Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Likes2Read wrote:
starfire wrote:I just love my purple orb I got!!!! It is amazing, a whole universe inside there!!!! One thing is once you start holding it, you don't want to put it down!!!!!

I fell asleep with mine last night in my hand, and later i woke up and it was in my pj pocket, then later one, on the night stand on it's little stand :ohcrap: It has a mind of it's own!!!! :lol: :crazy: Love it!!!! It also has been helping me take away the pain in my elbow from when I had hit my finger and the pain went all the way to the elbow and had been hurting since then, today it is doing better, the orb works right along with my reiki, which I find amazing!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::
So far, mine is a universe of its own, as well. In my case, the orb resolves to a beach scene, but what I have discovered is that it can morph from one location/time period to another on command. It can be the NJ beach of my childhood, where my relatives lived and where my parents and I would visit. Or it can be that location in the present day. Or it can take a Chaos Magick turn and be the beach in a so-called "fantasy" reality, which I put in quotes because I do buy into the idea that the universes that our world would describe as fictional are just alternate realities.

There are multiple servitors who live in the orb. I have met the wizard-dressed man Huffette saw. When he knew who I was, he expressed a willingness to be a teacher to me. I also met the masheba, phoenix, and xypher servitors. They are guardians of the orb, and ensure that none will trespass inside. They also are representatives of the element of Fire. I met other creatures who represent the other three elements, when I called on them to appear. (A dolphin, an orca, and a shark were Water; a bear, a fox, and a wolf were Earth; and a pegasus, an eagle, and a white dragon are Air.) And there are other wild creatures living in the realm, as well, who are also servitors. I haven't interacted with them yet, though.

I have established that my spirits will be able to enter the orb with me.

One of my goals, besides paying visits to my "happy place" where my family visited in summers (and where my younger cousin and I practiced with telepathy), is to employ Chaos Magick and visit that sea-based fantasy realm I mentioned earlier. There is a particular psi-boosting artifact there which I have worked to recreate here. And while I'm pleased with how that works, I have always wished I could sit in on the training that the characters had who used said artifact to its utmost. I've already had some coaching from said wizard mentor on how to approach those adepts, and what sort of gifts to offer.

My goal is to become even more adept at using my own copy of that artifact... and also to ensure that when I start making more of them to offer online, they will be as precise of a copy as is humanly possible. In order to do that, I'll need to stand face-to-face with the original artifact, and that's on my short list of tasks to accomplish. :)

But having access to the beach anytime, anywhere, is also full of WIN. I learned to draw a lot of energy from being in close proximity to the ocean. And I always used to love seeing the saltwater marsh on the north end of the island, when my uncle used to have a small motorboat. He and the next-door neighbor used to get the biggest kick out of it when I would identify all kinds of birds. *I* used to get the biggest kick out of it because as a city resident, I never thought I'd get to see so many kinds of birds in person.

It looks like there's LOTS of exploring still to be done. Great job, Huff! :)

Thank you for your comments... apparently I gave you more than you expected and exactly what you needed for YOUR PATH... not every one will need a teacher, but I'm sure the teachers will be in other orbs if my reading calls for them

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There's a lot of detail to be discovered. And beyond deciding what beach location and time period I want to be working with, there's some control over the surroundings. For example, I found it odd to be on that beach, at that time, with no other people around. "People" appeared. But though they looked solid, they were kind of insubstantial, kind of like ghost apparitions that replay a scene over and over without interacting with anyone living. It seems they are copies of energy patterns of people who were at that location... but they're not the actual person, with an actual personality. That was strange to see, so I let the area go back to being empty. The resident servitors DO have real personalities. I think I'll stick to interacting with them for the time being. :) And, of course, when the time comes to interact with the natives of the fantasy universe, I expect THEM to have personalities, as well.

The guardians know that I want to bring my spirits in with me, provided that the spirits are willing to go. So they won't try to block anyone I bring in.

I think I'll start small, though. For example, I think some meditation sessions on the beach are in order.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Likes2Read wrote:There's a lot of detail to be discovered. And beyond deciding what beach location and time period I want to be working with, there's some control over the surroundings. For example, I found it odd to be on that beach, at that time, with no other people around. "People" appeared. But though they looked solid, they were kind of insubstantial, kind of like ghost apparitions that replay a scene over and over without interacting with anyone living. It seems they are copies of energy patterns of people who were at that location... but they're not the actual person, with an actual personality. That was strange to see, so I let the area go back to being empty. The resident servitors DO have real personalities. I think I'll stick to interacting with them for the time being. :) And, of course, when the time comes to interact with the natives of the fantasy universe, I expect THEM to have personalities, as well.

The guardians know that I want to bring my spirits in with me, provided that the spirits are willing to go. So they won't try to block anyone I bring in.

I think I'll start small, though. For example, I think some meditation sessions on the beach are in order.

When huffette sees this, she will probably say to me "Only you would think of that"
Do you still go to the physical location of that beach in NJ? If so, when you plan your next trip there and have the dates and times, you might want to try this:
Go into the orb specifying the date you will be there in the future of the physical world. Take notice of the faces and objects on location and compare with the real world when you get there. If what you saw in the orb is near reality then use your imagination...beat them to that special sea shell and gift it to the person you saw pick it up.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

More discoveries. So far, I had been focusing on ocean-related beach scenes. I have been able to get the orb to give me that NJ beach, both present-day and years ago; a place on the Pacific Ocean, and a beach from a sci-fi book that has resonated strongly with me for years. The wizard servitor in the orb has let me know that river locations are also possible, because the rivers feed into the ocean and are connected to it.

But when I asked about lakes, which do not connect to the ocean, he responded that he is still constructing the ability to do that. So the orb IS still evolving, and this gives me an idea of HOW it's able to do so.

