DogStarRising

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

darklordmidnight wrote:Sometimes, just knowing the future can change the outcome.
Yes!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
apple-pie
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone want to share their latest experience with his spirited items? I'm interested with one from his collection, would love to hear more, I find it intriguing as he has opened his shop since long and his items seems promising but the amount of review is kinda scarce? :x

My lovely family:
1 White Dragon, 1 Fae/Elf Hybrid, 1 Mermaid
1 Pipe fox, 1 Fire Fox Elemental, 1 Red Dragon Shifter, 1 Kitsune

Coming soon:
1 Ice dragon, 2 platinum dragons, 1 White Tiger Totem, 1 Gryphon, 2 Sang Vamp \ ( >w< \
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

I asked David a few days ago about a spirit in his shop and if they would be interested in coming home to me. He replied with a one card tarot reading he had done with the spirit and a photo of the card chosen. I thought that was really sweet.
After purchasing the vessel he sent another email saying that he would be happy to resize the ring for me at no extra cost if it was possible. Again I thought that was a very kind offer considering I hadn't asked him about the ring size. Caring and considerate man

Bellia
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baby spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I bought from David aprox 3 months ago on one of his facebook events. Two ki du, which are astral dogs of celtic origin that guide you through the spirit world.Those two have been nothing short of amazing companions. They are protective, great for astral travel and meditation, and have been very supportive through a rough time. One has even in a dream took me to visit a deceased family member! I originally bought one for me and one for hubby, but they both work with us at different times, they seem to be "family oriented" lol His conjures are very present and very real. Also great communication and the vessels shipped quickly. Gonna try a vamp next!

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

I also have a ki du from dogstar. He puts a startling amount of work into his bindings, and talks very openly about his works and methods. If you order a custom from him, he will work with you every step of the way.

What I actually recommend is friending him on FB and joining his many events. He is very active there and prices things very reasonably during that time.

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Bump any one have some experiences 2hp

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you

Return to “Seller Review”