You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Beluinus wrote:Deep water Dragon? Sounds interesting..... So it's a type of water Dragon that breathes water like another would with fire? It would explain why I got that it loved to swim above all else..... is there an information source on them somewhere?
As far as I know, I am the only other human that has laid eyes on them, because they are so far down in the ocean that no one can actually go down that far without being crushed.
They love to swim and play in the water, and can shoot ice out of their mouths as air dragons shoot Methane or fire.
Because no one else has seen them, there is no information on them except what I have been told.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aurora Magick wrote:Only a few people have reiki dragons. Thanks shadow dust for posting for me. The reiki dragons I sold were usually purple orange and pink, sunset colored. While I'm sure ch could bind your visitor I'm the owner of Aurora Magick and the "discoverer" of prism chaos dragons as far as I know.
I'm fascinated by seeing that dragons that fit the description of this visitor have already been encountered. I am so new to the concept of Spirit Keeping that I haven't even begun to explore more than a fraction of the sites and information that's available. As such, I think I don't even know what I don't know, where the variety of dragon races is concerned.

So this basically confirms for me that I am on a valid track. I have not seen rays of light emanating from my visitor, but looking right at him shows reflective rainbow colors that shift as he moves. His wing membranes are color-reflective, too. He seems Chinese-dragon like, or at least his head shape reminds me more of images of those than of the images of Western dragons I've seen. But he definitely has wings, and I know at least some Chinese dragon illustrations don't show wings.

He has a very mentorly (is that a word? I think I created a word :) ) and kindly demeanor, as well as being amused (in a kind way) by some of my questions. The impression that I get is that he is here to help me learn. something. He has since stated that healing is a specialty of his and of his race. That's wonderful, because I have been asking the spirits who've already been bridged to me about healing, healing, and more healing. I've been starting with knocking out my own symptoms, figuring that would be a good way of determining how well I'm learning. I'm not going to start applying any of these things I'm learning to other people until I have seen firsthand that I can relieve my own symptoms, promptly and with no side effects. But I *do* want to graduate from healing self to healing others, over time. Anyway, the more mentors I have in learning about healing, the better. There's no such thing as too much healing knowledge.

In that vein, even if he's not a Reiki dragon, in the event that they become available again, I think I will have a custom conjure of one. It's impossible to have too many healing methods available. :) In the meantime, I've got lots of learning to do.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

He could also be a Western Blue Hybrid. Meaning he is mixed with another color, therefore having the traits of another dragon but not really looking like the other one. Just a thought.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

Well damn. How am I supposed to get more information on them now :|

ImageImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Maybe put forth a call to him to show himself again. If he made an appearance once, he might have had enough of a reason for it to want to keep reaching out until he makes a solid connection.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

I uh..... I never said it was a spirit..... there's no spirit trying to get a hold of me. The one I saw was in a dream, and the one message I got from the dream, which was made extremely clear, and repeated many times, was "this is you." Not was, but is. Hehe 3|D

ImageImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I just thought I'd update, since I availed myself of the "If you don't see the spirit you want..." custom conjure. The order was completed today, and in the notes, it says that he is an Elemental Dragon with prismatic scales.

He is currently helping me through email Tarot readings that I do as one of my part-time jobs. I was exhausted yesterday and into today, so in order to keep my energies up, he has shown me a way to access the Four Elements. He also showed me how to seek inspiration by focusing on activating my Chakras from Crown to Root, which brings in the energies from the Universe. (My tendency is to activate from Root to Crown.)

And now he is gently pulling me by the ear to guide me back to work. :) ::dragons:: <--- perfect emoticon, as his prismatic scales show different colors depending on viewing angle

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

OK, we can add this to the list of things I have purchased Just Because it's like one of my spirits.

The Marty McFly color-shifting hat, from his future-visit to 2015. The second I saw it, I thought of my dragon and his color-shifting rainbow scales. :)

http://youtu.be/mluY-5HxDLg

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:OK, so here I am, working on my computer. (This is the time frame when I am logged on to the psychic service for which I do Tarot readings, but I am between calls, so I'm working on the computer in the meantime.)

And then I saw it (mentally -- boy do I ever wish I saw if physically, as it was beautiful). A dragon, with the long body and with the head shape of Chinese dragons. Its body was covered with glittering, tiny prismatic scales. The dragon had a very strong and benevolent personality. My first thought was to presume this was a calling of some sort.

So I am bringing this question to the people on here, as the CH membership will be more widely-versed in dragon types both on here and on the sites of other sellers. Does this description resemble a type of dragon that you are familiar with?

It does cross my mind that there is a Longma (Chinese dragon horse) on the way here from Midnight's Healing Garden. Some of the images I have seen of those leave me with the impression that they are or can be aquatic. While that would explain the tiny and brilliant scales, I don't know what color to expect a Longma to be. That's the only Chinese dragon that I have ordered. To the best of my knowledge, any others whose vessels I am awaiting are Western style dragons.

So if this dragon fits the description of one on CH or another site, let me know and I will start reading up on that type of dragon. :)
Sounds like a crystal dragon

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:OK, so here I am, working on my computer. (This is the time frame when I am logged on to the psychic service for which I do Tarot readings, but I am between calls, so I'm working on the computer in the meantime.)

And then I saw it (mentally -- boy do I ever wish I saw if physically, as it was beautiful). A dragon, with the long body and with the head shape of Chinese dragons. Its body was covered with glittering, tiny prismatic scales. The dragon had a very strong and benevolent personality. My first thought was to presume this was a calling of some sort.

So I am bringing this question to the people on here, as the CH membership will be more widely-versed in dragon types both on here and on the sites of other sellers. Does this description resemble a type of dragon that you are familiar with?

It does cross my mind that there is a Longma (Chinese dragon horse) on the way here from Midnight's Healing Garden. Some of the images I have seen of those leave me with the impression that they are or can be aquatic. While that would explain the tiny and brilliant scales, I don't know what color to expect a Longma to be. That's the only Chinese dragon that I have ordered. To the best of my knowledge, any others whose vessels I am awaiting are Western style dragons.

So if this dragon fits the description of one on CH or another site, let me know and I will start reading up on that type of dragon. :)
Sounds like a crystal dragon
I have since seen a few different Dragon descriptions that remind me of him. Lisa's site has a Chinese Rainbow Dragon. Aurora Magick's site had a Prism Chaos Dragon. But when I placed the "If you don't see the spirit you're looking for..." order, Magnolia and Ash IDed him as an Elemental Dragon with prismatic scales.

And he just smiles and says that we humans haven't got our classifications precisely right, which suggests to me that we might not have the exact definition quite right, even with all these ideas to choose from. :)

Oh, and the "Crown to Root" direction of drawing down energy? I just realized it's something that's used in Reiki. I didn't make the connection until I re-read this thread. I already know that he and three other dragons here perform Reiki, though not an identical version of it to what humans use. When I feel that I've mastered the human version better, I will ask about the dragon version.

Return to “Dragons”