Bump* because need more info :)

boop
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Satyrs test your patience but on the flipside know how to be cool in any situation, like so cool you're down in it.. it's hard to describe my personal impressions beyond this but the satyrs I've interacted with have been so fluid and adaptable in their energy, then they shock you and the shock becomes norm incrementally.. If you don't have limitations in place they raise your tolerance to some rather wild and questionable levels, be careful you don't get fargone in their world of excess! Unless that's what you wanted all along.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Lols that sounds amazing and fun [emoji57] but are there such things as female satyrs? Never thought I'd be interested in one but a female caught my eye :) and I'm a girl so wondering how that would affect me.. I think she showed up to class with me and I had so much confidence I thought it might've been her even though her vessel hasn't shipped out yet

boop
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Lols that sounds amazing and fun [emoji57] but are there such things as female satyrs? Never thought I'd be interested in one but a female caught my eye :) and I'm a girl so wondering how that would affect me.. I think she showed up to class with me and I had so much confidence I thought it might've been her even though her vessel hasn't shipped out yet
I have a Satyress and I adore her. She is a CH custom conjure. She is a handful, but that is what I love about her. <3

zarva
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

I see no reason to start a new thread, so I'll just post here.
I have a satyr companion and he is quite sweet. Energetic, but sweet. He's a very good friend as well. There isn't anything romantic or sexual between us as of yet, he is the timid type when it comes to that stuff. A little odd, considering the ego he has. But it's actually pretty cute. Either way, I do like him. We have a pretty good bond going on for us, and we both have hopes of achieving a more intimate relationship one day. He's actually been with me for a very long time, since I was born according to him. It's actually kind of a nice thought, truthfully. I like buying him art offerings, such as art commissions or something he can do regarding art.

Return to “Dark Arts”