear unlimited because we haven't been able to pinpoint it's limits. But most things do eventually meet its limits, at least in the physical world. Much like a balloon that reaches it's physical capacity and blows. There are certain physical laws that cannot be denied...like gravity. By accepting that is the natural state we can then try to figure how to manipulate it and make it appear like magic, like antigravity chambers. I'll even give you that an entity might be able to lift you up to appear like levitation or your mind might have found the wave or frequency to lift you off the ground. But as far as I know, physical birth requires egg and sperm. How that comes together is up to one's own investigation. One could easily loose consciousness through kidnap, drunken nights, memory erasing technology, memory erasing trauma, magical mind control though now I'm pushing the boundaries. Have you heard of the Turkey Baster method? Two lesbians who want a child often hire their male friend to load up a turkey baster and....use your imagination.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

For me personally, I believe that the only limits are the ones that you believe are there, and thus you put limits on your reality. I believe that gravity can be altered and manipulated. I say this because I have personally experienced flying in the physical when I was a child, but only once to date. It was an amazing experience, and one of many that has put me on this path of learning.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I think in a way, both opinions on the nature of reality are correct. It is both Finite and Infinite. When we are born into this world, our minds are pretty much a blank slate. we experience the world around us, are insatiably curious, it is how we fill that void.
However, we are also told that there are things we CAN'T (I hate that word with a passion) do. And as our mind absorbs it, it imprints onto our reality, we learn that we CAN'T fly, CAN'T walk through walls, CAN'T do so many things. And it becomes true, we imprint that on our personal realities.
So, while reality may be unbound, we ourselves are never able to free our minds enough to enjoy it.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
This is a link to magnolias post about "anythings possible".

I think this argument boils down to realistic vs imagination. Both are valid and acceptable. The most whimsical of people wont jump off a building not because they've been taught to fear but because they understand the consequences. Likewise the most rational individual will still have flights of fancy.

That's not to say i'm calling experiences flights of fancy. I think what i said stands though.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:
Consciousness is unlimited.
Consciousness is one thing, the physical world is another. The universe may appear unlimited because we haven't been able to pinpoint it's limits. But most things do eventually meet its limits, at least in the physical world. Much like a balloon that reaches it's physical capacity and blows. There are certain physical laws that cannot be denied...like gravity. By accepting that is the natural state we can then try to figure how to manipulate it and make it appear like magic, like antigravity chambers. I'll even give you that an entity might be able to lift you up to appear like levitation or your mind might have found the wave or frequency to lift you off the ground. But as far as I know, physical birth requires egg and sperm. How that comes together is up to one's own investigation. One could easily loose consciousness through kidnap, drunken nights, memory erasing technology, memory erasing trauma, magical mind control though now I'm pushing the boundaries. Have you heard of the Turkey Baster method? Two lesbians who want a child often hire their male friend to load up a turkey baster and....use your imagination.

This reality like all realities is nothing but your consciousness objectified. In that sense it cannot truly be considered "physical" except as a perspective. The mass consciousness of humanity is what "solidifies" (nothing is truly solid, but vibrational, scientists confirm this) concepts that only really exist in our minds e.g. Physics, gravity. These are agreed upon "limits" that are only in place because prior to incarnating we agreed these would be our parameters however at any point in time by simply (not so simply) knowing that we are the masters of reality, we can overcome these quite naturally (as we are the ones that hold them in place at least in our own experience).

Everything is comprised of consciousness and reality is always, always molded to your expectation of what it will look like. Nonphysical and physical are not really separate at all, all limits are in your mind. Like I said, ask your HS and you will know for sure. Better yet, ask for a full on merge (merge of perspective) next time you're "out" and you will be shown your "limits". William Buhlman did this in his book "Adventures Out of The Body", a recommended read. Since your HS is really your God-self I think you can trust them.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”