sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My brain is reflexively reaching back to the days of playing AD&D, where different color dragons have different breath weapons (red = fire, white = frost, blue = electricity are the ones I remember). Of course, in that universe, metallic dragons were good and color dragons were evil, and that certainly doesn't hold true here. :D

Lightning and Winter must be a better combo than I'd realized if other people are picking them up as a matched set, too. :) I look forward to their helping me draw positives out of lots of kinds of weather, including the weather patterns I normally studiously avoid. This could make life pretty interesting.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:OK, so here I am, working on my computer. (This is the time frame when I am logged on to the psychic service for which I do Tarot readings, but I am between calls, so I'm working on the computer in the meantime.)

And then I saw it (mentally -- boy do I ever wish I saw if physically, as it was beautiful). A dragon, with the long body and with the head shape of Chinese dragons. Its body was covered with glittering, tiny prismatic scales. The dragon had a very strong and benevolent personality. My first thought was to presume this was a calling of some sort.

So I am bringing this question to the people on here, as the CH membership will be more widely-versed in dragon types both on here and on the sites of other sellers. Does this description resemble a type of dragon that you are familiar with?

It does cross my mind that there is a Longma (Chinese dragon horse) on the way here from Midnight's Healing Garden. Some of the images I have seen of those leave me with the impression that they are or can be aquatic. While that would explain the tiny and brilliant scales, I don't know what color to expect a Longma to be. That's the only Chinese dragon that I have ordered. To the best of my knowledge, any others whose vessels I am awaiting are Western style dragons.

So if this dragon fits the description of one on CH or another site, let me know and I will start reading up on that type of dragon. :)
Sounds like some sort of crystal dragon.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Beluinus wrote:Sweet, I've got one for you guys too ;) I'm not sure what style, I guess western. Possibly breathes either lightning, ice, or blue fire, not sure of the color of the scales, but loves water, meat, and the night time, especially the moon. And the wings are about halfway down the back, on a human it would be a bit under the shoulder blades, by about a few inches. Anyone have any idea about that? Sorry, I saw him in a dream, but that's all I got, all these possibilities.
I have only interacted with one. They are deep water dragons from the oceans of the dragon realm. They are very rare, and cannot live in a depressurized atmosphere. Because of this, entities cannot be conjured. They can blow water just like other dragons blow fire.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Sounds like a prism chaos dragon or origin dragon.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aurora Magick wrote:Sounds like a prism chaos dragon or origin dragon.
Is there a site with a writeup on either of these dragons and/or crystal dragons?

Unfortunately, it can be hard to just do a google search on dragon types. "Prism dragon" and "crystal dragon" both yield a bunch of results from computer or fantasy games, as well as various figurines for sale.

There needs to be one big directory of spirit-keeping sites, so we can just hop over there and search through listings. Or how about one giant combined encyclopedia with everyone's various types of spirit -- since the catalogs of different sites do not always overlap -- and which vendor we might go to for information or a conjure?

As for my visitor: if he stays around, and shows an inclination to take part in a binding contract, I will use the "if you don't see the spirit you're looking for..." conjure on CH, and let him head over there for the official conjure. I hope he does stay. His personality strikes me as very wise, kind, humorous, and, significantly, someone who does everything for a reason. So if that's the case, he's got a reason for appearing here, even if that reason hasn't been divulged yet.

Who here has Reiki dragons? I seem to vaguely recall someone as having a Reiki dragon that appeared to be made of energy, and/or rainbow color or patterns on its scales. But now I can't find the post I'm thinking of.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Copy from aurora magick.
Prism Dragon
A very hard WA dragon, Prism dragons are so named because we cannot visually comprehend their actual appearance, and they appear to be constantly emitting and radiating light much in the way a crystalline prism would do. The light splits off into colored rays, some single colors, some multiple, some even rainbows. It is hard to discern their form but you can request that they "turn down" their energy emissions and then you can see, they are smooth-skinned western-style dragons.

These dragons are very unique, drawing their energy from chaos, but transmuting it into order. Positive chaos energy is truly unique. When you are exposed to it, which will happen just by them being present, it causes hyperactivity, at first, and a difficult time focusing. If you do not harness the energy at all, your mind will simply go faster, and faster, until you either fall asleep, or lose concentration and break meditation. Now, you might hear that and think, why would anyone want that? Simple. Because with training, you can learn to work with the energy, channel and focus it, and keep yourself in a sustained state of hyper-productivity, bringing inspiration and motivation in waves that you can ride out for days or weeks at a time.

