DogStarRising

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Xguy007 wrote:He is a good and genuine seller and I can guarantee that. However at first we also had a problem about communication. When I bought the reading I sent him an email to his paypal email address but no response. I waited a few days then sent more emails but still nothing from him. I was frustrated and thinking about a refund, but then I found his facebook. He was online and he said sorry for the late communication and did the reading for me right that night. It was absolutely on spot and he was really patient and answered every single question that I had. He also gave me lots of advice and they were very detailed, not general ones. The reading was so perfect that I didn't mind about the lack of communication anymore.
Dark Abyss if you want I can contact him and let him know about your situation.
i appreciate that. but the fact remains is that we shouldn't have to hunt him down to remind him. he's the seller, he should be checking to see if there are any pending orders, and he should be the one contacting his clients, not the other way around. i mean as of now its been over two weeks and there has been no contact on his part.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

krishandry
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Dark Abyss wrote:
krishandry wrote:
Actually, Verna ("A_New_Golden_Dawn") is a great seller, her item is genuine but I had bad experiences in communication with her. She replied my email after I resent it several times. In my last experience with her, she said she already sent a reply but I didn't receive any reply :3
I prefer to spend my money to another great sellers that have good communication
but this really has nothing to do with verna. the only reason her name is brought up is because that's the only email address given for this seller. his shop where i purchased said spell is being hosted on her website. (in other words its like CH's marketplace, except there isn't a way to contact the seller directly. you have to do it through A_New_Golden_Dawn's email). this review is about the poor customer service being given by dogstar and not A_New_Golden_Dawn.
I had a reading from dogstar a long time ago, his reading is accurate & I didn't get any problems about his service. Maybe you can contact him via his facebook

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I didn't purchase a reading. I purchased a spell. The issue has been resolved however, and he did apologize.

As far as contacting a seller on fb....the answer to that will always be NO. My fb is separate from CH, as well as I'm very protective of my family and friends privacy. I will not compromise that, not after having been attacked in the past. (Not saying that,that would happen, but i won't take that chance....and not to mention no one should have to HUNT for a seller after they've made a purchase.

Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Dark Abyss wrote:no one should have to HUNT for a seller after they've made a purchase.
I agree 100%

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
krishandry
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Dark Abyss wrote:I didn't purchase a reading. I purchased a spell. The issue has been resolved however, and he did apologize.

As far as contacting a seller on fb....the answer to that will always be NO. My fb is separate from CH, as well as I'm very protective of my family and friends privacy. I will not compromise that, not after having been attacked in the past. (Not saying that,that would happen, but i won't take that chance....and not to mention no one should have to HUNT for a seller after they've made a purchase.
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved

You are right, the sellers must be responsible for every purchase transaction

DogStarRising
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi, When I sell on my own websites, or on etsy, bonanza, or best of the paranormal, I get emails, but for the website you purchased the spell on I have to check. Usually when something sells I get a Paypal payment and an additional email from Paypal. but on that site I get notice from the lady that runs the site. She has been under a lot of stress and overwhelmed with family business since her father passed away and she thought I knew about the sale.
I'm sorry you are unhappy. I have contacted you. and I'm just posting this so that people don't get the wrong idea.I'm sorry that this happened.
For any customers I want to add that some spells do take longer to cast and I sometimes wait until a favorable time depending on the type of spell and the current moon phase. However, in this case it was an order that was overlooked. Thanks to everyone that supports my work.

"You can be anything you want this time around"
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You know we've already talked about it, and I'm cool with what was discussed....but I'm glad you did post this, so others can see that the situation is being rectified. Look forward to the spell being done.

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

He's certainly an honest seller. I'd purchased a spell from him through a_new_golden_dawn and completely forgot about it until he emailed me to apologize for being so slow in casting. I was like oh, I totally forgot. He could've not said anything and taken my money, but he didn't. Looking forward to seeing results :)

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Vukasin
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I purchased a werewolf from him recently. He not only talked me through a lot of the work he was doing, he shipped very fast as well! The werewolf he sent me is absolutely wonderful and I'll definitely be buying from him again. :)

I've also had some readings done by him and they're definitely worth it!

I'll be purchasing from him again someday in the future soon as I have the $ for it :p
I highly recommend him!

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Kinda glad this all happened, it's a reminder for me to post my experience with David recently lol. I had a tarot reading done by David several days ago and was impressed with the detail of my email reading. He actually took pictures of the tarot cards and explained what was what and why of the reading. At the end of the email he made a point to note that if I had any questions pertaining to the reading I could contact him no problem. I get the vibe that David genuinely enjoys performing readings so much that he would enjoy talking about them with a customer. That's a good thing, his other offerings are pretty interesting as well as I'm eyeing something at the moment. (rubs chin with a smirk)

David gets my recommendation.

Return to “Seller Review”