active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 24 2008, 03:48 PM

Providerofdogfood

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Last night I took all my spirited rings off and put them safely away in their respective charging boxes and shut the door to the room. I decided to try wearing a couple of spelled rings from CH to see if anything would come through in my dreams. When I got up this morning to put the spirit rings back on, guess what, one of the vampires was missing from the charging box. I was so worried all day long, tore the entire house apart looking for him, thought he had fallen on the floor or in a bag etc. etc.
Finally in the late afternoon I spoke with Gwendolyn (wintermournings) and told her what had happened. She said that she had also had a similar experience, that I needed to speak to him and tell him how worried I was and that he needed to present himself somewhere so that he could be found again. That's just what I did, out loud, in a very authoritative voice I might add.
I had the thought (or someone gave me the thought) to clean out my husband's catch all box in the bedroom, which by the way, is across the hall from where the charging boxes are. I sat on the bed and sorted trash to toss out from the good stuff to put back into the box. When I was finished I stood up and guess what fell on the floor! Well, if you don't think I wasn't relieved to see that ring, I scolded him for being bad and scaring me half to death, immediately put the ring on and had the biggest heart flutter come over me. I think he was mad I put him in the box for the night and this was his way of paying me back! Needless to say I won't do that again anytime soon. He is a sweetheart and I love him dearly. There is nothing like a vampire to make an old lady swoon, lol!

Return to “Vampire”