Ultra Complex Bag questions I haven't seen asked/answered

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

angeliclove wrote:If an item is bound to spirit can it's class also be altered, are there are different rules to do that ?
Yes it can, by using nail clippings or strands of hair to represent the "bind to spirit".
angeliclove wrote:How is the conjuring feature useful ?
Basically you'll be able to conjure spirits, but only for you, not for other people.
There's also Binding function in the bag that can be used to bind the conjured spirit, but you need to know the name of the spirit, meaning you need to be able to communicate clearly to find out the name and whether they're willing to be bound or not : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Adding: I think the "conjure" and "bind" functions are intended ONLY for the owner of the bag. Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC, safeguards are in place to prevent a UCBOAT owner from conjuring/binding for the public (or for sale) via this tool.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yep, it is, based on other threads discussing it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Are there any other threads in particular that discuss the conjuring aspect of the bag?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mm not specifically, just mentioning that the Conjure function works for the owner only : )

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:Are there any other threads in particular that discuss the conjuring aspect of the bag?
In your search, look for the abbreviations BOAT and UCBOAT, as people tend to use those in lieu of spelling the whole name out.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
angeliclove
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: high elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: mountain elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: angikal

darkwing wrote:
angeliclove wrote:If an item is bound to spirit can it's class also be altered, are there are different rules to do that ?
Yes it can, by using nail clippings or strands of hair to represent the "bind to spirit".
angeliclove wrote:How is the conjuring feature useful ?
Basically you'll be able to conjure spirits, but only for you, not for other people.
There's also Binding function in the bag that can be used to bind the conjured spirit, but you need to know the name of the spirit, meaning you need to be able to communicate clearly to find out the name and whether they're willing to be bound or not : )
Wow the conjuring option sounds too good :) I could then be conjuring my own spirits 1h Cant wait to get this one :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I just got two items from CH that are for-the-owner-only like the conjure function of the BOAT. One does conjuration (because did I mention that I'm forever forgetting, until I see a post about it, that my BOAT does conjuration?), and the other creates servitors.

I'll still patronize the pros for purchases on both counts, of course. But those items were too intriguing to pass up.

Calin
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

I just ordered the UCB, and can't wait to start using it. Another question with regard to conjure, the notes come with half a dozen spirit types to conjure.

Can I use the code words in the 785 code words sheet to conjure all of these different types of spirits to work with me or just the types provided in the notes?

I am a happy purchaser either way but would be good to know how far this tech interacts with the other CH offerings like the code words.

pacslim
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Calin wrote:I just ordered the UCB, and can't wait to start using it. Another question with regard to conjure, the notes come with half a dozen spirit types to conjure.

Can I use the code words in the 785 code words sheet to conjure all of these different types of spirits to work with me or just the types provided in the notes?

I am a happy purchaser either way but would be good to know how far this tech interacts with the other CH offerings like the code words.
Bumping since i would also like to know the answer to this question, and others that are left unanswered in this boat thread.. ty 2wk

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”