The wizard himself is also continuing to evolve. He already has a large storehouse of magickal knowledge to draw from. But since we can't create servitors with more knowledge than we have, he is actively seeking out additional knowledge so he can increase his store of knowledge even more. And I pointed him toward one particular source that I was aware of. So that's another way in which the evolution within the orb is continuing.

Fascinating. :)

Oh, and while I have been able to communicate with the wizard while I'm outside the orb, neither he nor the other servitors have come outside the orb. They remain in there. I have, however, been able to bring my spirits into the orb with me. Which is cool, because there are some water-oriented spirits in the family who are big fans of beaches. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

20140422_012429.jpg
thought I would upload a photo of the one huff did for me, I was the one he did the second orb for the first time. I've had it a couple of weeks or so and I love it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I recently received one of huffs cats eye orbs. The day I got it, I opened it and immediately had white light shoot into my third eye, physical eyes, ears, and hands...It had a great energy to it. Well, last night, I decided to try it with one of my servitors. The Occulous. Let me tell you, IT WAS INCREDIBLE. Absolutely the most vivid images came through, all in real time. It was as clear and vivid as if I was traveling myself. I was so thrilled, will be experimenting with many more, and for anyone who has one of these wonderful Cats Eyes, I would recommend you experiment with it. This is one item that should never collect dust.
Just wanted to say thank you Huff.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I just had a meditation session which used my Cat's Eye as part f the process, along with a CH tool (which I received for the purpose of reviewing) and a third-eye-stimulation audio that Caiyros posted a few weeks ago.

The experience was so vivid, that I posted it in the thread for the CH tool, and I feel it should also be described here.
Today's meditation session progressed in such a way that it deserves its own entry in this thread.

I forget where on these forums I mentioned it, but I am working on a project. I'm using meditation sessions in order to interact with the society from the book in which Andre Norton wrote about The Eyes, the artifact upon which I have based an item in my shop. Eyes Wearers were trained in the use of this tool, and I have decided to sit on the training. The species that created the artifact is an amphibious one, possessing the ability to breathe both in air and underwater.

To accomplish these extended sessions, I have been using the combination of the hour-long Third Eye opening audio that Caiyros posted a few weeks ago, Huff's cat's eye orb (which grants the ability to focus on any place attached to any body of water, in our version of reality or any other version of reality), and the United Meditative State stone in order to intensify my own meditation sessions.

When I tuned in for today's session, I got a surprise. Instantly, I got the physical sensation of having water go up my nose. I discovered that today, the training session was taking place underwater, working with their native sea life. I immediately created an air-bubble field around my head to counteract this, but the water-up-my-nose sensation persisted until I physically sneezed, and even for a few minutes after that, before it faded away.
Psychic impressions that are indistinguishable from physical input are uncommon enough, in my experience, to be worthy of mention. I was using three tools simultaneously, but as one of those tools was the Huff's Cat's Eye, I felt it was important to return to this thread to share the additional feedback.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm still using the Cat's Eye in conjunction with the United Meditative State, on a schedule that's as close to daily as I can manage it. I would gladly recommend that combo to anybody, especially for those who've received an orb with a pocket realm in it. It's a perfect way to spend time exploring the realm.

I've been playing an hour-long meditation audio that I created for the past couple days. Prior to that, I was using an hour-long meditation audio that is on youtube. This is an important component, because it helps me time my session. Otherwise, I'm likely to just keep right on exploring and lose ALL track of time.

For that matter, the past two times I've meditated (with the new audio), I've lost track of time anyway. I'll start to hear the isochronic beats increase in speed in the final minute of the audio, and I'll think, "What? An hour already? No way!"

Normally, when I explore, I am seeking an instruction session in the above-mentioned universe. However, there are also times when I just go and lie on a beach in my meditations, and draw energies from the ocean's presence. Vitamin Sea FTW. :) My orb's realm allows for me to visit any place that's adjacent to any sea, anywhere, any time. This includes "fictional" locations and locations on other planets, as well as Earth-based ones, and when I got the orb, it included rivers that fed into seas, as well. At first, this didn't include lakes, but the Wizard who is the primary servitor has since tweaked the orb to allow for lakeside visits, as well -- so the water I visit does not have to have a physical connection to the sea anymore. Once I arrive in my destination of choice, I needn't necessarily stay next to water -- I can go inland. But there are so many ways to explore, I haven't even come close to discovering everything yet.

I :heart: this orb. I carry it with me everywhere.

RaeLynn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: RaeLynn Sunshine

Huff did a cats eye for me a few weeks ago, I absolutely love it, When I opened it, this powerful feeling went through me and made the hairs on me stand on end. I consult the cats eye all the time, it is evening me out, I recently went through a lot lately and everything got thrown off balance, everything seems to be falling back into place, it's slowly getting better, but if you seen early on last month, you would have thought a miracle had happened to me. i am so happy with the orb Huff, and thank you so much! This is the absolute best metaphysical piece I have, and I would not trade it for the world.

http://s12.posting.org/et3jdyist/rsz_jack_jester_1.PNG
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have both a cat's eye from last year, AND a copy of Huff's personal obsidian orb, which is a recent arrival. I love them both.

And I have noticed an increase in the vividness of my dreams since the obsidian orb copy arrived. What's more, I am dreaming about doing psychic things, which was something I did not tend to do before. Very interesting.

I told the two orbs' servitors that they are to work together as a team. The servitors in each orb have created a portal between the orbs, so that I can access one from the other. Conveniently, this means that I needn't carry both orbs, but can bring just one and still have the ability to use both.

I still have a lot of exploration to do. :) I am having fun with this.

Return to “Seller Review”