active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Perry Stevenson Posted: Dec 4 2007, 05:59 PM

Educational Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Hi,

I know that psy Vampires feed off of energy from others and give it to its owner but wouldn't the charging box just give the vampire its energy? So if I had a Vampire and then bought a charging box would that mean the Vampire would just not have to feed off of others again?

Just thought I would ask.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Posted: Dec 4 2007, 06:05 PM

Creator

Member No.: 1

That is actually a VERY good question!

I think the energy Vampires get from humans are different from the enery in a charging box, though I'm not completely sure. I hope someone with more knowlge will answer soon, I would like to know myself

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PhoenixRising84 Posted: Dec 4 2007, 06:54 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 27

The charging box is meant to keep any mackigal item in peak shape. Basically, buying an item and using it daily or keeping it with you will drain it of energy. The energy a vampire object would accumulate is for the owner of the object (someone please correct me if I'm wrong but this is my understanding) and not for the entity. As far as I know, the charging box would be for the entity to "rest", essentially regaining his/her full strength in order to be in tip top life sucking shape

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 5 2007, 07:27 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

You guys are absolutely right! When any entity of spirit is bound to a vessel it requires a great amount of energy and as the spirit resides within its vessel it slowly loses the zest of energy it was bound with. Spirits are capable of recapturing energy on their own, recharging boxes really just give it that extra punch to get it going. So your vampire is still going to take the energy it needs from humans, the recharging box is replenishing the binding energy.

I made my first one in 1998 when I was practicing with a recharging spell that was intended for a unicorn's horn. It was a spell that was from 1432 AD and was a common trade amongst practitioners then and now. I really wanted something that would give my spirits a giant boost because I wear 10 to 15 of them a day and sometimes more.

So I experimented with mixing the unicorn recharging spell with a spiritual relief spell I had and the results were truly breathtaking. I shared it with the group and everyone wanted a recharging box so I bought the boxes and cast 30 of them before the next meeting. Since then everyone knows where to get them.

So in October of 2005 I offered the first recharging box on eBay, my own special blend, and the rest is history. I started by offering the faery recharging box because fae are a common amongst collectors and they took off. So since then I have offered them for most entities. I have recharging boxes available locally for more than 84 different entities but for eBay and the website I keep just the most common listed.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

xXxClairexXx Posted: Dec 5 2007, 08:18 PM

Otaku

Member No.: 25

OO now I know!!
So it's something like we have to eat but then we also have to have a confy bed to sleep on as well??

--------------------
With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 5 2007, 08:38 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Yes, that's right. The original spell that was used for a Unicorn's horn was meant solely for use on the horn but castors, witches and Keepers all found that when cast properly the horn was magnified and replenished in power but it also affected the strength and agility of the rest of the unicorn.

Then when I combined it with the spiritual relief spell it brought an uplift and recharging energy for the entire spirit... any spirit.

The only difference for each entity is that I have special, exclusive spells that I bind each specific entity for. That way you can use any recharging box for any entity and it will replenish their energy faster and stronger but when used in their specific boxes it amplifies their specific powers and gifts.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

Theresa Posted: Dec 11 2007, 08:35 PM

Blessed

Member No.: 3

So when is the best time to put them in the charging boxes?? at night??

--------------------
''Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Ghosts were people too

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 12 2007, 09:47 AM

Omniscient Spirit

I put spirits into charging boxes throughout the day, especially if I know I am not going to come into contact with them for a few days. I try to rotate spirits in and out of the boxes all the time, it's hectic and crazy but when I take a spirit out to spend time with them I put another back in its place. With our lives it is virtually impossible to say, "Okay every night I am going to put my Black Forest fae into their box" because I never know what is going to come our way during the day... so I just do it when I have time throughout the day.

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey Magnolia,

i just bought a couple of charging boxes from you but only just read this. So are you saying that if i buy one of your Djinn cahrging boxes, i can use it for all entities but it will be most effective for the Djinn?
In which case, the charging boxes in the store look quite the same, how would i tell them apart if i get 1 each for different entities?[/color]

templarwraith
new here
new here

I think a neat looking charging box for a vampire would be one made out of wood and shaped like a coffin and lined with red velvet. :)

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi all, i normally wear my vampire items through the night and place them within a red velvet spelled and charged pouch and then into one of my charging boxes throughout the day. i never wear my vamps out in daylight so once dusk comes, out they come! just my thoughts. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Well, I never thought to wear fthem only at night and not in the day time. DUH.......I have 2 that I wear nearly 24/7. Guess I should try Arsine's way for a while.

I have a coffen charge box for my vampires now I got from Mother Elezabeth.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Princess wrote:Well, I never thought to wear fthem only at night and not in the day time. DUH.......I have 2 that I wear nearly 24/7. Guess I should try Arsine's way for a while.

I have a coffen charge box for my vampires now I got from Mother Elezabeth.
Oh...I saw those charging boxes...they are beautiful!!!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
fang
neophyte
neophyte

i have a charging box i made a year ago using herbs, stones etc, just wondered if i can put more than one vampire vessel in there, or is it better to keep them apart, as i am thinking of getting another vamp soon lol!

believe and you will see.
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

hi itll be fine to keep them together-i do. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
fang
neophyte
neophyte

cool thanks for that.

believe and you will see.

Return to “Vampire”