You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: New to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: GraceTaisie
Zodiac:

I have no interest in conjuring whatsoever. As I am new enough to all this, my opinion on this doesn't really mean much but I don't think it is something everyone should do. I believe that people can be easily fooled and if not very experienced could make mistakes that affect others, as well as themselves. I personally, would never trust this kind of thing in the hands of inexperienced beginners. I do believe that you have to practice and start somewhere but I just think it must be something that requires very much care.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Grace.. you are correct...

But do you know what questions to ask your conjurers to be sure that they are experienced?

It's not that there are a lot of new conjurers - it's that they don't know how to answer those questions... and buyers don't know to ask them. That's the real elephant.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
GraceTaisie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: New to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: GraceTaisie
Zodiac:

No, I certainly don't know the questions...or the answers. A trusted friend sent me here and I am comfortable with allowing CH to do these things for me. I tested the vessel, of course. (Via my aunt) She is extremely sensitive to all things like this. She doesn't do conjuring or anything like that. I fondled my ring in front of her until she remarked how interesting it was and asked to see it. I let her hold it, giving her no information except that a friend gave it to me. She picked up on things immediately and thus we got into the subject of spirit keeping. I feel that I can trust CH and would not switch unless given a reason not to trust CH anymore.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm definitely not talking about CH. Their reputation is both well-known, and well-deserved. However, many buyers start here, and eventually do move into trying other seller's services, not just conjurers, but other practitioners as well.

We do have seller review threads, but they're not always going to present an accurate picture...

This thread deals with conjuring, not other workings, mostly because those questions are the ones needed by the community right now.

Sometime today or tomorrow, I hope to post a list of questions for buyers to ask that has been discussed by various sellers and accepted as things a seller ought to be able to answer so that the buyer can make an informed judgment. It's not up to the sellers to judge each other... it's up to the sellers to inform their buyers, and the buyers to inform themselves, and then for the buyers to decide if a conjurer's works are for them.

Eventually, I'd also like to create two other threads, one for questions to ask your Healer, and one for questions to ask your spell-caster.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just wondering, I have considered conjuring only one spirit, a nympho with a incantation that I purchased from CH. This would of course be strictly for my self. I can generally feel the tingles spirits give me and it can feel quite nice but I sadly cant see, talk, and tell them apart. When I am thinking about my spirits I generally have a few random names pop in my head, and it happened right after I used the incantation once, but I cant be sure its the right one. To top that off since I could not bind her Im not sure she is still here.

What do you think of me doing this with CH's incantation. I generally feel a bit uneasy with it myself and plan to wait a while before trying again.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Since I'm not trained by CH, and not familiar with the incantation, and my personal Workings do not involve incantations, I honestly cannot advise you.

I recommend that you ask Magnolia, as the conjuration is hers, and the best information always comes straight from the horse's mouth. :)

Deepest blessings and good luck...
Nycto

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Buyer beware and only purchase from reputable sellers like CH and there won't be any crazy problems

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

ambiew wrote:Buyer beware and only purchase from reputable sellers like CH and there won't be any crazy problems
That's why I ordered custom conjures from CH.

I forget which thread I posted this in, but when I first was on the fence about spirit keeping, but was interested in particular creatures, I tried an experiment. I sent out a general "page" to any interested creatures of those types to give me an indication that they did, in fact, wish to work with me. One of the creatures was a Phoenix; hours later, I distinctly smelled burning wood in a situation where there was no logical explanation for such a thing to happen. Next, I did the same for a Pipe Fox... shortly afterward, my iPhone unexpectedly rebooted in my hand, a highly unusual occurrence.

So, I had my answer, as far as I was concerned. But did I go looking up spells for conjuring, binding, or whatever? NO. I promptly went to the CH shop and ordered custom conjures. Why? Because I figured that relying on CH's experience would be my last line of defense between myself and any possible tricksters coming through. I know that if I order a custom conjured Phoenix from them, I will GET a Phoenix and not something else masquerading as one. Ditto for the other spirits I was interested in.

Do I trust my own abilities overall? Yes. But in THIS aspect of the paranormal, I am a downright beginner, and I am willing to rely on the expertise of people who have established a rock-solid reputation, to make sure that everything turns out as it should.

That's a course of action I would recommend to anyone who is at or near the beginning of their journey: we need to take all necessary precautions, and not tackle anything that we're genuinely not ready to handle.

</soapbox> ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “CONJURATIONS”