sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OK, so here I am, working on my computer. (This is the time frame when I am logged on to the psychic service for which I do Tarot readings, but I am between calls, so I'm working on the computer in the meantime.)

And then I saw it (mentally -- boy do I ever wish I saw if physically, as it was beautiful). A dragon, with the long body and with the head shape of Chinese dragons. Its body was covered with glittering, tiny prismatic scales. The dragon had a very strong and benevolent personality. My first thought was to presume this was a calling of some sort.

So I am bringing this question to the people on here, as the CH membership will be more widely-versed in dragon types both on here and on the sites of other sellers. Does this description resemble a type of dragon that you are familiar with?

It does cross my mind that there is a Longma (Chinese dragon horse) on the way here from Midnight's Healing Garden. Some of the images I have seen of those leave me with the impression that they are or can be aquatic. While that would explain the tiny and brilliant scales, I don't know what color to expect a Longma to be. That's the only Chinese dragon that I have ordered. To the best of my knowledge, any others whose vessels I am awaiting are Western style dragons.

So if this dragon fits the description of one on CH or another site, let me know and I will start reading up on that type of dragon. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote:OK, so here I am, working on my computer. (This is the time frame when I am logged on to the psychic service for which I do Tarot readings, but I am between calls, so I'm working on the computer in the meantime.)

And then I saw it (mentally -- boy do I ever wish I saw if physically, as it was beautiful). A dragon, with the long body and with the head shape of Chinese dragons. Its body was covered with glittering, tiny prismatic scales. The dragon had a very strong and benevolent personality. My first thought was to presume this was a calling of some sort.

So I am bringing this question to the people on here, as the CH membership will be more widely-versed in dragon types both on here and on the sites of other sellers. Does this description resemble a type of dragon that you are familiar with?

It does cross my mind that there is a Longma (Chinese dragon horse) on the way here from Midnight's Healing Garden. Some of the images I have seen of those leave me with the impression that they are or can be aquatic. While that would explain the tiny and brilliant scales, I don't know what color to expect a Longma to be. That's the only Chinese dragon that I have ordered. To the best of my knowledge, any others whose vessels I am awaiting are Western style dragons.

So if this dragon fits the description of one on CH or another site, let me know and I will start reading up on that type of dragon. :)
Longma do really look like horses, with long legs and such, so if it had long legs, it probably was the longma.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:OK, so here I am, working on my computer. (This is the time frame when I am logged on to the psychic service for which I do Tarot readings, but I am between calls, so I'm working on the computer in the meantime.)

Longma do really look like horses, with long legs and such, so if it had long legs, it probably was the longma.
I also have a Longma as well and yes it has the long legs like the horse!!!!

However have you looked through the CH shop at some of the Chinese dragons that they have there? There are teachers, seekers, guardians, and the Longs and the da Chinese dragons!!!!! I would check them out and see if one of them was doing the calling!!!!

They are all wonderful dragons and good protectors and can teach many things about themselves and their culture!!!! 7\ :*3

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

Sweet, I've got one for you guys too ;) I'm not sure what style, I guess western. Possibly breathes either lightning, ice, or blue fire, not sure of the color of the scales, but loves water, meat, and the night time, especially the moon. And the wings are about halfway down the back, on a human it would be a bit under the shoulder blades, by about a few inches. Anyone have any idea about that? Sorry, I saw him in a dream, but that's all I got, all these possibilities.

ImageImageImage
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

If you are having trouble finding this dragon you can always do a custom in the ch shop and tell mags exactly what you are seeing and if she can find it. Believe me if anyone can she can.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There actually are Winter Dragons. Midnight's Healing Garden has them. She is shutting down spirit sales tomorrow, so find her CH forum posts and get there fast if you're interested. I'm reasonably sure other sites have them, also.

As for my mysterious visitor, I'll start looking through Chinese Dragon listings, and see if any of them jump out at me as the right one. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lol! I already got one :) she just shipped it a couple days ago, and I'm just waiting. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what kind of Dragon mine was.

ImageImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yeah, we have a Winter Dragon on the way here, as well.

I remember a thread on Wholeness, within the last week or two, where the discussion was about how someone felt called to bring aboard some vampires, a spirit they'd not felt an affinity for, in order to create balance and increase understanding of what they'd previously avoided.

Well, I'm not a cold-weather or winter person, normally. So I thought that bringing a Winter Dragon into the family would help me appreciate aspects of cold and winter that I hadn't previously perceived. While I was at it, I picked up a Lightning Dragon, so I'd have someone around who could make use of the extreme weathers of both Winter AND Summer, when we get a lot of t-storms.

I opened a help desk ticket, asking if the "If you don't see the spell you're looking for, use this listing" item in the store could be used for a conjure of an unbound who volunteers for a binding. Not that this new visitor has offered any such thing, yet, but I figured there's no harm in asking the help desk about it, just in case.

So who knows? Once my orders ship/Gift Certificates get generated, I already have some items that I am envisioning on future orders. Maybe an ultra-custom conjure will be on the list. :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Incidentally, there is one creature that I know of which has iridescence in its scales. The Rainbow Python has iridescent flashes along its whole body. I was looking for a video that would help to demo this, but no luck so far. I did, however run across a photo:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/S ... ainbow.jpg

I can't bring myself to keep a snake because I can't bring myself to feed them live things. But I can appreciate beauty when I see it!

Some fish might also have this kind of rainbow flash on their scales. I'd suggest "rainbow trout", but as I've never seen one of those in person, I can't vouch for what their rainbows actually look like.

Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well damn :V I also got a lightning Dragon with the winter :U and as for my Dragon, I'm not looking for him, I'm looking to ID him. But I guess it could have been water he was breathing, but that just seems highly unlikely, I mean, a water blowing Dragon? I just know his breath was something blue... come on, I'd really like to identify this Dragon, we've helped him, now help me ;)

ImageImageImage

Return to “Dragons”