Best ideas for befriending your vampire?

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

shiori2810 Posted: Mar 4 2008, 09:24 PM

Archangel Life

Group: Members
Member No.: 235

Hello, all! I'm just a some slight issues with my vamp. She's not mean or rude or anything like that; she's just, really, REALLY shy! Any good ideas out there to really connect with her? Any personal experiences on what works best...? Thanks!

--------------------
"The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil." Cecerio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Posted: Mar 4 2008, 10:32 PM

Otaku

Member No.: 25

Hello.
For me, I used a cucumber scented oil to connect with mine. But that is for a psy Vampire.

What kind of Vamp do you have?

--------------------
With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shiori2810 Posted: Mar 4 2008, 10:43 PM

Archangel Life

Member No.: 235

She's a Sanguine. I don't believe I've ever before met a shy Sanguine!

--------------------
"The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil." Cecerio

queniecups Posted: Mar 5 2008, 06:37 AM

Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

Hi how about aloe lotion-it works for me.

Q.

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

Cryptic_twilight313 Posted: Mar 5 2008, 08:02 AM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 48

Where did you get your vampire?

And yes, Vampires LOVE aloe vera!

--------------------
"I was an escapee of childhood. I always wanted to grow up."

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 5 2008, 09:33 AM

Seeker of Truth

Member No.: 290

Is there a chance that your vampire is not so much shy but low on energy? Maybe you need to giver her a few days in a charging box.... or eat a big juicy steak!
The aloe is a great idea too. I actaully went out and bought mine an aloe plant. They LOVE it and it seems to love them, it's doubled in size in less than 2 weeks!

Return to “Vampire”