sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
WishingOnAStar wrote:Does this bag also allow for charging energy to be directly added to the piece?
Sadly not unless you just copy the charging spell from another item.
There is a page somewhere in the CH Encyclopedia describing how to create our own charging box. I would take a look at those spells, if I wanted to add charging energy directly to a piece.

The UCBOAT is also a binding bag, as well as being able to copy spells from Item A to Item B. So between the spells in the Encyclopedia, and the above-mentoned abilities of the bag, you should be able to get the charging energies added to an item.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

What are you all talking about when you say "BOAT"?

I have a ultimate bag too, but it won't do me any good until I can really upgrade my senses with practice.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

BOAT stands for Bag of All Tricks. :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

TeddyBearTechie wrote:What are you all talking about when you say "BOAT"?

I have a ultimate bag too, but it won't do me any good until I can really upgrade my senses with practice.
We're just using an acronym for "Bag Of All Tricks", since it'd take so long to type it all out. :)

On the contrary, while I think it's always good to work on refining one's senses, that doesn't mean you won't have any benefit from the bag in the meantime. Just because we have trouble picking up on something, doesn't mean it's not there. It's like a dog whistle sound -- my cats and dog can hear it, but I can't. But the sound is still there whether I can detect it or not.

Unfortunately, we can't tune our physical ears to hear a dog whistle. But we can definitely tune our extra senses to become more sensitive until they register more input. And in the meantime, a tool like the BOAT would be pretty useful. For example, you might bump things up to a higher class, and find that they're easier to sense. You can still transmute things to a new vessel, as needed. And so on.

So feel free to use your tools, even starting now. That could be a part of the practice that will get your perception more refined.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I've really been wanting to try the conjure feature since I read this post. Do you have any tips you could share Syri?

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

In addition to the words to be spoken for conjuring specific spirit types,I specified what I desired to come through since there were no words for Incs,just Dark Arts in general.

Otherwise you'll be good to go. :U

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

WishingOnAStar wrote:Does this bag also allow for charging energy to be directly added to the piece?
It can just copy the Charging Spell, from an item you already have. Then move it into the new item.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zirk wrote:
It can just copy the Charging Spell, from an item you already have. Then move it into the new item.
How protected are CH's items from this kind of copying? Do they put something in place so that their customers can't just get a BOAT or a Detect/Absorb/Transmute and then go around mass-producing copies to sell?

I saw a charging box in the CH shop the other day that has the capability of adding charging energies to any item. That might be a reliable alternative to doing a copy/transmute of charging energies from another item.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

If you summon someone that is good at healing, like an angel etc. But you're not looking to bind it.
After summoning it, do you just ask for the task that you want it to do?

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YEP, BUT IT'S UP TO THE SPIRIT IF THEY WANT TO DO IT OR NOT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”