gargoyle present before I even purchased vessel

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

In my opinion, if a gargoyle wanted to be with you and was already present without you having to give up money first: (1) Get the name and basic description from the gargoyle directly. (2) Ask the gargoyle to move into a vessel of your choosing. (3) Keep your money.

Let's say you went to a dating site and found someone you were interested in. Then you meet up in real life and it seems to be working out. Do you still pay the web site, or do you just start dating and be grateful for the match?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:In my opinion, if a gargoyle wanted to be with you and was already present without you having to give up money first: (1) Get the name and basic description from the gargoyle directly. (2) Ask the gargoyle to move into a vessel of your choosing. (3) Keep your money.

Let's say you went to a dating site and found someone you were interested in. Then you meet up in real life and it seems to be working out. Do you still pay the web site, or do you just start dating and be grateful for the match?
That is good advice, 1tu theres a creepy hollows item ( the ucboatt) that actually lets you bind spirits yourself 1h I think the gargoyle the op was talking about was a prebound...so it was already binded before the op had the experiences with it,...

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The only thing I can't figure out is what happens if you take the gargoyle home this way and then the original vessel gets sold. Are there now two gargoyles?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:The only thing I can't figure out is what happens if you take the gargoyle home this way and then the original vessel gets sold. Are there now two gargoyles?
I dont think it would be possible with a prebound, if the vessel was sold the buyer would be its spirit keeper...i guess for an example it would be like someone else trying to bind one of your spirits to a vessel (I dont think it would work since they have a binding with you and you alone are their spirit keeper)...but that would be a good idea for an unbound gargoyle though (to bind it to a vessel yourself, if the gargoyle wanted to of course)...

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I think it would be possible with a prebound gargoyle to let the gargoyle stay and just let the seller know. Hey, seller, your gargoyle came to me and now your vessel is empty. I don't know why it doesn't happen more often.

Do you remember the episode of Bob's Burgers (season 5, episode 2) where Tina believes she has a ghost in a shoebox? And the name of the ghost was Jeff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_and_the_Real_Ghost wrote:Tina and Jeff begin going out, earning her attention from her friends, though she has some doubts about whether Jeff is real. However, Tammy takes the box and claims that Jeff left a message written in steam on the girl's bathroom mirror that says he's breaking up with Tina and is now dating Tammy. Tina is heartbroken.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It would depend on the binding, I think.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Gargoyle”