Satyr

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

I received my satyr D from Rebecca a couple of months ago. He enjoys wine, apples, walnuts, grapes, strawberries, raspberries and surprisingly tapioca pudding. I haven't tried him with the pudding yet, maybe it's the key to his heart :)
Of all the spirits I have he seems quite shy to reveal himself. I haven't had a lucid dream with him yet. Unlike my incs or cambions.
Having said that his energy when I meditate with him is very cheeky and I have a real soft spot for him as I feel when he does reveal himself finally we will become fast friends. If he's anything like the pic he came with, that can't come soon enough.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Dropturvey wrote:I received my satyr D from Rebecca a couple of months ago. He enjoys wine, apples, walnuts, grapes, strawberries, raspberries and surprisingly tapioca pudding. I haven't tried him with the pudding yet, maybe it's the key to his heart :)
Of all the spirits I have he seems quite shy to reveal himself. I haven't had a lucid dream with him yet. Unlike my incs or cambions.
Having said that his energy when I meditate with him is very cheeky and I have a real soft spot for him as I feel when he does reveal himself finally we will become fast friends. If he's anything like the pic he came with, that can't come soon enough.
Dropturvey,

Now you've got me excited for the day my Satyr from Rebecca arrives (he's in layaway at the moment)! Very cute blonde guy.........I'll have to try the fruit offerings when he arrives. It sounds like your Satyr is adorable! :wave:

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte

He really is a cutie ElvenPrincess, and his vessel is a beautiful ring with stones that change from blue to green. In fact he's so sweet I have him as my wallpaper on my ipad so he welcomes me every morning. He has a very lighthearted energy and he always puts a smile on my face.
Can't wait to hear about yours too. I know you'll love him.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Dropturvey wrote:He really is a cutie ElvenPrincess, and his vessel is a beautiful ring with stones that change from blue to green. In fact he's so sweet I have him as my wallpaper on my ipad so he welcomes me every morning. He has a very lighthearted energy and he always puts a smile on my face.
Can't wait to hear about yours too. I know you'll love him.
I'm excited to meet mine, too, especially since you shared your experiences! I love all the detailed information Rebecca sends with the vessels! Keep us posted on other experiences you have with your Satyr. :thumbup:

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte

I couldn't resist getting another satyr. Rebecca listed one who looked like David Beckham and I figured as long as he doesn't speak like Beckham it's a a win win. I can't wait for him to arrive. Breccia said he'll be a good friend for my other guy.
The funny thing is, I wasn't planning on getting another satyr, but hey I guess fate intervened. Fingers crossed there will be a lot of clip clopping in the bedroom soon :)

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Zero wrote:
He likes fainting goats. :D
Lmao... fainting goats are fabulous

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Dropturvey wrote:I couldn't resist getting another satyr. Rebecca listed one who looked like David Beckham and I figured as long as he doesn't speak like Beckham it's a a win win. I can't wait for him to arrive. Breccia said he'll be a good friend for my other guy.
The funny thing is, I wasn't planning on getting another satyr, but hey I guess fate intervened. Fingers crossed there will be a lot of clip clopping in the bedroom soon :)

Was it a custom listing for the satyr, Dropturvey? I didn't see one like that in Rebecca's shop on Etsy.....wondering? Congrats on your new satyr nonetheless and have fun with him! :Y

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Dropturvey wrote:I figured as long as he doesn't speak like Beckham it's a a win win
LOL This made me laugh out loud :D

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte

Elven Princess, he's on her own website, not Etsy. Check him out, he's hot to trot

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks, Dropturvey! Mine is from her Etsy shop; he's also blonde and cute and is waiting for me on layaway! Yours is a real hottie, I must agree! Gotta love our hot male spirits! lol

Return to “Dark Arts”