NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

The rules still say that PM's are available for Tenured members. Um?

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:I can't tell which one is new and I swear I've read the rules like 20 times. Not that it matters, rules are rules and I will do my honest to goodness best to follow them all, but I can't shake this curiosity!
creepyhollows wrote: 21. NO MEMBER THREADS. YOU MAY NOT OPEN A NEW THREAD TO DISCUSS YOUR DISLIKES OF ANOTHER MEMBER OR A SITUATION OTHER MEMBERS ARE INVOLVED IN. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A MEMBER YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY & DISCUSS YOUR ISSUE (BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE THE ONES INVOLVED IN THE PROBLEM), OR IF IT'S A BEHAVIOR THAT MAGNOLIA OR I CAN HELP WITH, CONTACT US. IF IT'S A PERSONALITY CONFLICT, THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE & A LOT OF DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS, PERSONALITY CONFLICTS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. NO ONE IS GOING TO GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME.

This would be the new rule, Rae.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

How can you contact a member directly, here on the board, if the PM has been disabled? That's what the rules state, but how do you do that? Am I missing something?

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

Madie wrote:How can you contact a member directly, here on the board, if the PM has been disabled? That's what the rules state, but how do you do that? Am I missing something?
Not sure. I guess one could make a thread to try and talk things out? :\

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Zin wrote:
RaeNebula wrote:I can't tell which one is new and I swear I've read the rules like 20 times. Not that it matters, rules are rules and I will do my honest to goodness best to follow them all, but I can't shake this curiosity!
creepyhollows wrote: 21. NO MEMBER THREADS. YOU MAY NOT OPEN A NEW THREAD TO DISCUSS YOUR DISLIKES OF ANOTHER MEMBER OR A SITUATION OTHER MEMBERS ARE INVOLVED IN. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A MEMBER YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY & DISCUSS YOUR ISSUE (BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE THE ONES INVOLVED IN THE PROBLEM), OR IF IT'S A BEHAVIOR THAT MAGNOLIA OR I CAN HELP WITH, CONTACT US. IF IT'S A PERSONALITY CONFLICT, THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE & A LOT OF DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS, PERSONALITY CONFLICTS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. NO ONE IS GOING TO GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME.

Thank you. For some reason I thought I had already seen that rule. Maybe we talked about it in a thread. :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Zin wrote:

And a wonderful new rule it is!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

WOOO HOOO I turned blue. This is my absolutely favorite color in the entire galaxy.
Thank you, Magnolia.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I've recently encountered a problem and am rather confused since I don't see anything in the rules to explain this. But I had a thread in the psychic section which I had originally posted offering free readings and recently someone responding in that thread asked me about my artwork. I offered to set up a custom listing in the MP for them and they ASKED me to do this. But after I posted the link TO THE MARKETPLACE LISTING, not an offsite link, it was removed by a mod before this person could see it. The reason given for it's removal in place of the MP link that had been there was that this is only allowed in seller announcements? This was not a seller announcement, was not an offsite link, it was by request for a specific buyer...and I'm sure that I've seen plenty of others looking to rehome spirits and things post links to their MP listings outside of the seller announcement area with no problems.

I checked to see if this had been changed recently, but the only thing I see in the rules regarding links that are only allowed in the seller announcement section is links leading to offsite venues. If we are only allowed to post our MP links in the seller announcements...then if we're posting them in response to someone asking us for services either in one of our own threads elsewhere or in response to a want ad in the classified section...are we supposed to make a seller announcement for a MP listing intended for that one person and then post the link to the seller announcement in the thread we're responding to them on? I'm very confused here.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

this is a good new rule. nobody likes to see passive aggressive posts directed at a member that someone has disagreed with. or after the original thread then three people posting their grievances about the topic and member somewhere else.. i think part of the reason this happens, (not saying it's okay, but) is because there are possibly people here that feel they have no where else to vent about their negative feelings about a metaphysical disagreement with someone. and yes of course it's not TRULY a meta disagreement..it's a conversation that starts in this meta community and then devolves into personal attack for a variety of reasons.

but it makes me wonder (as i just saw this rule now i think* for the first time) if one of my recent posts was appropriate or not, it was something just saying hey here's a reminder to be respectful of others, etc but it was written as a direct result of seeing people yelling at each other...

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Dark Arts”