Effects of Yoga and meditation

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
jucimer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Yoga and meditation is becoming predominant in the society. Both Yoga and meditation improves the mind, body and soul. Many people practise Yoga and meditation in their busy lives to relieve stress. Yoga and meditation is widely propagated by Yogis who are instructors of Yoga. Many people include Yoga and meditation in their routine. It is ideal to start the day with Yoga and meditation. It improves the mind and keeps it active throughout the day. Yoga & Meditation are the integral part of the Indian culture. Both of them prepare the mind and body, it is useful in maintaining healthy mind and body. Yoga is essential to ease the body and improve its vital metabolism for health. Yoga and meditation is also popular in the elder generation. Many elderly people practise Yoga and meditation regularly to remain in good health. It improves their concentration and boosts energy. Yoga and meditation is practised by people in various sections of the society. It has been widely known that it contributes immensely to the mind’s health. Both Yoga and meditation improves the concentration and functioning of the mind and body. Tourists from various parts of the world have adapted Yoga and meditation after visiting India. It has become a part of their busy schedule. Many organisations have relaxation centers where Yoga and meditation are practised widely. This improves the physical and mental fitness. Both Yoga and meditation can be used to influence any routine to maintain good health.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Great thread!! I wish I was more dedicated to meditation but it just feels so tedious to me ::facepalm::

into my diamond matrix.....
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Hi Luna, I know what you mean about meditation, sometimes it can be a chore. To spur me on I think of the fact that I'm one step closer to being able to see or hear my spirits.
I know for a fact that I wouldn't have spent the time I have recently spent meditating if it wasn't for my spirit family and I must thank them all for providing such a boost and refreshed enthusiasm to being aware of the breath.

Return to “Meditation”