The truths the dead learn, is there a book about it?

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Phantasma
Zodiac:

Thank you! :)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

KatThanatos wrote:Thank you! :)
Hey you are very welcome!!!! I just hope that you can find some information to help you in what you were looking for, I have read some of these books myself and they are really interesting!!!! 7\ :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

KatThanatos wrote:I was looking for a book about a psychic of some sort who frequently speaks with the dead
but that is what we are currently doing, as spirit keepers... we are conversing with the deceased.

CH offers a spell called "contact the dead" which they cast on gemstones. It will help you connect to those who have moved over.

Really though, I'd recommend engaging Noctifera and Xeritch in discussion on the subject of Death. They are Necromancers and they have good knowledge of Death.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
KatThanatos wrote:I was looking for a book about a psychic of some sort who frequently speaks with the dead
but that is what we are currently doing, as spirit keepers... we are conversing with the deceased.

CH offers a spell called "contact the dead" which they cast on gemstones. It will help you connect to those who have moved over.

Really though, I'd recommend engaging Noctifera and Xeritch in discussion on the subject of Death. They are Necromancers and they have good knowledge of Death.
I agree with this, both Noc and Xeritch know quite a bit about this, and since we are spirit keepers, you are doing just that, if you have any human spirits in your keep, you could just ask them for yourself about what you want to know ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

All the suggestions are great, and exactly what I would recommend. Especially in communicating with human spirits in your keep.

You could also look at some documentaries like "Afterlife" from 2011, and "The Afterlife Investigations" from 2010.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't have any spirits just yet...I am waiting to get mine after my friend gets hers in the mail, which she has already received the dragon she says. He granted her a lot of things when he first got there :) I want to eventually get a couple human spirits that can aid me when I train horses, like the ancient trainer Xenophon, who was also a scholar I believe. But for now, I'm trying to learn everything I can before I order my first spirit :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I don't really care to delve into more than I already have on an open forum, but I've addressed the subject many times from my own experience and I would bet if you use the forum search function you could find a lot of other perspectives as well..

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... fe#p290668

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... fe#p395357

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... fe#p524214

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... fe#p513622

As someone who has had a unique connection to the spirit realm since birth, I haven't so much sought out the things I have seen so much as they have been thrust upon me. When you're surrounded by a lot of death that's the norm, and in my lifetime I've experienced the afterlife process of those deceased alongside them.

My husband is a mortician and that goes with the territory for him as well, being sensitive already and then constantly surrounded by death. You learn a lot whether you mean to or not, while a natural fascination helps to develop that understanding..

A lot of new agey types (pardon the frank acknowledgment), like to discuss the 'light at the end of the tunnel' phenomena as if the afterlife is all light and angels and peace and karma winding around.
The immediate (time nonexistent) afterlife is not in itself 'Heaven' or 'Hell'.. It is simply the transition of 'death' and it can be as troubling as it can be faceted with serenity. It's very dualistic - and more a state of being than a place of being.

Eventually everyone winds up where their consciousness has influenced them to seek; an eventual residence of the spirit is going to differ vastly. All of these pantheons, these realms or 'heavens' according to each mythology are more astral than spiritual and I would say you aren't relegated to hang around any one place once you die. But for many it's as simple as finding 'home', finding 'peace' and wherever that is.. that's your resting place.

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I did use the search function actually. Everything I found wasn't what I was looking for.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hm.. alright. If my response was of no aid then I guess, I don't quite get what you're looking for.

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It seems so...I always seem to ask the questions that no one can answer :/

Return to “Human”