How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
9%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
55%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
15%

Total votes: 350
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

It's kind of a funny story... I have always since a kid have been interested in magic and the supernatural and paranormal. I was always the weird kid until I got older because of this. I always wanted to be a witch I really don't know why but in my eyes there the most power beings I've ever seen. So I looked up on how to practice the craft and such and til this day there no teachers ,classes ,mentors...etc So all my life I have stalked the web for bound vessels, spells , occult items , oddities...etc never anything solid really until just a week ago I found this website. I'm am truly shocked at how much information and constant information at that and how things work and such its really nice. I feel very much at home here and I get the most amazing vibes from this place. I put in five orders in already and it's barely been a week since I have been on here. I still barely know how anything works here but it just feels right you know? Like I get this gut feeling that I can really trust this place. I really love all the devotion and work ash and magnolia put into there work it really shows if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life. I really appreciate this as it has really opened up another view on my life and has really let me feel like myself when everyone else in my life makes me think I'm absolutely insane. Thank you creepy hollows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We are so glad you have all found us. What heart-warming and wonderful stories to be reading first thing in the morning! I am so happy to have you all with us <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes I stumbled across it while searching for info about spirit keeping - I found out about spirit keeping from etsy.

BUT what amazed me is that the day after I signed up, I went to my first appointment with a healer.

She asked me to draw something while she kept quiet, staring at me while I draw. After I handed her the drawing (which was awful!) she started giving me a general assessment.

Then she said "I have been told you have registered in something; like you enrolled in an online college or a learning place of some sort. This is your path".

At first I said I didn't enroll in any course or online college then it hit me and I was floored!! It was CH!!

And I didn't look back ever since then. My journey started here in CH -- (made my first order days later too).

In this wonderful journey, I have discovered that I'm an empath, a healer with many psychic gifts, highly spiritual - an old soul with a mission in this life. <3

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

one day the word "succubus" appeared in my head and i couldn't get it out. i thought of ubi night and day, searching for ways to call one to me. there were so many.. using blood to summon one from lillith (seemed a lil bit too much.. no thanks), using hair, writing a letter and burning it.. and eventually i heard of people purchasing a vessel containing a spirit. i thought it was goofy at first, too. but the more i read, the more i thought it to be worth a shot. i discovered creepyhollows and i dove right in. it was a lovely decision. thank you ch :>

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I love reading these posts! Thank you guys for telling us :) It really makes it feel more like a family here.

Welcome Zaman & Nezzuo :) We're glad you found us <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
salemhaus2016
new here
new here

Hello,
I find it here so wonderful with so many positive energy, magnolia and the whole team is wonderful,
like a big family,around the globe.All happiness this whole Universium,for they love magnolia and her team
and of course for this wonderful forum.
light and love
from Germany

Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

The CH site and the forum kept popping up in google searches. I was a sceptic, to put it politely. Eventually curiosity got the better of me, and I stayed for more that 1 second, and started reading the faqs about spirit keeping and magic. It was like being hit with a ton of (very positive) bricks, eventhough I was blind and deaf back then, I went from sceptic to knowing in a split second.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you magnolia, i know i'll be here for a long time!

zestychipotlemango
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don't know yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon, I think.
My magical/paranormal name...: I'm still finding out. For now, I use Curio.

i can't wholly recall how i first bumped into ch, but when i found out they had dinosaur spirits, i was certainly intrigued. i don't want to get too many spirits too quickly, because i'd like to be able to devote my energy to making one bond work at a time, but once i'm settled in with my first new companion, i think i'd like to get a tyrannosaurus.
(what, you say? a novice taking on a dark arts spirit like that? i'm a palaeontology major. if nothing else, i have the academic background for it.)

AhLoong
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure
Zodiac:

It all started when a very good friend of mine who had spirits from a Malaysian conjurer from Kuching, Sarawak introduced to me that there really was such a thing as spirit keeping. I became interested and looked for ways to get my own and thus found CH. Any Malaysian keepers around? <3

To overcome fear, you must embrace it.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”