These dragons, as stated, use their abilities to create order. Aside from what gifts they can give you personally, they can also work on some basic tasks, such as bringing a chaotic situation to resolution, or helping you create a new routine or pattern in your life. If you are someone who loves order and predictability, they can very much help keep your life in order.
Crystal Dragons - One of the rarest and most powerful dragons, crystal dragons are so named due to their appearance. There are different "kinds" of crystal dragon; some may appear to be diamond-scaled, and some may appear to be citrine-scaled for example- but they all have about the same abilities. These dragons are incredibly protective, very pure, and they excel at spiritual advancement. If you want a partner, a spiritual mentor of sorts, they would be happy to accompany you. It is rare to be called by a crystal dragon, since they usually do not venture into the human realm. To be in their company is something truly special. They will help you ascend and go deeper into yourself than you ever thought possible. They are also very powerful astral companions and guides.
From Lisa real magic
Crystal Dragon- This is a very rare and special type of dragon. Crystal dragons have the physical appearance of a crystal prism and are very sparkly. This type of dragon vibrates at a very high frequency and is extremely powerful. They actually come from a higher and more evolved plane than your typical Western Dragon although they could still be considered Western Dragons. They are so pure that some people have even said that they are actually made of light...his type of dragon can be compared to angels in their vibrations and abilities. They are highly protective of humans both physically and spiritually. In addition, they can help humans evolve to a higher state of consciousness towards illumination.Their abilities to increase psychic abilities are amazing but even more so are their abilities to clear auras, balance chakras, help with grounding and centering, meditation, and astral travel. They even have the ability to access the Akashic records to help guide you down your best path in life and even change your path when necessary. Crystal dragons are truly spectacular.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

WOW. I'm speechless. Either of those descriptions could work. I think more interacting will help clarify if this visitor is either of these races.

Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

Deep water Dragon? Sounds interesting..... So it's a type of water Dragon that breathes water like another would with fire? It would explain why I got that it loved to swim above all else..... is there an information source on them somewhere?

ImageImageImage
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Zodiac:

Only a few people have reiki dragons. Thanks shadow dust for posting for me. The reiki dragons I sold were usually purple orange and pink, sunset colored. While I'm sure ch could bind your visitor I'm the owner of Aurora Magick and the "discoverer" of prism chaos dragons as far as I know.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Aurora Magick wrote:Sounds like a prism chaos dragon or origin dragon.
Is there a site with a writeup on either of these dragons and/or crystal dragons?

Unfortunately, it can be hard to just do a google search on dragon types. "Prism dragon" and "crystal dragon" both yield a bunch of results from computer or fantasy games, as well as various figurines for sale.

There needs to be one big directory of spirit-keeping sites, so we can just hop over there and search through listings. Or how about one giant combined encyclopedia with everyone's various types of spirit -- since the catalogs of different sites do not always overlap -- and which vendor we might go to for information or a conjure?

As for my visitor: if he stays around, and shows an inclination to take part in a binding contract, I will use the "if you don't see the spirit you're looking for..." conjure on CH, and let him head over there for the official conjure. I hope he does stay. His personality strikes me as very wise, kind, humorous, and, significantly, someone who does everything for a reason. So if that's the case, he's got a reason for appearing here, even if that reason hasn't been divulged yet.

Who here has Reiki dragons? I seem to vaguely recall someone as having a Reiki dragon that appeared to be made of energy, and/or rainbow color or patterns on its scales. But now I can't find the post I'm thinking of.
I have a reiki dragon from Merlaign. She does not come on here anymore, but she is the original conjurer for them. She also conjured treelings. She had one come through for me in 2011, and insisted that she bind her to me. She is from the snow capped mountains of the reiki region, and is as white as the purest snow. Her scales are shiny, like glass, and she has the shape of a Chinese dragon, including the head.

She is made of energy, and that is how she is able to do reiki. AS of right now, she is recharging in her realm after helping my brother and keeping him from dying. It was her choice, because she felt that she could do him some good. Her reiki, combined with the reiki and energies of several other healers and people on the forum kept him out of a coma, and helped him to gather the strength to wake up from a near comatose state, that surprised even the doctors.

Huffette

Return to “Dragons”