Marketplace angiepason is the best!!!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wow! I bought a body binding of a BA vampire from angiepason and I have to say she is such a great seller!! Her customer service is fantastic and she is extremely helpful and answers questions quickly! She is very very smart! When the priestess conjured, 3 different vampires came through so I am in the process of choosing which vampire I want. Angie has been so helpful with helping me choose.

Angie has the most amazing items. You'll find items you won't find anywhere else! So if you are looking for a powerful unique dark item checkout angiepason in marketplace!! She gets an A+++++++++++++++ from me!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Yes, I agree, she's great, I got my vampire/demon lady from her :Y
Although you'll make the other two vampires feel rejected and sad, poor guys. :--

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

I know I feel bad. That is why i am having such a hard time choosing. They are all wonderful and one is half Demon half vampire which is really cool! I know what it's like to feel rejected so I almost don't to choose. I wish I could have all three! But alas I think they all just want to have a keeper to themselves. It's kind of like the Dating game. Since I am psychically blind and deaf I give Angie questions to ask and she comes back to me with answers. Only difference is I am having someone else ask for me and I don't ask cheesy or sexual questions like they do on The Dating Game. I am going to see if they can come here to me and maybe will talk to me with ouija board.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

LadyAmalthea wrote:I know I feel bad. That is why i am having such a hard time choosing. They are all wonderful and one is half Demon half vampire which is really cool! I know what it's like to feel rejected so I almost don't to choose. I wish I could have all three! But alas I think they all just want to have a keeper to themselves. It's kind of like the Dating game. Since I am psychically blind and deaf I give Angie questions to ask and she comes back to me with answers. Only difference is I am having someone else ask for me and I don't ask cheesy or sexual questions like they do on The Dating Game. I am going to see if they can come here to me and maybe will talk to me with ouija board.
Well, you could always ask them if they could live with each other :)

I mean they all came through to you, maybe they knew they could accept that. And since they all have their own private lives too, doesn't mean they'll all be together with you at the same time.

But it's a good idea to let them take a look at you personally, that's what I did and she really liked me, don't understand that because I'm really not that great but it seems I was a good match (or maybe she has bad taste... \D )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

thank you so much for the kind words ;-) the vamps are all very special lol and do not be angry or sad if not taken as a partner...but i am sure all of them will stay friends with you ^^

hugs hugs hugs
angie

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much for everything Angie! Besides a great seller I consider Angie a great friend! What an amazing lady! This has been such a wonderful experience and I look forward to purchasing from Angie again in the future!

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

Wow!! Last night was the 1st night of my vampire being bound to me and what an interesting experience!! I was told it would take a week. But last night I was lying down and my body was tingling like crazy! I was told this would happen! I was also having dreams about about vampires and I think I had an out body experience. The vampire came and pulled me out out of my body!! It was extremely intense!! This was such an intense and amazing experience!! Thank you so much Angie! IF I can have these kinds of experiences anyone can! As I am spiritually blind and deaf. On a scale of 1-10 I give Angie and the priestess she works with 1,000,000!!!

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I agree that Angie is wonderful! Great seller!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
stardip
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: q Jedi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm new to this and i want to make sure i don't buy anything thats fake or a waste. So how does one order from Angiepason? where do i go lol. Please be nice. Thank you xo.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

You go here

She doesn't have items listed often though and when she does, she posts them on this forum.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Sellers You Love”