You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho & Vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho or Vamp
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sunshine
Zodiac:

I finally purchased my own Paniwi and had Her bound to me. I received the card with the specific colors of my Paniwi.
I've had Her with me about two days and had my first interaction with Her in my dreams.
Sadly I can't recall a lot of detail but here is what I can remember...
I was sitting with a friend discussing my fear of astral travel. I have a tremendous fear of getting lost or "seen" and detained. I know it's irrational. I've read a lot about astral travel and it seems that when done correctly, there is little real danger...plus I have quite a few very powerful Spirit companions who can defend me in a bad situation. Yet I'm still very fearful.
As I was discussing this with my friend, a blue fog/mist glided by me. I was intrigued by this mist. It seemed to realize I was staring at it so it turned to me. When it faced me it turned into a very scary, fearsome, absolutely terrifying monster. I was scared down to my very core.
I let out a silent scream.
The monster then backed away, cocked its head, and I got this feeling of "Ooops, sorry" from it. It then turned into a beautiful woman (still made of blue mist). She didn't speak aloud but rather psychically. She said something to the effect of, "I am very sorry. To protect you I must be fearsome and powerful. I didn't mean to scare you. I forgot you could see me."
I said, "Who are you?" then it dawned on me and I followed with, "You're my Paniwi!"
She nodded at me.
Then I woke up. I've been seeing blue orbs all day long so I know She's close by.
It was a wonderful and interesting experience!
I wanted to say 'Thank You' to CH for connecting me with this wonderful Immortal. :thumbup:
If anyone wants to discuss this experience, or their own!, feel free to post!

Happy Holidays everyone!
-haunteddreams213 (aka 'Sunshine')

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thanks for sharing! I am waiting for my own I ordered earlier this month. After reading your post, I am more excited.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing, this was a really great experience! I've had mine for nearly two years and I haven't seen it in a dream or anything, but I've found that when I'm trying to accomplish something spiritually or want more info on something and I feel like I'm hitting an invisible barrier, my paniwi will help me.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Immortals - Specific”