Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

(((I just got the Ultra Bag last week)))

Yesterday I used my BOAT to conjure a Dark Arts spirit and specified it to be an Incubus. Lo and behold- I did it correctly and an Incubus did indeed come through for me! :meme:

He had a friend with him,we astral traveled for awhile and he gave me this sweet drink. I can still taste how sweet it was,it was the equivalent of an alcoholic beverage and it made me feel UH-mazing! He actually cut me off from it telling me to slow down noting how good it was,but I needed to pace myself. I was feeling no pain. :lol:

I should describe his physical appearance- he was just a bit taller than me,lean average build with sparse hair on his chest and belly (YUM),dark brown shoulder length hair with a three day'ish no-shave face,brown eyes. He was a bit shy yet considerate of my wishes. (He reminded me of Jared Leto with the hair but better looking and less fem. :mrgreen: )

After exploring with his friend for awhile we were alone and I told him I was bored and I wanted to get dirty. :lol: He did not hesitate...his specialty was making me feel like there was more than one Inc in the room doing sexy times- but it was just him. It was if he had 6 arms and well,do the math yourself. :crazy:

It was a glorious adventure. My Ultra Complex Bag is my new obsession at the moment. :devil:

EVERYONE NEEDS ONE OF THESE.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I got the BOAT last week as well, and I have been making use of it to bump all my metaphysical tools up to C5, T3. I also used it to transmute spells off one item to another, and copy other spells onto the newly-cleared item.

I've also made use of its charging and cleansing functions -- I'm using it for that very purpose even as I type, in fact. I have several glass cabochons that are going to become the next spelled items that I add to my shop. So I figured I'd start them off with the BOAT cleanse and charge, before I start my own cleansing and spellcasting rituals.

I really love this bag. I got it during the big December sale. It's absolutely fabulous. I highly recommend that anyone who's interested in it, seriously consider making the investment, particularly if you are a bit on the DIY side and like to do some of your own magickal work.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ah yes- I did bump up my Empusa from a C4 (I think-been so long can't remember) to a C5T3 and it worked beautifully! I have ZERO problems hearing and seeing her now.

She just needed a boost. :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Wow, what a great experience you had! I haven't had a chance to try that function out yet, but now I can't wait to try it! My spirit sensitivity has seemed to have vanished all of a sudden for some reason, so I'm not sure how well it'll work for me :(

I got mine in last week too and so far I've bumped everything up to C5T2, copied spells to put on my amethyst I always wear, and of course charging everything.

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

I have one on layaway since December, can't wait to get it.

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have one too but my sensitivy is zero so I'm not sure if it worked :( I used mine to bump everything I have to C5T3 but I will also copy everything I have as well. I haven't tried the conjure function yet since I can't see or hear spirits so I'm not sure how well that would work for me or how I would be able to tell if it worked.

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Aw man, Y'all are making want one LOL :)

nnhx
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Should be getting mine this week or next! Will be using it to transmute spells to one piece for sure

You only need one person in your life other than yourself
who truly believes in you, supports you and loves you
unconditionally.

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My advice if you have one or plan to get one soon- relax and just let things happen naturally if you want to try out the conjure feature. :)

I can say it definitely works. :mrgreen:

Sincerely,

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I may have to consider one of these.