the significance of laughter therapy

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
courtney
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: LAUGH
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There are several advantages related to laughter therapy, it the sentence is reflected in other way, you could say that the laughter therapy is used for curing numerous types of ailments today. In the present scenario, you can even observe laughter therapy for cancer treatments. Moreover, such a therapy is regarded best for resolving or diminishing several concerns related to mental and physical health. Today, you can find thousands of people relying on such a strategy or session for finding solutions to their personal and health problems. Continue reading to learn more about the different advantages or laughter therapy.
You can find several types of laughter therapies today. Each of these sessions may work towards achieving some unique goals. Literally transformed, each of these sessions may come with some particular advantages. Therefore, when it comes to choosing a laughter therapy session, it is vital for you to gain an insight on the different advantages that it can cater. Laughter therapy is one of the best antidotes for the concerns like depression and stress. Depression is always a serious concern that has even claimed lives of several individuals in the past. Most of the current day masses experience stress from the kind of lifestyle they follow. Therefore, stress management seems to be an essentiality for most of them. This is where a laughter therapy session can come in handy. Laughter can also improve the immunity system in your body together with digestion.
If you choose a good laughter therapy session then you are literally making your life more beautiful.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

What is laughter therapy like? Is it just a therapist who makes you laugh? That's the only part I was confused on, laughter is the best medicine but how do you go about making someone laugh for an entire session?

into my diamond matrix.....
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

luna023 wrote:What is laughter therapy like? Is it just a therapist who makes you laugh? That's the only part I was confused on, laughter is the best medicine but how do you go about making someone laugh for an entire session?
Strap them to a chair a tickle them with a feather... :lol:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aternity of Darkness wrote:
luna023 wrote:What is laughter therapy like? Is it just a therapist who makes you laugh? That's the only part I was confused on, laughter is the best medicine but how do you go about making someone laugh for an entire session?
Strap them to a chair a tickle them with a feather... :lol:
::rofl:: :thumbup:

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Meditation”