sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I"ve been doing a lot of reading and research regarding spirit-keeping topics, but here is one question I thought it'd be good to pose directly to the djinn aficionados of the forum.

There are so many types of djinn, that it would take a long time to track this answer down via reading every description. So I'll ask here: are there any WA djinn?

I'm just curious. I'm focusing primarily on WA spirits, which I think is the most prudent course of action for someone who is just starting out. But there are so many people here who think the world of their djinn, I was wondering if there were any who'd fit into the WA category.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

While I believe any being is capable of being "DA" or "WA" at certain points depending on circumstance and relativity , because they are within the range of duality no more than we, technically no. There is no pure " WA" Jinns, they are all within the range of DA to be considered a 'jinn' in the first place. They are no different from us in all behaviors and temperaments. From what I know, even the most religious of jinn are not even perceived to be " WA" or all benevolent, because their beliefs do not suppress their true instinct and nature. They are completely incapable of it.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

I've seen of a WA Djinn portal but I think they meant that it only allowed ones of lighter nature through.

into my diamond matrix.....
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i have two djinn that are supposedly WA djinn...one is a badriyah and the other is a gold djinn.

these are the only two that i know of that are WA unless you want to count an Ilmu Khodam which is like a cross between a djinn and an angel as it is believed to be a djinn that has ascended to the next level or something to that effect.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Killa wrote:While I believe any being is capable of being "DA" or "WA" at certain points depending on circumstance and relativity , because they are within the range of duality no more than we, technically no. There is no pure " WA" Jinns, they are all within the range of DA to be considered a 'jinn' in the first place. They are no different from us in all behaviors and temperaments. From what I know, even the most religious of jinn are not even perceived to be " WA" or all benevolent, because their beliefs do not suppress their true instinct and nature. They are completely incapable of it.
Great answer, Killa!! :thumbup:

Jinn are not WA!
No muslim would ever consider a jinn to be "the good fella"!
They have many, many traditional habits and rituals to actually keep them subdued.
Bismillah. ;)

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Luminoire wrote:
Jinn are not WA!
They have many, many traditional habits and rituals to actually keep them subdued.
Bismillah. ;)
Excuse me if i'm wrong, but don't muslim classify all evil spirits as jinn? It may include reference to Djinn but it's a rather broad spectrum when they are talking about jinn as opposed to Djinn which are considered a race.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

One way of looking at it, by the very definition a "djinn" can mean anything that's lower in class than an Angel. If we are going by pure context within that framework, then it means djinns are generally neither diabolical nor angelic although they may be perceived to be either. So while it's believed Jinns can be synonymous with devils, demons, or nature beings, they are not capable of cutting the habits of their instinctive nature to be wholly benevolent in comparison to a spirit that would be better classified and suitable for remaining "WA". Jinn or djinn or djinni can be spelled either way.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

luna023 wrote:
Luminoire wrote:
Jinn are not WA!
Bismillah. ;)
Excuse me if i'm wrong, but don't muslim classify all evil spirits as jinn? It may include reference to Djinn but it's a rather broad spectrum when they are talking about jinn as opposed to Djinn which are considered a race.
The Quaran speaks of Jinn as a race created by god alongside to man.
The Jinn are to be taken seriously because they can serve man but also have their very own mind and will not do anything just because they are friendly. There is always a hook.
Still, the Jinn also must obey god because he created them.
Muslims also recognize Sheitan. He is what we call the evil spirit. The Jinn are influenced by both and in the muslims belief it takes a strong (and believing) human to keep control over a Jinn.
Muslims believe that evil spirits are a direct overtake from Sheitan. Jinns have a choice - they can serve good or evil.
In my personal experience muslims see this very one-dimensional and serious. In my personal experience muslims don´t recognize other spirit forms. They laugh at our spirit concepts...(I have been through it)
Sorry.
They recognize and accept Jinn and the rest to them is Sheitans misleading works, deceptions and illusions.

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I knew that they are considered grey/dark but I never understood the difference between what muslim consider jinn compared to what I think of them as so thank you for clearing that up. Also I was using Djinn and jinn interchangeably as not to make my sentences confusing lol.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

In my personal experience muslims see this very one-dimensional and serious. In my personal experience muslims don´t recognize other spirit forms. They laugh at our spirit concepts...(I have been through it)
Sorry.
They recognize and accept Jinn and the rest to them is Sheitans misleading works, deceptions and illusions.
agreed, that much is true I've seen it many times myself lol. We have to keep in mind through the eyes of a Muslim their explanation for the spiritual worlds is more than just mythology. These are multi-dimensional beings that reside in a realm of existence parallel to ours here that participate within the mythological or spiritual framework within a persons mind(subjective synthesis) in order to facilitate the processes of communication, but first the person needs method to conceive of it, which in itself creates the 'medium' that establishes connection. That to them is a jinn, no matter what *it* really is. For me personally, the jinn theory is the most rational if we consider Dark plasma theory and/or Dark matter, which might even support it, in this way as some believe Etheric realm is distinct from Astral. I wouldn't consider all jinn malicious though nor would I consider "all"spirits jinn( that's Really for another topic) even some Muslims will say Jinns can be good or friendly from time to time, but really within the context of defining a jinn within the traditional background and history in the regions they were introduced then that means they really are all flat out DA. It turns complicated when we step outside of that.

Return to “Djinn Races”