Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I have recently received a copy of the black obsidian on a pendant and i had a catseye orb already. I used the copy a couple of nights ago and i had a very vivid dream about a past event occurred when i was very young, it was a very pleasant experience and very personal too. Last night i used the pendant again and i was brought to a place similar to a spa with swimming pools, warm water, very comfortable, with nice people,everyone was so kind with me, and this went on the whole night, it was a long lucid dream, and now i feel relaxed and rested, just like after a complete spa treatment, which is soooo very much needed for me in this period. It is an amazing work Huff.

Danatural08
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Birdman

I just received my catseye yesterday & absolutely love it. I'll post any updates here as I have more time to work with the catseye, but my initial response is that I love this piece & am very excited to interact with the realm.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I barely know much about these Cats Eyes gems, but judging from the reviews they sound amazing. Could I buy one for someone who is in constant physical pain and could use some soothing of their body, spirit, and mind? Could they work in that way?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

DarklyDreamer wrote:I barely know much about these Cats Eyes gems, but judging from the reviews they sound amazing. Could I buy one for someone who is in constant physical pain and could use some soothing of their body, spirit, and mind? Could they work in that way?

Yes you can purchase on behalf of another, but since i am not in contact with the person who will own it, I will need their name and birthdate. I usually get the info I need at the time of purchase even if i don't get their real name and all I have to go on is their chat handlle or forum name. Most the time I don't know their real name until I get the shipping info. (some people use a fake name for their paypal ID). And I will focus on pain relief instead of what is needed most at this time.
Also please note that I do not sell them constantly. I sell them and then begin the work on an individual case. I only relist them when one reaches completion. And at this time I am one ahead, meaning I have one scheduled to begin as soon as I finish the one I am working on now.
Also since I already know the purpose will be pain relief, please do NOT elaborate on the reason for the pain, and the work I do sometimes reveals secrets, so for that reason I never reveal who the purchaser is in the picture thread. If the person wants to reveal "this one is mine" that will be their choice.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Bump I'd love to hear more experiences c:

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Since I can't post it in the other thread anymore, here's my orb from Huff, that I'm working on constantly:

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Very pretty color : ) mine is currently being worked on, I'm beyond excited

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Since I can't post it in the other thread anymore, here's my orb from Huff, that I'm working on constantly:

From my understanding, you can still post on the other thread since it is not a seller review thread. 1s

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Huffette wrote:From my understanding, you can still post on the other thread since it is not a seller review thread. 1s
Nah, Huff posted that after we received the orb, we can't post there anymore but have to post here.
Since this orb is the one I got from him, that applies to it.

Now for the piece that only I worked on, that I could probably post in the other thread.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Just got mine in the mail, I'm currently holding it, getting a feel for it

Return to “Seller Review”