active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

XUdjat Posted: Dec 3 2007, 01:47 AM

Active Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Now I was just vacuuming and cleaning up my room ( I share it with another roomate) and I noticed she had a ring of garlic bulbs in which she uses to hang her jewelry on.

I just purchased two vampires from CH and I'm wondering... would they find it uncomfortable? Does garlic actually ward of Vampires or is this just a myth ? Are there any other kinds of spirits wary of garlic ?

Somehow I don't think my roomate would appreciate me telling her to remove it because I'm bringing in spirits. haha.

--------------------
Satisfaction is the seed of hunger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreepyHollows Posted: Dec 24 2007, 04:03 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Garlic no more kills a vampire than a silver bullet kills a werewolf... in fact, any bullet would kill a werewolf you would just need a lot of them.

But truly those are just myths... there always has to be a way to defeat the "bad guy" in stories and those were the methods.

There are ways to subdue a werewolf and for those who collect them from us we tell them how to do this.

Yes, my husband doesn't go many places without his djinn, his sanguine vampire, and his chupacabra. Usually we both have anywhere from 10-15 spirits on each of us and that includes church. We have attended traditional Catholic, modern Catholic, Baptist, Penecostal, Methodist and non-Denominational services most recently a little over a year ago. We used to go with more frequency but this last time we went the church was handing out flyers to the little children trying to turn them into little salespeople to raise money to build a 3,000 sf addition onto the already obnoxiously large edifice. That is when I was reminded why I stopped going to a church and started worshipping from my own home, which is what we do now and honestly is makes more sense - it's much more personal that way.

Return to “Vampire”