active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

BrwnJewel Posted: Mar 19 2008, 11:59 AM

Active Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 227

WOW, I'm so excited my leapyear special C5 vampire arrived today,I lit candles & incenses, now what else do I do I'm new to this it doesn't fit my ring finger , a size too small maybe when I lose so weight it might fit ,I'm just excited to have it,also the penny I ordered arrived; I wanted year 1964 or 1967 & I got year 1957 maybe I was ment to have that year for some reason , I'm just sooo excited to have my vampire,does anyone knows an innovation or exactly what I should do for it,your help would be greatly appreciated:wub:ty, in advance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6dogs4us Posted: Mar 19 2008, 12:41 PM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

There are none, you just need to talk to him, call him by his name, play some music for him (soft rock, opera) and remember to use aloe lotion on your body as they love it, or use aloe soap to wash in if you can. They love incense, no particular scent as far as know. If you can't wear the ring, put it on a chain and wear it around your neck 24-7 for 30 days. By then you should feel his presence. Some of us have heart flutters, some of us have neck kisses/bites, vampires will also sometimes stroke your neck or inside of your thighs, touch your ears.

There are quite a few of us that have vampires, so you should get plenty of advice. Most of all, enjoy him. They become great friends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BrwnJewel Posted: Mar 19 2008, 02:14 PM

Active Spirit

ty that helped a lot but,I don't know his name , CH didn't send any info with him

simbi Posted: Mar 19 2008, 02:55 PM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 53

Hi BrwnJewel

You will need to send magnolia an email for the details and she will send them to you, just give her time to respond as she is over loaded with emails.

She doesn’t send the details with the items , just in case they falls in the wrong hands.

hope this helps

albanygang Posted: Mar 19 2008, 02:55 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 72

No - Magnolia deliberately omits the spirits name as a security precaution in case the vessel gets accidentaly delivered to the wrong address. The normal procedure is to email Magnolia via the creepy hollows website. Dont use the pm system because it is not prioritised.

Good Luck.

jane

albanygang Posted: Mar 19 2008, 02:57 PM

Omniscient Spirit

I forgot to add. If you feel that you got something different than what you paid for, ie wrong size and dates, let Magnolia know. These things happen and I am sure she can issue a replacement if you send them back.

BrwnJewel Posted: Mar 19 2008, 03:14 PM

Active Spirit

ty,but I'm a firm believer that what I get is what I'm ment to have-so I"m grateful,I have to run out to the store to take my 8yr. old to pick -up clothes for her doll strange she use to be a tomboy & now this year she plays with dolls all the money I spent in dolls over the years ,& you know it's cheaper to real pampers & real baby clothes instead of buy doll diapers & doll clothes I can get 18-20 pampers for the price they want for 3-5 doll diapers -lol-I'll email her when I get back in,again ty, soo much

albanygang Posted: Mar 19 2008, 03:18 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Funny you mention that. My daughter was premature and she sometimes dresses her dolls in her old baby clothes. I shouldnt let her because they are keepsakes but they do remind me of just how tiny she was......

BrwnJewel Posted: Mar 19 2008, 08:59 PM

Active Spirit

OH how sweet,you let let her continue on dressing her,she passing her things down to her baby

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 26 2008, 12:12 PM

Seeker of Truth

Member No.: 290

I too have a C5 Vamp that I got from the Leap Year sale but I'm having a terrible time with him. Magnolia emailed me his info but when I connect with him he gives me a TOTALLY different and name and description of himself. Magnolia told me he is fair haired w/green eyes and this fellow is older, salt/pepper hair and has icy grey eyes.

He's becoming a bit, well... "pissy" for lack of a better word! I'm somewhat concerned since I've actually put him in a containment box and the twice now when I wake up in the morning his ring is out of the box (which is across the room) and laying on my night stand next to my bed.

My other vamps who are pys tell me he is a vamp but he's darker, powerful and a very private spirit, so much so that they are unable to get him to open up to them. Oddly, he doesn't scare me and I don't feel threatened by him but my other spirits are none to fond of him and they have made it clear that I need to get control of him but... HOW? Especially if I don't have the right name for him. I have been waiting for a response from Magnolia but I'm considering trying to connect with the name he's given me and go from there. Ironically, my other spirits who are so vocal about not liking his attitude get rather silent when I ask for help in how to go about fixing this! LOL!

I've emailed Magnolia twice but get no response.... Does anyone have any suggestions or encountered anything like this??

--------------------
I lived, loved, laughed and died well. Who could ask for more than that? ~Boudicca

topazz Posted: Mar 26 2008, 01:45 PM

student of the metaphysical...

