Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

::bump:: Forum rules updated. Anyone who is new, or even those who've been here awhile, please review the rules.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

"Spirit Testing" means offering to test the spirits of other sellers for free or a fee. No seller with integrity will offer this service. There are many sellers who use cloaking spells on their bindings and casting to keep outsiders from being able to contact or influence the spirit or magic within the vessel. If a practitioner has used this method no outsider who does not officially "own" the vessel will be able to tell what is inside and can inaccurately be rendered "empty". Some spirits will retreat from outsiders and not respond to any attempts at contact again resulting in a false reading of "empty". And some predatory sellers will use this method as a way of discrediting honest sellers to bloat their own accredidation making them seem the "honest" ones. Most see through this under-handed, shady tactic but we have to state why we abhor this practice. We will always send you back to the original seller which is the way any practitioner with integrity will do.
What about if you offer to do spirit readings for fun? Like I did for awhile? I'm clearly not a seller nor am I a practitioner. Just checkin' to see where my actions may fall...

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I cAN Easily accept al of what you say and obviously my statement includes me, myself0 & I obeying the rules. I am unclear as to qhwthwe auch as I or Gewn or whatever can pst who we aew at what we do on your sight,,,I can assume that it is alright but I wouold rather not make assumptions...

A;;this said and asked with toatl respect, friendship, and good deisres for all otjer for us to all other liver in friendship and creativity,,,
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello Mag,

I am back, I have sent in a request to resume my member status so I can at least use my blog again :wave:

Thank you.

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

So the PM function is back for tenured members? Mine disappeared when the board was being worked on and never reappeared. Hmmm, helpdesk time I guess.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

No Illeana the pm is not back up.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think now is as good a time as any to BUMP this topic again! & To remind people of Rule #1! ::bump:: :peace: :grouphug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

In our ongoing efforts to keep this community safe & conducive to our vision of an open forum where people can socialize & share wisdom, we are updating our board rules.

Rules have been updated, they take effect immediately!

All 0 post accounts without a post by Monday, the 16th of April, will be deactivated. Any account that posts just to circumvent deactivation that has less than 10 posts 90 days from now, will be deactivated. So don't bother posting once to keep your account open unless you really plan on participating!

All accounts that are active but have not posted anything in 90 days will be deactivated.

Deactivated accounts are not banned, which means you can still read the public sections of the board and if you write in at some point that you plan on participating again, you can have your account reinstated. :thumbup: We know that everyone has lives outside of the net and sometimes it's hard to get in here on a regular basis, but to avoid any kind of account issues we will deactivate non-participating accounts.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Lycanos
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape-shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexus Dreamdancer
Zodiac:

Question about the Proxy rule, my laptop uses a program that keeps my information (since I use public Wifi at work, school, and in any place in general) crypted. Now, while this program is not used to change my IP for some reason it creates a custom IP for everytime I have to turn it on (again, only when I'm on public wifi, which is about 30-40% of the time.)

So my question is, will my account be removed for contant IP changes or will it only be removed if the City/State changed? I'm pretty sure it still says the same thing everytime, and I didn't know if that rule applied to proxies that used an International or different states IP.

Also thanks for the great website! :thumbup:

Spirits-
Female Psy Vampire G

I just don't want to die without a few scars.
I wanted to write about the moment when your addictions no longer hide the truth from you. When your whole life breaks down. That's the moment when you have to somehow choose what your life is going to be about.
Chuck Palahniuk

Return to “Dark Arts”