acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Alikat13 wrote:I have made contact with the lovely goddess Aphrodite but haven't received any signs from her it's been some months now so I'm not really sure. I'm not giving up so easily on her though I guess I just have to make more progress.
Nah I didn't make any contract. Just trying to work with their energy and it's really amazing.

If you want to work with Aphrodite I find having some of her spirit/ entities a great help. I have an Aphrodite hare and nympho from blumoon8 and we connected on the first/ second try. Only felt her once I though

boop
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I can try that not only are the bunnies adorable:) but I also really like Eric's beings as well he has a lot of interesting ones. Do you think through her hare and nympho you are somewhat connected to Aphrodite a lot more and is it an easier way to make a connection to her?

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Yeh it def was easier. I had the 20 Greek immortal stone from ch but having the two entities from her made it easier to connect and somewhat less intimidating. Was my first time connecting with an immortal. What's funny is she lent my nympho energy a few days later after we connected. Having rose scent candle really help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'll make note of that and now I definitely want an entity from her :)

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So do/can non-immortals become immortals in any way/shape/form or they are beings that already have pre-existed from the very beginning? If immortals can be both DA or WA how did they get to that stage if they were previously non-immortals?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:So do/can non-immortals become immortals in any way/shape/form or they are beings that already have pre-existed from the very beginning? If immortals can be both DA or WA how did they get to that stage if they were previously non-immortals?
There's this thread : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic34976.html

About WA or DA, I guess as long as one has the ability to choose to or not to do good, and/or to choose to or not to do bad, then he/she/it would be DA, perhaps : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:So do/can non-immortals become immortals in any way/shape/form or they are beings that already have pre-existed from the very beginning? If immortals can be both DA or WA how did they get to that stage if they were previously non-immortals?
There's this thread : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic34976.html

About WA or DA, I guess as long as one has the ability to choose to or not to do good, and/or to choose to or not to do bad, then he/she/it would be DA, perhaps : /
I am not talking about 'immortality' but as in being a deity(Immortals) which this sub-forum is for?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:I am not talking about 'immortality' but as in being a deity(Immortals) which this sub-forum is for?
You're right : P
In that case, you might want to check the examples of human deified into deity, e.g. Buddha, Guan Yu, Shoki, Tenjin, etc. : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

What happens if say another 'unbound' immortal(Talking GA/DA) decides they dislike your interaction with a certain other one? Can they interfere with your binding to them made here in that case?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I guess if other immortals interfere the binding with no valid reason, the immortal interfered may take offense.

However, it is always good to check with the original conjurers, whether the bindings are interfered, broken, etc. : )

Return to “Immortals”