Member No.: 200

I have no idea what to say, to be honest D.L

Hopefully Magnolia will read this post and check to see if she's received an email from you...i'm sure she could give some insight on this.

I suppose in the meantime you could just go with your instincts. Maybe try communicating with him with the name he gave, just to see if you get further with him. Maybe he's just being a stubborn man and putting his foot down!

Let's hope he's just a bit misunderstand rather than a pain in the butt Keep us informed D.L - sorry i couldn't be of any help but hopefully Magnolia will be able to shed some light on your mysterious vampire....

Topazz

--------------------
oooh... it's dark in here!

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 26 2008, 02:12 PM

Seeker of Truth

Member No.: 290

Thanks Topazz... I'm hoping it's not the pain in the butt option! LOL! Will definitely let you know what comes of it. He's sure been an enigma up to this point. I'm hoping that once we get this all settled he'll be more relaxed and easier to stand. Right now his energy becomes overwhelming and he's not much fun to work with.

--------------------
I lived, loved, laughed and died well. Who could ask for more than that? ~Boudicca

BrwnJewel Posted: Mar 26 2008, 03:43 PM

Active Spirit

Thanks Topazz... I'm hoping it's not the pain in the butt option! LOL! Will definitely let you know what comes of it. He's sure been an enigma up to this point. I'm hoping that once we get this all settled he'll be more relaxed and easier to stand. Right now his energy becomes overwhelming and he's not much fun to work with.

That is so funny ;I don't mean to laugh but,I'm new to this & I find it very interesting , wish my vamp. would try to connect with me more; since I brought a dream sache from dovemacob, I have been having dreams-weird dream like back in slavery times & then I dreamed I was looking threw my boyfriends cellphone & he had pic. of a lot of pretty women in there wonder what that means,anyway sorry I couldn't help just wishing my vamp. would communicate more-maybe you can help me at connecting better

OuJoe Posted: Mar 26 2008, 04:22 PM

Deity

Member No.: 11

DL... could it be that your vampire is tricking you? I've read some are shapeshifters.... and if your other vamps already confirmed he's trouble, you better be cautious with him.

OuJoe

This post has been edited by OuJoe on Mar 26 2008, 04:22 PM

Caiyros Posted: Mar 26 2008, 11:08 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 94

I have a great many spirits in my cabin and we have a kindasorta Twilight Zone version while I am the monarch when it comes to certain material things, money, and so on.

I have had 2 items - one a vampire and one a jinn that wanted to have nothing to do with me or the vamps, leprechauns, faires, elves, animal, plant, planetary, & human spirits that live here in mutual friendship.

In both cases with the 2 who wanted out, I did the same thing. Iasked them how the wanted to leave. Both said I should take the binding object into the woods, say to it "I release you from your contract with the understanding that this release is null & void, if you attack me or my loved ones, or people, place, and things that I respect, and under these conditions only, I release you in total friendship."

Then I toss the rings (in both cases) into the woods (which has a heavy "floor" of maple leaves, and walk away without looking back.

In one case, all has been neutral and fine for a very long time (the jinn). In the other case (the vamp) he occasionally has visited and is very friendly.

These things happen due to old, or weird, or very complex karmas, and cannot be predicted. But it rarely has happened to me. I nmy cabin, I have about 800 spirits of different kinds. So 2 out of 800 I collected in the last few decades, is a very, very small percentage of problem situations.

As a parenthetical remark. I have never returned any spirit to the donor or if a seller have asked for my money back. I see it as an opportunity to not only release the spirit from some obscure negative karma, but to also do the same favor to myself.

Cheers,
Caiyros

--------------------
As Best I Can, I Try to Walk in the Same Footsteps as Cicero and On the Same Path as Baudelaire, and Love the Mystery of Where It Shall Lead Me, Then, Now, & Later...

BrwnJewel Posted: Mar 27 2008, 08:21 AM

Active Spirit

wow-that's a nice touching story; I love reading & hearing about people experiences with their spirits; I wish my vampire & other spirits would connect more with me; it's strange because no one in my house knows that I have them (I tell them they are spiritual pieces & good luck charms); but my boyfriend has seen shadows from the corner of his eye; my child has seen something go across the floor & my nephew says when he comes in my room while I'm sleeping to get on the computer he gets a strange feeling like it's haunted & he notices my cat stare like something is there yet, I have no contact only every now & then 1 of my spirits gentle brush against my leg or arms; wish I had better contact with them-does it usually take a newbie a long time to connect-I've had a few maybe 3 mos. now??

Return to “Vampire”