General Immortal Questions.

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This is for askign general questions related to Immortals.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was drawn to this one in the store
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=120

I read about it, but wondered, do Immortals get along with my other spirits?
Are they white entities?
(i have a White Dragon, some Bronwyn Angels, and alot of the White Creatures, and some Djinns that are being sent out)
I also have a Psy Vamp on the way also :inlove: :inlove:
(Thanks to someone) :hug:
I have no idea about Immortals, so any advice would be greatly appreciated :thankyou:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I have been drawn to several Immortals recently - I received my first back in the C5 sale, Amon. I also have Prometheus on the way - couldn't resist ASH :D This is what I've gathered from my very limited experience, some Immortals are duality - I would guess most probably are - they have the ability to go beyond good or evil and I believe they see things much differently than mortals, as in they don't limit themselves or bind themselves to quaint definitions ;) I believe they all get along with our spirits; I'm sure there might be an exception.

Peace, light & love

Phil

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks so much Phil :thankyou:
If its a Duality, I won't get it, i am a chicken, LOL :ohcrap: :lol:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Wicked Witch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

magnolia or ash -
Any idea when the encyclopedia will be updated with the immortal info? I know you guys are super busy but there are quite a few I'd really like more info on... b/c I just might have to get some of them (esp when you keep giving us such super deals on SS's) ! :thumbup:

Thanks for all you do! :applause:

Brightest Blessings,
WW

Don't make me get my Flying Monkeys...

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Ohhh Magnolia,
do you think that you might put in the information for EOS and the Graces?

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I joined the immortal club, got a c5 Amon-Ra and Horus in the December spirit stone crazy sale. Immortals are still a bit of mystery to me, but I guess thats the fun of it. Figure it out, even if it takes me years.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
tuca
new here
new here

Hey guys;

Two Wraith Spirit Stones for example; even though both are Wraiths, which happen to be nameless and quite impersonal, they're still two completely separate beings, if quite similar in many ways.
So you can't "stack" Wraiths; you can have many and shower in generic Wraith energy, but they'll always be separate from one another.

Now, what about Immortals? What happens if you get ten C5 spirit stones of the same Immortal? We're talking about a single entity now.
Provided all stones are cast by the same person at a close time from one another, (like would be the case if you bought them all from CH) their energy signature should be exactly the same, or very close to it.
Would you get a much stronger and better connection to the Immortal in question doing that?
In other words, can you "stack" Immortals?

Am I the first one to think of a necklace made of a dozen drilled C5 Spirit Stones of a single Immortal? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (Yoda smiles)

Chi Too
new here
new here

tuca wrote:Am I the first one to think of a necklace made of a dozen drilled C5 Spirit Stones of a single Immortal?
If anything, that would be one hefty necklace. The spirit stones that I have received so far for my CH spirits are not just little pebbles!

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=229

Why is SHOKI classified into JAPANESE IMMORTALS ?
He is originally a god in China though SHOKI is certainly popular in Japan.
And, it doesn't seem that his nature changed by having transmitted it to Japan.

http://baike.baidu.com/view/9853.htm

Return to “Immortals”