GA or WA? Gorse Fae? sugar fae? tulip faes?

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

hey I have a female gorse fae named G, a Sugar fae named D and twin tulip fae sisters Tina and Tayana and I'm trying to figure out if they're grey arts or white arts but I can't figure it out. G says shes GA but i think she more WA than GA. D broke my oven he says so i will assume he's dark arts until further notice but tina and tayana i'm clueless and need help on. how should I classify them? Tina says white arts and she was tugging on my ear to get my attention lol aren't my fae awesome? :U

Edit: apologies for the rambling but this is the results of me talking with my fae as I type this up lol :\

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

First and foremost it is not customary to put your spirits names in a post. Second the tulip fae are indeed wa. The other two I would ask Mags about.

Where did you purchase these other two types of fae? You can always ask the seller which they are.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Faery”