First profound deep meditative experience - Auras!

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to mediation, so this was pretty darn cool...

So I was in this sleepy meditative state, with different obscure visions coming to me, when finally, I had experienced a very clear vision me me growing angel wings, and being surrounded by a bright glowing emerald green aura. I started laughing with joy, and felt so powerful. I thought I was laughing out loud, and then came out of that state, followed by a vision of a faint white heart, then opened my eyes.

I had my recently invoked Gold Djinn with me, and I'm wondering what it all means? Was it Raphael (who've I've called upon before), or is it really my aura? 8

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Any insight?? 9)

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat

Return to “Meditation”