P O L A R I S - Officially launches. Join us! :)

Got a website? Post it here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:EH, EVERYONE COOL YOUR JETS, & SEE HOW THIS SITE GOES. THERE'S NO SENSE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOMETHING WHEN IT'S JUST GETTING OFF THE GROUND. NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF SITE ITS GOING TO SHAPE UP TO BE. THERE'S A ZILLION SITES ON THE NET, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE, PICK ANOTHER.

KILLA, TERROR, RAE & I THINK I'M MISSING SOMEONE, REALLY PUT A LOT OF TIME & ENERGY INTO THIS, YOU CAN TELL. THE FACT THEY EVEN HAD THE IDEA & MADE IT WORK SAYS SOMETHING ON ITS OWN. SOMETIMES PEOPLE WANT TO CUT THEIR OWN PATH & MAKE THEIR OWN LITTLE SPACE. I JUST HOPE IT ISN'T GOING TO DETRACT THEM FROM CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE HERE.
I hope not either! As for myself personally..consider CH forum my Brokeback Mountain.... (meaning, I can't quit you) ::rofl:: :lol: not the direct quote

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

8O :hug: Ash if it wasn't for CH I wouldn't have gotten as far with my spiritual growth . Practitioners such as yourself is also a part of what inspires our motivations. I ain't going anywhere. ;) thank all you guys for your support it really means a lot to us! :hug:

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:EH, EVERYONE COOL YOUR JETS, & SEE HOW THIS SITE GOES. THERE'S NO SENSE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOMETHING WHEN IT'S JUST GETTING OFF THE GROUND. NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF SITE ITS GOING TO SHAPE UP TO BE. THERE'S A ZILLION SITES ON THE NET, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE, PICK ANOTHER.

KILLA, TERROR, RAE & I THINK I'M MISSING SOMEONE, REALLY PUT A LOT OF TIME & ENERGY INTO THIS, YOU CAN TELL. THE FACT THEY EVEN HAD THE IDEA & MADE IT WORK SAYS SOMETHING ON ITS OWN. SOMETIMES PEOPLE WANT TO CUT THEIR OWN PATH & MAKE THEIR OWN LITTLE SPACE. I JUST HOPE IT ISN'T GOING TO DETRACT THEM FROM CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE HERE.
See that's what makes me a tad sad, I am very happy and excited about POLARIS, but at the same time I see so many amazing members moving on, it's a little bitter sweet. Just hope you guys drop by time to time, because well we love ya, and need you to for newbies like myself.

At the same time those ,spirit keeping is growing, so I do believe this is what yous need to be doing, does that make any sense?.

Positive things are coming, and I wish you all the success and stride towards a full filled future!.

This is your baby, and a beautiful baby s/he is!! :7

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Divinita wrote:

I hope not either! As for myself personally..consider CH forum my Brokeback Mountain.... (meaning, I can't quit you) ::rofl:: :lol: not the direct quote
I was so thinking dirty, and then I was like...eww :3 :: 8OO CH is like family.. rofl..

And for the record, Bunni is not disappearing from CH any time soon :U CH is my second home.
Last edited by Bunni on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
I was so thinking dirty, and then I was like...eww :3 :: 8OO CH is like family.. rofl..

And for the record, Bunni is not disappearing from CH any time soon :U CH is my second home.

hahahahaha!!!! but yeah,I too, think of this forum as my second home. (I just haven't been posting much as winter is depressing to me) but I am still around! and yay for thinking dirty. great minds think alike!

http://youtu.be/jwlYo8EYTWI the quit you quote 8Z

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Divinita wrote:
Bunni wrote:

hahahahaha!!!! but yeah,I too, think of this forum as my second home. (I just haven't been posting much as winter is depressing to me) but I am still around! and yay for thinking dirty. great minds think alike!

http://youtu.be/jwlYo8EYTWI the quit you quote 8Z
That movie was awesome :U

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

The site looks absolutely beautiful! I love the colour and the background picture, it makes me feel like I have stepped into an alternate reality.

You can see all the care and attention to detail that went into it.

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CH will always be my home!!! Some of the other sites I have been to have not had that kind of feeling and sometimes go way of what they were suppose to be in the first place!!!!

Polaris looks really good and so far seems to keeping right on track and that I do like!!! I hope to see it grow into a wonderful place as well!!!! 8 8 8

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

4bluefaeries wrote:See that's what makes me a tad sad, I am very happy and excited about POLARIS, but at the same time I see so many amazing members moving on, it's a little bitter sweet. Just hope you guys drop by time to time, because well we love ya, and need you to for newbies like myself.
Hey I'm not going anywhere, and I don't think most of us are planning on leaving. That includes those whom have made their own sites. CH is for me like an extension of my family, I will stand by everyone here unless I am given reason not to.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I have to admit, I'm a little confused by some of the concerns, lol. CH is awesome and I see no reason why I, personally, would stop participating here other than that I am busy with physical stuff. I go to lots of forums. Some for spirit keeping and meta, some varieties for Backyard Chickens, health, gaming. I avoid political ones, haha. There are lots of websites for every subject you can imagine. :) CH is the "go to" for spirit keeping and is linked as such within the little area set aside just for the subject of spirit keeping in our forum :) Ash, if you have any interest, we'd love to have you there too. <3

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Return to “Website Showcase”