newer to djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Sunrise2000
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Hello, I just received my first djinn: http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DJINN-ABUND ... 3cd9273fed from Aveda.

I opened package and feel dazzling in my head. I take amulet in my hands, it become warm immediately. Then I light a green candle and light incense. Then I say loud activation spell. My head comes dazzling stronger and body become hot. By instructions, after activation, I closed eyes and ask my djinn that she manifest in vision - and nothing - no vision. Then I ask her to give my name in telepathy or another ways - and nothing. After several hours, I take pendant in my hands and it to be less warm than the first time. I say loud second time activation spell, but no manifest and dont tell her name.

What your experiences with djinns bought from Aveda?
What what I'm doing wrong? Please help. Any suggestions.
I'm meditating each day several times when burning candle and incense.

Vyriz
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi,
I think feeling "dazzling in my head" is common when receiving a djinn I guess, I received mine today and I had that feeling too!
You're doing nothing wrong, but she won't manifest as soon as you as her, it's way too soon! You have to wait for her to get used to you and to trust you! Your seller should have told you that.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Like Vyriz said, your not doing anything wrong. Most Djinn are slow to trust and spend time watching to get a "feel" of what is expected. Keep doing what your doing and things will get better. The fact you got heat off the vessel and the "dazzling in the head" feeling is a wonderful hello from your Djinn.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”