sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I use mine to copy spells onto incense cone and candles to be burned
I like that idea a lot! I don't burn incense, but I have lots of tea lights I could spell. :)

I have a couple items with Cast Stronger Magic on them.... how about putting THAT on a tea light and then lighting said candle in advance of a magick session? :) Oooo, the possibilities! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Likes2Read wrote: Second, has anyone tried the Copy feature? The verbiage of the accompanying spell appears to me like it's going to make a precise copy of a given spell, without deterioration in the copy nor alteration of the original. How has this feature worked for the people who've tried it? I presume this works for copying from one item to one item; is that correct? Also, I presume that I can copy from multiple original items, in sequence, onto a single target vessel, which will then bear intact copies of multiple spells?
Do you know the answers to your question?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zirk wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: Second, has anyone tried the Copy feature? The verbiage of the accompanying spell appears to me like it's going to make a precise copy of a given spell, without deterioration in the copy nor alteration of the original. How has this feature worked for the people who've tried it? I presume this works for copying from one item to one item; is that correct? Also, I presume that I can copy from multiple original items, in sequence, onto a single target vessel, which will then bear intact copies of multiple spells?
Magnolia answered me on the first page of the thread. As far as I can tell, COPY means COPY, and I've seen nothing that would leave me thinking that the copy is in any way different from the original.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Glad we have this thread!!!!!! Getting my BOAT soon and this cuts down a LOT of additional questions!

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

And my tablet strikes again! Does bridging effect copy? Does anyone know? My husband has a spelled ring that jewelers say is not able to be stretched because the puzzle ring bands are too thin so I was hoping to use BOAT to transfer it to another one.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

vex3521 wrote:And my tablet strikes again! Does bridging effect copy? Does anyone know? My husband has a spelled ring that jewelers say is not able to be stretched because the puzzle ring bands are too thin so I was hoping to use BOAT to transfer it to another one.
According to Magnolia's post on the first page, if you decide to copy ALL the spells from a bridged item, then the bridging will be copied. If you decide to copy only one or more spells, but not the bridging, then just that spell/those spells will be copied.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Coolness was reading it right!

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:
Zirk wrote:
Magnolia answered me on the first page of the thread. As far as I can tell, COPY means COPY, and I've seen nothing that would leave me thinking that the copy is in any way different from the original.
She didn't answer these questions.
What she answered was about, Bridging and Recapture.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

ME
For the "Copy Singular or Multiple Spells from Multi-Enchanted Vessel". Can I use this to copy, then Transmute the spells into another item/s?
If so, do I just have to intend it?

With copying something into a new item. How long does it take?
How long does it take to Transmute/move something into a different item?

The instructions don't say.

Thank you very much.

LYN
Hi Zirk,

Yes, the spells would copy onto the bag, then you would copy from the bag to whatever vessel you wish. You do have to specify if there are multiple enchantments by writing it on a piece of paper and inserting that into the bag as well as the multi-spelled vessel.

Follow the instruction to copy it to the bag then follow the binding instructions to bind to the new vessel. The transmute functions are instantaneous. The binding is done based on time and you choose how long you want the binding to last then keep the new vessel in the bag for that allotted time. I hope this helps! :)

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

Here's the flow for copying something, and permanently binding it into something else.

Put the item that I want to copy, into the BOAT.
Then use the "Copy Singular or Multiple Spells from Multi-Enchanted Vessel" function. And say what you want to copy.
Right the spell/s that are copied into the bag, on a peace of paper. Wrap the item that you want the spell/s in, with the paper. Then leave them in the bag for 12 hours to permanently bind it.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”