Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

Sorry! I meant contract wise :P but I forgot I already read somewhere that they use until the keeper dies, it's got a link to the stone.

ImageImageImage
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Can we have more Q&A's here please? I really enjoy reading them, and don't want this thread to be finished.. 8|

Greetings,Tasha
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I had a brilliant idea... or maybe just a tarnished one, but you know, an idea at any rate...

What questions do you have? Because that's a great way to keep the thread going.. you ask questions... and everyone with an answer weighs in...

And maybe even sometimes the answers might be right. :D

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Why do I keep having to recharge my vessels if the spirits or entities aren't in them?

The reason you keep having to recharge your bindings is because you're actually charging the contract spell that allows the spirit or entity to draw on enough energy to be more... "here" than "there."

So, can a binding ever get low enough on energy that the contract is void?

No, a binding cannot ever get low enough on energy for the contract to become void. The contract is based on a timeframe... usually one agreed on between the conjurer and the entity or spirit, and the symbol of it, and the spell of it, fading, does not negate the contract itself. Contracts are usually until either the death of the keeper, or until the spirit/entity and keeper BOTH agree to an alteration of the contract.

The spell might fade from your awareness and experiences may dry up, but once a spell is laid into an object, no matter how fizzled out the spell becomes, it's still there. Until it breaks according to the rules of the contract, the spell will remain. Once the spell breaks, that's a different story... Charging helps refresh the spell to give the spirit or entity more vital force to be present with... it doesn't have any actual effect or lack of effect on the contract.
What if only your body/spirit is the vessel? Is there a need to charge then? How do you charge that?

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Devika wrote:
MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Why do I keep having to recharge my vessels if the spirits or entities aren't in them?

The reason you keep having to recharge your bindings is because you're actually charging the contract spell that allows the spirit or entity to draw on enough energy to be more... "here" than "there."

So, can a binding ever get low enough on energy that the contract is void?

No, a binding cannot ever get low enough on energy for the contract to become void. The contract is based on a timeframe... usually one agreed on between the conjurer and the entity or spirit, and the symbol of it, and the spell of it, fading, does not negate the contract itself. Contracts are usually until either the death of the keeper, or until the spirit/entity and keeper BOTH agree to an alteration of the contract.

The spell might fade from your awareness and experiences may dry up, but once a spell is laid into an object, no matter how fizzled out the spell becomes, it's still there. Until it breaks according to the rules of the contract, the spell will remain. Once the spell breaks, that's a different story... Charging helps refresh the spell to give the spirit or entity more vital force to be present with... it doesn't have any actual effect or lack of effect on the contract.
What if only your body/spirit is the vessel? Is there a need to charge then? How do you charge that?
There is really no need to charge, as you just recharge yourself through sleep and rest!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Devika wrote: What if only your body/spirit is the vessel? Is there a need to charge then? How do you charge that?
"Only" your body/spirit?

Be aware that YOU are the most potent source of energy "recharge"... 7\

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Very nicely written Q&A!
Loved it!
Thanks,
M. 8

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

starfire wrote:
Devika wrote:What if only your body/spirit is the vessel? Is there a need to charge then? How do you charge that?
There is really no need to charge, as you just recharge yourself through sleep and rest!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
Thank you starfire! I like to meditate under the moon & sun too 7\

Luminoire - I meant "only" as in without an external vessel, because the Q&A re vessels seemed geared towards external ones.

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

So what does CH use?
YEP, WE CONJURE & BIND. WE DO NOT USE ATTACHMENTS. DEPENDING ON THE SPIRIT, OR MAGICK, WE USE ANY COMBINATION OF CONJURATIONS, RITUALS, CEREMONIES, SPELLS, ENCHANTMENTS, BLENDS OF THE ABOVE, ETC. IT REALLY JUST DEPENDS. OF COURSE OUR PORTFOLIO IS ENORMOUS, SO IT ALL DEPENDS ON IF WE'RE DOING SOMETHING WE INVENTED, IF WE'RE USING ANCIENT METHODOLOGIES, IF WE'RE DOING SOMETHING WE RE-WORKED FROM AN OLDER INSTRUCTIONS, ETC.

BUT, WHEN IT COMES TO SPIRITS, THEY ARE CONJURED & BOUND.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
CeeRZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carpathian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian
Zodiac:

Thank you so much, that helped clear up some questions I had.

We only see what we want to see, so open your eyes.

3 vampires, 2 dragons

Return to “CONJURATIONS”