The degrees of Sin-Eaters are in their capabilities; what they're capable of doing in terms of eating.
2. Sin Eaters that specialise in one aspect of sin? (How would you know which you have purchased and/or it's the aspect you require?
We don't have those publicly available. The ones we have are all general. There are Sin-Eaters that are specific to a type of sin, but they are difficult to find compared to most others.
3. How may aspects of sin are there and what are they?
That all depends. Frankly, you can think of the 7 deadly sins, though some people/religions classify sin even further. The most common of the rarer Sin-Eaters are for addictions, lust, lying, sexual deviancy, etc.
4. If the 'One-size-fits-all certainly does not apply to sin-eaters' how do we know which to choose?
We choose the best one for you. It's a more involved process than with most other spirits, and that is why we very, very rarely offer pre-bound Sin-Eaters. It's better to choose a Sin-Eater specific to a person every time.
5. Can I get a breakdown of exactly how to get the best out of my sin eater? Am I reciting bad luck verbally while running it over myself or as quiet reflection or just go with what feels right?
If you follow the instructions, you'll be fine. They aren't social by any stretch of the word. If you simply follow what has to be done, you'll receive the very best they have to offer.
6. Where do Sin Eaters come from?
Earthen & Spiritual Realms
7. What exactly do they do?
Cleanse the negative energy, and blockages, that build on you as you commit acts of sin. This differs by person because what one person views as a sin is different than how someone else will classify it. However, in all instances, sin records itself to you the same way.
8. With the mid-level is it the removal of 60 or 90 days as the listing for the low level and high level is more specific?
Yes, each level has more capability when it comes to the length of time removed through one session. Which has to do with the ability of each level/degree of Sin-Eater.
9. Can I do it for more than 14 days? I feel I may need to be going back years!!!
Exactly as arianna posted above.
10. As they are not bridged, will I need to buy additional/more powerful sin eaters separately with separate vessels?
No, not at all. Anything you could possibly have should be able to be rectified by one Sin-Eater.
11. Why are Sin Eaters listed as Dark Arts?
They are neutral, neither for, or against you. However, because of the nature of what they do, their energy is often dark, and certainly has influence on the darker side. They aren't positive & uplifting as White Arts spirits are.