neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It's phenomenal what you and Ash have established. You're the reason that CH is where it is at, today.
I found CH when I was looking for answers and I plan to stay. It's a great community where people of all beliefs and walks of life have come together to build on their passion and to share knowledge of the paranormal.
I thank you with all of my heart for all that you have done and continue to do.
And I wish you great success in all of your endeavors and in the future of CH.

KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH, LOVE & LIGHT.

Bounteous Blessings,
Angelite

ImageImage

GraceTaisie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: New to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: GraceTaisie
Zodiac:

One of your awesome customers sent me here. He no longer posts on the forums but he buys everything from you guys. He has more stuff from you than he knows what to do with. The incredible part about him is that with all I was going through, he took a risk by informing a very christian woman on spirit keeping. If not for him, I wouldn't be here. I think you guys have some great friends here who are extremely loyal to you and they are getting the word out to help others like me. You guys have truly accomplished a great deal and are trusted so much from your loyal customers. All the info you provide here is such a great way to keep people informed. I think you have truly succeeded due to the loyalty and trust that we have in you because you guys are so loyal to us! I would never trust anyone else with this kind of thing. It's truly amazing to see what you have done for so many people. I see that you will continue to thrive.

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm glad CH exists and that CH is very dedicated to bringing educational material to people when it comes to the paranormal and spirit keeping. I don't want to think how things would have been like without CH. CH has done the most to bring people from all religions, ages and backgrounds to come together to experience and learn how great spirit keeping truly can be.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Just think, you two have been the starter on a new whole way of life and that my friends is not amazing, but wonderful!!!! :thumbup: :D

As things move forward in this world, spirit keeping will indeed be one of the foundations of a new whole way of living and evolving into something that will help change the world and of that....I have no doubt!!!!

As for all of us, we will be able to see that happen!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! and yeah...I discovered this place when you guys had friended me on twitter when i used to be known as dillyparanormal...and i am so glad you guys did, as i had no idea spirit keeping even existed...and i read the forum for a full year before i finally took the plunge...and am so grateful for this second home...and the friends I have made here, and the knowledge I have learned. :heart: :grouphug:

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

That is an AMAZING statistic! 78 million views!

Funny... but just yesterday, I noticed that the forum was around 1,500 posts from reaching 500,000... and the thought crossed my mind, "Wonder what the prize is for the person making the 500,00th post?" LOL

This is truly a great accomplishment... to have a site that continually draws new people and keeps them returning day after day. There is so much knowledge, history and caring here... and even during the times when negativity seems rampant, the LOVE shines through stronger than ever.

CONGRATS!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

How cool would it be if they had T-shirts that said CH Strong :D

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Huff found this site on accident. He was looking at spirits on Ebay, and followed the path here. I was reluctant to take the plunge when he showed it to me. I had been burned several times by other "paranormal" sites who judged me harshly and told me that I would be going to hell or that I was demon possessed because I could see and hear things that they could not. Because of this experience, I was reluctant to try again.

After months of urging, he finally got me to join the chat. The first time, I was contacted by an old man. The man urgently tried to get me to tell someone he was ok. As a result, I asked the question "Does someone here have an elderly family member, possibly a grandfather who recently passed?" Bryan, who was a chat mod at the time spoke up and said his grandfather had passed about a month before. The old man felt it was urgent to tell Bryan that he was at peace, and that he should not grieve so hard for him. He wanted him to know that he would be there in the afterlife to meet him. That took a lot of energy from me, and I slept soundly once I left chat.

After the warm reception I received on chat. I realized this place might be different. I was not judged harshly for my abilities, I was accepted. Then Bryan and several others urged me to join the forum. They guided me in signing up. That night we were scheduled to have a chat party-my first. That is when I met Magnolia and Ash. I felt a kind heart in both of them. I mentioned that I wanted to join forum, and Magnolia accepted my request that night. Magnolia told me that night what I was and why I had so many gifts open to me. She called me an empath. Since that night, I have not looked back.

I look at this place as a second home.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

I have a feeling we will reach 780 million relatively in a short time. :thumbup:
CH= Continuously Halive!

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :meme: ::hail:: :applause: ::party:: I love you guys CH 4ever!!!!!!!

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats