DogStarRising

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

Dogstarrising readings are extremely accurate, and very impressed with the information he provides. He does it in a very honest way without trying to butter things up which you may find others doing, and without that you get the very honest truth and extremely accurate reading. :)

arconite
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Overlord
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Very insightful reading. The reading allowed me to make better judgements which I have previously never thought about.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

I had a reading done as well. =) It's definitely not buttered up, and it's what I needed to hear about what I need to do in order to achieve what I want. Thank you very much DogStar!

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

The readings were surprisingly accurate, concise and to the point. Lots of great advice, too. It felt like he's known me for years.

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

I had one of his readings and it is so accurate. He gave me so much advice and it was honest and straight to the point. I also have one of his Incubi entities. He has a strong energy and I immediately felt him after the transfer and bonding ritual were complete. I love the vessel and incense! DogStar goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied :)

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
DogStarRising
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: human

Thanks for the reviews. Much appreciated.

"You can be anything you want this time around"
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

so i ordered a spell from him, and to date (its been two weeks) there has been no contact on his part. where he posted his services was on another seller's shop, and the only email address given to me after purchasing the spell was that of the owner of the shop "A_New_Golden_Dawn" i am now waiting on a reply from her (so far its only been three days and still no email), after the 5th of march (since then it will be officially three weeks) i will have to contact paypal and ask for my money back.

sadly disappointed by this.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

krishandry
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Dark Abyss wrote:so i ordered a spell from him, and to date (its been two weeks) there has been no contact on his part. where he posted his services was on another seller's shop, and the only email address given to me after purchasing the spell was that of the owner of the shop "A_New_Golden_Dawn" i am now waiting on a reply from her (so far its only been three days and still no email), after the 5th of march (since then it will be officially three weeks) i will have to contact paypal and ask for my money back.

sadly disappointed by this.
Actually, Verna ("A_New_Golden_Dawn") is a great seller, her item is genuine but I had bad experiences in communication with her. She replied my email after I resent it several times. In my last experience with her, she said she already sent a reply but I didn't receive any reply :3
I prefer to spend my money to another great sellers that have good communication

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

krishandry wrote:
Actually, Verna ("A_New_Golden_Dawn") is a great seller, her item is genuine but I had bad experiences in communication with her. She replied my email after I resent it several times. In my last experience with her, she said she already sent a reply but I didn't receive any reply :3
I prefer to spend my money to another great sellers that have good communication
but this really has nothing to do with verna. the only reason her name is brought up is because that's the only email address given for this seller. his shop where i purchased said spell is being hosted on her website. (in other words its like CH's marketplace, except there isn't a way to contact the seller directly. you have to do it through A_New_Golden_Dawn's email). this review is about the poor customer service being given by dogstar and not A_New_Golden_Dawn.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Xguy007
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

He is a good and genuine seller and I can guarantee that. However at first we also had a problem about communication. When I bought the reading I sent him an email to his paypal email address but no response. I waited a few days then sent more emails but still nothing from him. I was frustrated and thinking about a refund, but then I found his facebook. He was online and he said sorry for the late communication and did the reading for me right that night. It was absolutely on spot and he was really patient and answered every single question that I had. He also gave me lots of advice and they were very detailed, not general ones. The reading was so perfect that I didn't mind about the lack of communication anymore.
Dark Abyss if you want I can contact him and let him know about your situation.

Return to “Seller Review”