Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

Just out of curiosity, what's the weirdest paranormal experience you've ever had?
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

Mine was definitely when I was 11, and on fathers day around 10am when the light was really sunny I dropped my car toy down my U shaped stairs so it went all the way down, and as I got to the middle and looked down to the open door into the living room (even though it was bright and sunny) I felt this horrible feeling like I need to stop, and then after a few seconds I seen a male figure in a black suit walk from the right to the left of that doorway and he was transparent and black colour, and the suit looked very old (kind of reminded me of either an old fashioned funeral person with a top hat, or one of them fancy men that used to open coach doors for the horse and carriage) and that immediately put me into flight mode running upstairs screaming. My parents were just a few metres away in the room upstairs and the house was completely brightly lit by the sun at this time, so that makes me 100% sure this wasn't an instance where people can mistake things in the dark, or a shadow or anything like that, but I must say the strangest bit about the full encounter was that feeling I had, I can obviously say the sighting will always stay with me, but that unexplained feeling I had before it... I don't know what that was but something made my body stop before I seen it so that is the thing that baffles me the most.
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have too many to choose just one. :D
Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte

Ikabard wrote:Mine was definitely when I was 11, and on fathers day around 10am when the light was really sunny I dropped my car toy down my U shaped stairs so it went all the way down, and as I got to the middle and looked down to the open door into the living room (even though it was bright and sunny) I felt this horrible feeling like I need to stop, and then after a few seconds I seen a male figure in a black suit walk from the right to the left of that doorway and he was transparent and black colour, and the suit looked very old (kind of reminded me of either an old fashioned funeral person with a top hat, or one of them fancy men that used to open coach doors for the horse and carriage) and that immediately put me into flight mode running upstairs screaming. My parents were just a few metres away in the room upstairs and the house was completely brightly lit by the sun at this time, so that makes me 100% sure this wasn't an instance where people can mistake things in the dark, or a shadow or anything like that, but I must say the strangest bit about the full encounter was that feeling I had, I can obviously say the sighting will always stay with me, but that unexplained feeling I had before it... I don't know what that was but something made my body stop before I seen it so that is the thing that baffles me the most.
Creepy. Did you ever encounter it again, or was it just the once?
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte

Syri wrote:I have too many to choose just one. :D
I know the feeling. :lol:
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That same place downstairs has always felt odd like you have a thousand eyes on you all the time so I can't say for sure, but after that another time a few years later I was down at night and my dad had just went to bed after watching TV, so I turned to go left after going through the door way to the kitchen and heard a super loud static like noise and didn't even turn around at first as I was like ah must have left TV on, then it stopped and it happened a second time but this time it eventually turned from static into a strange growl, it sounded like a man doing it, so I immediately turned around and the TV was completely off and our house has nothing that would make that noise, just that TV in the living room no others in the house, so I shouted to my parents who where still awake I imagined to ask if they heard it but they didn't which shocked me as it was redoculously loud, so it must have been coming from just behind me or in my ears or something rather than a far distance, followed by the recent incident last week, where I was upstairs and my mam and the dog in the kitchen cooking, and she shouted up asking if I just called the dogs name, and obviously not, but a males voice had shouted Belle, the dogs name and the dog ran out the kitchen barking, so my mam and the dog heard it, odd that she barked to as I sneak up on the dog all the time and call her name and she never barks for me, and then she continued to cook and they both heard it a second time and this time the dog whimpered, followed by me going super dizzy when I went to see what happened, so yes some very creepy stuff going on here and our house is only 18 years old and we were the first people in it.
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte

Ikabard wrote:That same place downstairs has always felt odd like you have a thousand eyes on you all the time so I can't say for sure, but after that another time a few years later I was down at night and my dad had just went to bed after watching TV, so I turned to go left after going through the door way to the kitchen and heard a super loud static like noise and didn't even turn around at first as I was like ah must have left TV on, then it stopped and it happened a second time but this time it eventually turned from static into a strange growl, it sounded like a man doing it, so I immediately turned around and the TV was completely off and our house has nothing that would make that noise, just that TV in the living room no others in the house, so I shouted to my parents who where still awake I imagined to ask if they heard it but they didn't which shocked me as it was redoculously loud, so it must have been coming from just behind me or in my ears or something rather than a far distance, followed by the recent incident last week, where I was upstairs and my mam and the dog in the kitchen cooking, and she shouted up asking if I just called the dogs name, and obviously not, but a males voice had shouted Belle, the dogs name and the dog ran out the kitchen barking, so my mam and the dog heard it, odd that she barked to as I sneak up on the dog all the time and call her name and she never barks for me, and then she continued to cook and they both heard it a second time and this time the dog whimpered, followed by me going super dizzy when I went to see what happened, so yes some very creepy stuff going on here and our house is only 18 years old and we were the first people in it.

That's creepy, but also kind of awesome. If you and your family are the first ones to inhabit the house, perhaps it's something from whatever was there before the house was built? Or perhaps it might be attached to an object your family owns?
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah think it might be something to do with the location, it was just a field really before it was built as far as I know so knows!, couldnt say it would be an object in that location as there isnt much there really! I might try and find out what was here before the field is anything hmm, though not too sure how to go about it.
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte

Ikabard wrote:Yeah think it might be something to do with the location, it was just a field really before it was built as far as I know so knows!, couldnt say it would be an object in that location as there isnt much there really! I might try and find out what was here before the field is anything hmm, though not too sure how to go about it.
If you do manage to obtain that information, I'd love to hear what you find out. :thumbup:
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well that was easier than I thought! I asked my mother and she had a book with old pictures of our town and our estate was one of them luckily enough, it turns out our housing estate was on a field which was a sports ground and known as Leslies sports ground, so it was used by the community for lots of events so it might explain why the person I seen was very smart if it was connected to that at all, unfortunately finding any information about deaths there turned out a massive failure but at least I sort of know that there could have been ceremony's held there regularly so perhaps it was someone dressed at one of them ceremony's they attended, heres some of the pics:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”