Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I slept with mine last night and I believe it helped me with connecting better with my concuan : ) also I had two dreams which my astral body is directly connected to my dream process so I believe the dreams were glimpses of who knows what.

Dream one: I was in the sky on the platform that these people were building and it reminded me of Olympus Maybe? Lots of white marble and stone statues being put in places

Dream two: I was in some demon realm and they were huge! But they could shrink to normal size, very very nice and one waved to me xD his skin was dark he has wings and a tail with a spade shape with black eyes and white pupils similar to a cat.

The other 4 dreams were with my concuan and him introducing himself and trying out different forms as a teen close to my age (19) as an adult closer to 25, then as someone from 30-35. Then stuck with the form I responded best to. I do believe the cats eye has something to do with the better connection to my Concuan.

When the cats eye arrived in the mail I meditated with it and instantly I felt my third eye buzzing, my hands got warm with energy amd then the oddest sensation as though several weights have been lifted from my third eye and it could see clearly Maybe? So I feel that the cats eye is already at work with maybe cleansing my third eye and helping ir open more efficiently. After that I asked it if it could helpe dream with my concuan xD thus the dreams. I usually lucid dream/recall my dreams anyways but with that i get side tracked and unfocused haha. On a normal night I have about 6 dreams. When the moon grows my dreams become more magically inclined meaning I'm directly affected by the moon in my sleep so I end up saying random incantations, or feel moon energy coursing through me, ill lucid dream or astral project tje most on the growimg moon, get more visions ect ect, magic is just more acessable in alot of ways. I'm very excited to see what the cats eye will do for me during the growing moon.

Today I plan on meditating more with the cats eye and seeing if there's any teachers in there xD thanks Huff for the amazing orb

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

::bump::

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Where can I buy one of these orbs?

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Where can I buy one of these orbs?
Huff has a listing on the site beyondtheveil. However, he only works on them one at a time and only opens the listing as he finishes up the previous one(look for a post in seller announcements). Super worth hunting it down though.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

denanna123 wrote:Where can I buy one of these orbs?
The following link will not work after January or February, because the thread will be archived.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic71123.html

that is the seller's announcement thread

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I’ve come to know my cats eye is very much apart of me, like a tailasman in a way. Anything I ask I or grants, I believe it’s my potential in an orb, it’s helped me progress more. It’s a very great tool, I suggest anyone who doesn’t have one to invest in it, no regrets at all xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Storm027
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
Zodiac:

Just got mine. so glad it comes with its own stand so I don't have to keep it in my drawer and out of sight. anyway first thing I did with it was meditate for a bit and press it against my 3rd eye. still got pressure on my 3rd eye after it. noticed I seen colors with my eyes closed like green and blue, and a bit of purple, while I was holding the orb and really weird and cool. without holding the orb just the typical sights with the eyes closed. interesting

Storm027
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a storm god
Zodiac:

additional info. for a while mine triggered mild headaches when ever I put it on my head or held, thought about it long enough. but now I seem to be used to it. have not noticed changes yet, but I'm expecting them to come eventually. biggest fear is dropping it. will update with additional information when I exp more stuff, hopefully can edit this in weeks to months in the future

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Update I was meditating with mine this morning and it randomly started vibrating for a few seconds. I kept meditating anyways. It’s also good with absorbing my access energy so maybe that’s why it started vibrating though I was more so pulling from it. Trying to use it as an aid for manifesting some things, healing and contacting an Alien friend I have. Something the cats eye is very good at for me, making contact, like a literal telephone or maybe a pager would be more accurate. Very curious little orb but I’m still figuring things out with it. None the less it’s a fun tool : )

Return to “Seller Review”