sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My Ultra Complex Bag of All the Tricks arrived on Saturday! :woohoo:

I am currently bumping an item up to C5 T3, which will take four hours.

However, I was wondering -- the instructions don't specify whether I can use the Recapture feature to alter the class of multiple items at once, or whether I have to limit it to one item at a time. So, I will ask: if I have multiple items that I want to all bump up to the same class, can I do that? If so, are there any changes I'd have to make regarding the time the bag needs to accomplish the task?

I ask because I have a bunch of items I'd like to bump up, after having compared them to the C1 through C5 spellstones. Boy, will it save me a bunch of time if I can put more than one item in the bag at once.

Second, has anyone tried the Copy feature? The verbiage of the accompanying spell appears to me like it's going to make a precise copy of a given spell, without deterioration in the copy nor alteration of the original. How has this feature worked for the people who've tried it? I presume this works for copying from one item to one item; is that correct? Also, I presume that I can copy from multiple original items, in sequence, onto a single target vessel, which will then bear intact copies of multiple spells?

OOOO, I am going to have fun with this item. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:My Ultra Complex Bag of All the Tricks arrived on Saturday! :woohoo:
My Bag of All the Tricks came in on Saturday too!!! :meme:
So, I will ask: if I have multiple items that I want to all bump up to the same class, can I do that? If so, are there any changes I'd have to make regarding the time the bag needs to accomplish the task?
I'm really glad you asked this question because I'd really like to know about this too!

I'm also curious about the copy feature. I have some spelled items that I would like to copy onto a single item. So, I'd like to know if you can copy several spelled items at one time and put them on a single item and how many is too many to put on one item? I hope that makes sense.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh, and I have a question that has just occurred to me, also about the Copy function.

If I am copying from an item that's bridged to me, will the COPY be bridged to me? Or will it be an unbridged copy? So I know if I will have to either bridge it to myself (I got the Bridging Stone on Saturday, too), or UNbridge it from myself (the spell is in the CH Encyclopedia, I know) if I intend it as a present for another person?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

if I have multiple items that I want to all bump up to the same class, can I do that? If so, are there any changes I'd have to make regarding the time the bag needs to accomplish the task?
If you are elevating to the same class, yes. It's best if you group them by original class to desired class. For example, a grouping of Class 4 bindings you want to be Class 5. You can mix class items if they are all going to the same desired Class, but you still have to recite the proper Code Words relevant to the original Class and desired Class.
If I am copying from an item that's bridged to me, will the COPY be bridged to me? Or will it be an unbridged copy? So I know if I will have to either bridge it to myself (I got the Bridging Stone on Saturday, too), or UNbridge it from myself (the spell is in the CH Encyclopedia, I know) if I intend it as a present for another person?
If you are copying all spells then it will copy the Bridging. If you are simply copying the spell itself then it will not. For example, if you want to copy Feather Flame Wealth and you simply state that is what you are copying then that is all that will be copied. If you state to copy all spells from the vessel then it will copy any spells that have been attached to the binding which may include (depending on the practitioner) any cloaking, Bridging, protective measures, etc.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That's great! Thanks! :)

I'm all happy. I don't even remember if I noticed, when I placed the order, that a Copy function was among the Bag's functions. So this is like getting a cool "extra". :D

And right this moment, I am bumping up all my wands (my personal ones, as opposed to the ones for sale) to C5 T3. I'm happy to know I can put them all in at the same time, since my intent is to make them all the same strength. I have some amulets in there, as well, along with a circlet that I was given for my 50th birthday. I saw it at a RenFaire and really liked it, so my friends sneaked back to the booth and bought it, knowing my birthday was coming up. I had already put some magic amplification spells on the tiara, plus a WWP WA amplification amulet. So I look forward to seeing what kind of ampification will come of this. :)

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

creepyhollows wrote:
If you are elevating to the same class, yes. It's best if you group them by original class to desired class. For example, a grouping of Class 4 bindings you want to be Class 5. You can mix class items if they are all going to the same desired Class, but you still have to recite the proper Code Words relevant to the original Class and desired Class.
What if I enchant an item and don't know what "level" it is? How do I bring my item's level up?

creepyhollows wrote: If you are copying all spells then it will copy the Bridging. If you are simply copying the spell itself then it will not. For example, if you want to copy Feather Flame Wealth and you simply state that is what you are copying then that is all that will be copied. If you state to copy all spells from the vessel then it will copy any spells that have been attached to the binding which may include (depending on the practitioner) any cloaking, Bridging, protective measures, etc.
If I copy an enchant into my Aeon Orb. Will the enchant be continuously powered? And would the enchant then be Bridged to me?

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

they said the you can put an enchant into the orb to power it up.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Do you mean you would like to add a spell of your own to the Aeon Orb?

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

They said you can. If you want to have the orb power it up.

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

The copy function works perfectly. I have used it on many of my items both from CH and from others with no problems. I have multiple single purpose "master vessels" with hundreds of spells. The only problem I have had is keeping up with what I have copied to which vessel. :) I now keep pictures along with my ledgers. :)

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”