How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
10%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
55%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
14%

Total votes: 354
CeeRZ
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carpathian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wish I could change the options on the poll now! THere are alot of ways to get here. I kinda figured I covered the majority... guess not! :)
I really do love the stories of how people found CH. It's really so underground almost... but if we aren't shakin' the ground, I don't know what else is!!

As mentioned on another thread - the world is waking up, and I have a feeling we will see a lot more new people coming through here who are curious about the paranormal.
We only see what we want to see, so open your eyes.

3 vampires, 2 dragons
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I was researching paranormal experiences...and ch kept popping up....over and over again...so i looked...researched...saw many negative reviews...and magnolias calm and reasond responses...thus i was hooked
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Mehr03
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

It was totally random for me even though I am a fan of paranormal activities. I felt so lucky and blessed when I found this forum. I never thought spirit-keeping does exist. Even though I don't feel yet ready to have a spirit, it has been an enjoyable journey for me so far. I hope I can learn more from Mag and Ash. The peeps on this forum are also friendly. :thumbup: I just wish I had found this site much earlier. :(

:hug:
CeeRZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Mehr03 wrote:It was totally random for me even though I am a fan of paranormal activities. I felt so lucky and blessed when I found this forum. I never thought spirit-keeping does exist. Even though I don't feel yet ready to have a spirit, it has been an enjoyable journey for me so far. I hope I can learn more from Mag and Ash. The peeps on this forum are also friendly. :thumbup: I just wish I had found this site much earlier. :(

Oh Mehr! I sure hope you start spirit keeping soon! It has been such a blessing in my life already, and I can barely even see/hear my spirits. Often times I'm guessing if it was my own voice or theirs. haha :) :think:

3 vampires, 2 dragons
Mehr03
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

CeeRZ wrote:
Mehr03 wrote:It was totally random for me even though I am a fan of paranormal activities. I felt so lucky and blessed when I found this forum. I never thought spirit-keeping does exist. Even though I don't feel yet ready to have a spirit, it has been an enjoyable journey for me so far. I hope I can learn more from Mag and Ash. The peeps on this forum are also friendly. :thumbup: I just wish I had found this site much earlier. :(

Oh Mehr! I sure hope you start spirit keeping soon! It has been such a blessing in my life already, and I can barely even see/hear my spirits. Often times I'm guessing if it was my own voice or theirs. haha :) :think:

aww thank you...I intend to start soon. I have this nasty fear that I will never be able to hear or sense my spirits. Hopefully I will get over this fear soon. :dancing:
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

We can all agree that no matter which vehicle brought us here to be together, we're so glad to be part of CH.
Now that we found it, let's hang on to it strongly, never let go no matter what...
“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

CeeRZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

aternity wrote:We can all agree that no matter which vehicle brought us here to be together, we're so glad to be part of CH.
Now that we found it, let's hang on to it strongly, never let go no matter what...
Absolutely!!!!!!! :hug: :grouphug:

3 vampires, 2 dragons
Xelan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Xelan the Embodiment of Light

CeeRZ wrote: As mentioned on another thread - the world is waking up, and I have a feeling we will see a lot more new people coming through here who are curious about the paranormal.
This makes me wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing that people are 'waking up' because knowledge can be used in a variety of ways, as the famous saying goes.. "Knowledge is Power" and humans are known to abuse any form of power that is entitled to them. Look at the great kings and rulers of the older ages, to the presidents and governments of today's world, they are examples of what humanity is capable of. I have heard stories in my hometown as a child about the military already using magicks and spirits in war. I dismissed these stories until I came to realize they are in fact possible.

I was drawn to this post and had to reply and give my 2cents.
"Choose not an existing path, make your own path and leave a trail behind (for others)." Xelan

"What lies before you (now) is a shadow of what lies ahead of you." Xelan

"Nature's secret is patience, may it be your specialty." Xelan

"It's not about predicting the future, it's about making it happen." Xelan
Xelan
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Xelan the Embodiment of Light

Mehr03 wrote: I have this nasty fear that I will never be able to hear or sense my spirits. Hopefully I will get over this fear soon. :dancing:
If you think you can't hear or sense spirits it will result in just that! Your thoughts and fears can manifest and 'block' you from sensing spirits. If you think positive, you allow yourself to exercise these abilities and things will work out more smoothly if you're determined to do so. If you think you can't and are doubtful while learning physic abilities it will become harder for you to accomplish. I hope this helps you out!! :)
"Choose not an existing path, make your own path and leave a trail behind (for others)." Xelan

"What lies before you (now) is a shadow of what lies ahead of you." Xelan

"Nature's secret is patience, may it be your specialty." Xelan

"It's not about predicting the future, it's about making it happen." Xelan
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

I was actually looking up the haunted collector show but another website came up with the same name ran by Dee Dee. i just started reading about all their items and then looked up who this person was and any info about their website. I guess It was the peak time when Arguments and acusations were being flung around towards creepy hollows and of course I had to research and join :). Through alot of post reading I did decipher what was going on and who was behind the negative publicily. ::bop::
Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”