Working with Gryphons

Amethyst_Light
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

FaerieWhispers wrote:My gryphon was one of my first spirits! I love him, he makes his presence known by strong citrus smells.
Thanks for reminding me! I forgot reading that they like citrus (it's one of their associations) and that this can be used as a treat for them. I've caught a faint citrus smell recently, and now I know where it was coming from! 1tu

~~ Dark wings, light heart :candlep:
hongkongfuiz1234
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra
Zodiac:

I haven't worked with a gryphon yet, but for Christmas I plan to adopt an abused pair of twin gryphons from a lovely store I know. I've had my eye on them for awhile and I just feel terrible for what they went through. Hopefully they will still be there by the end of the month.

From other members, I've heard they're incredibly loyal, brave and protecting. Some can be egotistical at young ages, others can get old and grouchy. In the end they're all beautiful though, and I myself being a strict lightworker find it wonderful that they are strict lightworkers too.

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3

Return to “Creatures”