sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

BUMP

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

BUMP

If your conjurer cannot or will not answer these questions, walk politely away and don't look back.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:BUMP

If your conjurer cannot or will not answer these questions, walk politely away and don't look back.
Bump yet again...

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There are two types of bad conjures. The result awful one that attacks you, rapes you, brings in a poltergeist and everything you don't want. And the sort of bad one where nothing comes through after months and years. Every conjurer of every stage has encountered these experiences. Not every conjurer will help you after goods have been sold. And some will even blame you to their peers. Truly unprofessional.

It is incorrect to assume if a person learned conjuration from spirit that they are a sham. Some of the most life awakening conjurations in my collection came from such person. If they can communicate directly to spirit, then they already have the advantage of getting the info from the horses mouth. Not communicate by mind, but by direct voice. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't experience it.

But yes there are people who claim they can for a fast buck. The only way to know is first hand experience.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am going to give this a little bump, since it meshes well with another thread that's recently been revived.

I would agree that customers would do well to ask these questions of a conjurer, but I would like to add that any conjurer who is preparing to hang out their shingle might want to ask these same questions of themselves... and if they are hazy on any of the answers, then it is a sign that perhaps a bit more studying is in order before they take their work to the next level and start working for the public.
MagickFromtheMysts wrote:So, there are a lot of new conjurers out there lately... how do you know that you're working with someone who knows what they're doing? It's important to know the right questions to ask... and even more important that you educate yourself here, and through the encyclopedia, and by asking a LOT of questions of a LOT of people, so that you know when an answer is a little... hinky. :)

Some hinky things -

Conjuring Boxes. If your conjurer uses a conjuring box, they aren't conjuring, they're using a tool. They're also likely to be doing forced bindings, which means without a contract to protect you or the spirit/entity. Run away. Quickly.

A conjurer who doesn't work with the entities they conjure for some period of time (usually dependant on their own familiarity with the spirit/entity breed and their own abilities to write a contract and conjure and bind) before selling them. How long varies with each conjurer, but EVERY responsible conjurer agrees on this one - you conjure a spirit/entity, and then you spend between a week and a month getting to know them afterwards. THEN you sell. No matter how gifted you are at assessing beings before you conjure or while you are conjuring and binding them, taking time to get to know the nitty-gritty details beyond the broad strokes is VITAL for the safety of your clients, and also, oddly, the entities/spirits themselves... if you know them better, you're less likely to put them with someone who will treat them poorly through any form of misunderstanding.

A conjurer who two weeks ago couldn't see or hear anything. Because that's just obvious. A conjurer who, a year ago, didn't know the difference between binding and attachments is probably someone to be cautious with.

A conjurer not familiar with the basic tools of conjuration (such as being able to erect a circle, or knowing what a magick mirror is).

A conjurer who cannot prove their history in some way - whether by a demonstration of knowledge, or a sound reputation, you want proof. One of the great things about this forum is that you can readily look up almost any paranormal seller right now, and find a review about them somewhere here... you have proof of their service record and the quality of their work. Keep in mind that history is something that is easy to fake to an extent on the internet, but knowledge and reputation are NOT easy to fake. Especially not HERE. The proof, as we say, is in the pudding... and there are a LOT of sugar fiends here who are ready to stand up and shout when their pudding's been spiked with too much of the wrong substances. Dig a little.

I think that's a good beginning on the hinky stuff... now, to the questions a good conjurer should either be able to answer, or should have already answered somewhere on their site. :D

QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CONJURER BEFORE PURCHASING FROM THEM -
Every conjurer should be able to answer these basic questions. If they can't or won't, it's time to shop elsewhere.

Where/how did you learn to conjure?

How long have you been conjuring?

How long have you been conjuring on a regular basis (at least monthly)?

How long have you been conjuring this particular species/type of entity?

How do you connect with the entities or spirits that you conjure?

How did you verify the identity and nature of the beings you conjure?

Are you able to see and communicate with those you conjure?

What's the difference, in your mind, between a living entity and a spirit?

In your mind, what is the difference between an attachment and a binding?

What kind of contract/negotiation is used to ensure the safety of the buyer?

What are your binding contract specifications?

How do you verify the contract agreements prior to binding?

Do you have a system in place to protect and defend your conjures - if so, what system?

Under what circumstances will a being be released from its binding?

What problems have you had in the past with your conjures, and how have those problems been addressed?

How do you resolve problems with conjures after adoption if something goes wrong?

What kind of buyer support do you offer after the sale?

What is your refund policy?

Do you allow spirits/entities conjured by you to be transferred/resold?

How do you determine if your spirit/entity suitable for a buyer at their level of experience? What is your adoption policy?

This has been another educational broadcast from your friendly neighborhood nut. 8P :B
Deepest blessings...
Nycto

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

HUGE BUMP

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bumping again. Very important. Would the people who use a conjuring OR binding box in their work, who are seriously considering setting up shop (or who have recently done so), PLEASE read the OP of this thread. Repeatedly. Until it's understood that those are not tools to be used in conjuring and binding for the public. There is way, way too much risk involved for you, the buyer, AND the spirit.

Would the people who are considering making a purchase from someone unfamiliar please ask the OP questions of the proprietors BEFORE making a purchase?

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I'll bump this myself. PLUS I don't mind answering ANY question you have ;)

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

Although these are valid questions, I honestly find the list very long-winded. I want something that unfolds naturally between the customer and the practitioner. I like unexpected findings that lead to genuine bonds. I think social media like Para Echo is great for practitioners, I look out for the ones who talk about life and socialize with us, not the ones that are there only to advertise. Truthfully, if I feel sincerity and openness from a practitioner and the beings that they conjure call to me in some special way, the answers to these questions are almost irrelevant because sincerity and transparency speak for themselves and that's where trust is formed. Besides, not all practitioners will answer such questions truthfully. It might sound cheesy, but I follow my heart and my intuition, and they have not let me down to date.

At the end of the day:
Samsara wrote:The only way to know is first hand experience.
You take chances in life, but some chances pay off.

It's probably not the best analogy, but it can be likened to going to a new restaurant for the first time. You wouldn't go in there and shove a full questionnaire into the chef's hands for him to fill out before he cooks your meal would you? What you might do is talk to the restaurant owner or manager for a bit while just ordering a coffee to start with, get a feel for what they are like, check out what kind of customers the restaurant attracts and the customer service, the meals they offer on the menu, what kind of vibe the restaurant gives off, and make your decision from there. OBSERVE. Feel things out.

I do understand that it is harder to do over the internet, but it's not impossible.

And what about us as customers? Are we worthy enough to bring home a good practitioner's beings? You get so many that have the "pokemon syndrome" as talked about in another thread I found, these people buy and buy and never really take the time to form proper bonds with each being they purchase. Before they know it they've amassed 100+ spirits in a very short amount of time. So doesn't the practitioner need to be careful about who they give their beings to? It's not always about the customer's protection, in my eyes it's equally as important if not, more, when it comes to the spirit's protection and well being.

Cast
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

As someone who learned not long ago how to conjure from my magickal mentor, I can say that I would gladly conjure for someone else. However I would want them to know that I am not in any way a master of the art. And that I leave a good deal of the contract up to the person receiving the binding. My methodology is to not conjure spirits I can't myself manage, and to let the person receiving determine the rule-set (outside of obvious no harm type things.) I encourage a house rule list that must be followed as part of my contract. Trust that if I ever offer bindings for sale that I consider myself capable and trustworthy.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”