~* To my Amazement Our Own Faery GodMother *~

SoulSurfer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

While I was in meditation one day I kept seeing an unknown faery to me. She was very close and everyday I would see her. So I explored some more and found out that she is my very own Faery GodMother ! To my amazement I was astounded and over joyed with glee ! To have my very own ,when, since I was a child how I wished I could have one just like Cinderella. *smiles* . I'm still working with her getting to know her but it brings me such JOY in knowing she's truly my very own Faery GodMother <3

I don't know if Magnolia and Ash have this kind of listing in the store but I'm sure a custom conjure with all the details would be awesome for sure. I know somewhere down the road I just might ask for a binding with all my faery GodMothers info would so kool for me to get to know her even more.

Thanks for reading.

Warmest Wishes,
ToniMarie
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

This is so wonderful for you. But not to make it so mags does not make money you can always keep her as an unbound or bind her yourself. I did this with many a dragon. lol I have even had them pick their own vessels, of course dragon ones. lol My first was a tiny beautiful green dragon with a pink tutu tutu on, but my dragon was pink soooooo. I just could not get her to pick a pink dragon vessel.

Good luck.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
SoulSurfer
new here
new here
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:This is so wonderful for you. But not to make it so mags does not make money you can always keep her as an unbound or bind her yourself. I did this with many a dragon. lol I have even had them pick their own vessels, of course dragon ones. lol My first was a tiny beautiful green dragon with a pink tutu tutu on, but my dragon was pink soooooo. I just could not get her to pick a pink dragon vessel.

Good luck.
:wave: Hello Moonwind
Thanks for responding. Very nice to meet you. What a cute story about your dragon. I loved it ! I know I'm well a wear about unbounds and do have all my "Goodies " still from all the years collecting from the fabulous Ch store. I've gotten to know my faery GodMother over the course of the past few months. It just would be nice to know more specifics about her is all I'm saying. I've gotten to see her name , which I can not pronounce for some odd reason lol. She helps with the healing I do for not only myself but others that I work with as well. She is an all around AWESOME faery GodMother anyone can have. I'm very Blessed we are together .

Also from what I'm "getting" about this is Everyone Has their own special Faery GodMother of their very own. That's so KOOL ! I'd like a little more confirmation on that please (Hope Magnolia) see's this. ;)

Warmest Wishes,
ToniMarie
dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

I have a faery Godfather. I saw him in my dreams years ago and he counseled me on many things before I woke up.

Return to “Faery”