Sodium Fluoride: Blocking Your Pineal Gland?

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
daqaz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eneron

Sodium Fluoride: Blocking Your Pineal Gland
http://majestictruth.wordpress.com/2012 ... eal-gland/

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

daqaz wrote:Sodium Fluoride: Blocking Your Pineal Gland
http://majestictruth.wordpress.com/2012 ... eal-gland/
Thank you for that link!

I avoid fluoride since many many years now and thank goodness over here it is not added to our drinking water either.
I have read many studies on fluoride and it´s effect on our brain and pineal gland <= what we would all love to develope further!!
I occupy myself a lot with the subject of nutrition and the effect on our spiritual bodies and spiritual abilities.

The interaction between our input and the resulting output into our energy field and/or "physical body" can not be denied.

Substances like Fluoride are added to the drinking water, toothpaste, salt. Small childrens teeth get lubricated with fluoride because it makes them supposedly strong... :W

There are many studies that describe the silent damping effect of fluoride on the pineal Gland.

Imo a very interesting and important subject! :X

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for posting I wasn't aware it was in salt. I'm not supposed to use table salt because its not good for you.This information will help reinforce that message. I try to avoid fluoride where I can. I don't use toothpaste with fluoride. I try to control the water drink I by bringing my own (reverse osmosis).Water intake is harder to control given water is part of what we eat and drink.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

BLAZE wrote:Thank you for posting I wasn't aware it was in salt. I'm not supposed to use table salt because its not good for you.This information will help reinforce that message. I try to avoid fluoride where I can. I don't use toothpaste with fluoride. I try to control the water drink I by bringing my own (reverse osmosis).Water intake is harder to control given water is part of what we eat and drink.
In table salt a fluoride addition must be declared. Conventional table salt should be avoided anyway, as it is pure natrium chloride (NaCl), sodium chloride. This is available with the addition of iodine and, indeed, with addition of fluoride.
It is best to use pure sea salt or crystal salt without chemical additives.

Yes, when it comes to drinking water I also use water filters (although we already have a good quality drinking water). Reverse Osmosis is a good way to cleanse and energize water. I also use carbon filters for cleansing water plus other means to revitalize water. Water is a great carrier of information.

Skyclad
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: basilisk
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Skyclad
Zodiac:

Yes, fluoride calcifies the pineal gland. I find removing fluoride as well as decalcifying using binaural beats,reiki and crystal healing helps.

Tenebrae
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own...
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself...
My magical/paranormal name...: Tenebrae
Zodiac:

This is quite significant problem here in the United States, where they gave my generation fluoride tablets in elementary school and never told us not to swallow. That's excluding the fluoride content of our water, toothpaste, mouthwash, and everything else they manage to slip it into. While you're detoxifying your body, you can supplement yourself with melatonin since it's likely that you'll be producing far less...but I'd use this very sparingly as your pineal gland will determine that you are "manufacturing" enough without it and regulate your dosage internally. This means that when you have detoxified, your pineal gland won't be producing as much melatonin naturally because you've been supplementing, and there will be a weening period until it begins proper production.

As for detoxing, lots of Vitamin C and Iodine, if I remember correctly. Both of these help flush your system and work towards decalcification. Recently, hallucinogenic mushrooms have been revealed to have the ability to promote growth of new brain cells and regenerate the damaged...something having to do with the Psilocybin itself. It's currently being looked into as a cure to depression and post traumatic stress disorder. The condition of both ailments has been improved through the introduction of Psilocybin. One study over seas was made upon individuals with depression, short term use heightened their opinion towards life significantly...and after the study concluded, there was a follow up forty years later where they were asked how they were doing; the experience was so profound that it had a psychological impact throughout the years that maintained that more positive outlook on life...leaving the researchers considering Psilocybin as a potential cure to depression...one that you only have to take once, or for a short duration, in your life to have long lasting results. It completely metabolizes in the body, so these long term effects were purely psychological in nature...though the Psilocybin may have repaired some mental damage they could have received as well. The regenerative effects were discovered in a new study with individuals who suffer post traumatic stress disorder, where it repaired the damage to the brain both physical and psychological...taking away many of the symptoms and potentially curing it through longer term use.

These mushrooms can be grown through a fairly complex method that you can find online at various websites promoting their use. Don't go out to the cow pasture...it's not sanitary and your risk of getting a bacterial infection through these naturally grown variants is more likely. Despite being illegal to grow within the United States, you can still legally purchase the mycelia legally...something having to do with educational purposes trumping the legalities. Either way, it's up to you if you wish to turn that mycelia into something that's illegal...but considering the recent studies, it may be worth it to do so and then plead freedom of religion if ever you're caught.

Freedom of religion can, if you have a good lawyer, get you off of a drug charge...as several marijuana churches have used alongside peyote churches throughout the united states. It's all kept pretty quiet, but you can look these accounts up online...it was pretty shocking to discover when I did. That said, I've unfortunately not had the opportunity to go fully into the detoxing system, nor indulge in mushrooms...but I would like to do so as soon as possible. I fear that the years of living here in the United States may have caused quite a bit of damage that I want to have repaired...it's one of the several reasons I become ordained, in the cause that I'll ever have to plead my case under freedom of religion and want to look a bit more official.

That aside, all this information can be found online and is relatively easy to look up.

Artwork by: Kate Strolen
Concept by: Myself

"Manipulatively seductive and wrapped within a facade of innocence, you'll find yourself enthralled only to discover I'm nothing remotely healthy...if you value your sanity...."

"What wondrously wicked webs we weave..."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My hubby is a big fan of buying distilled water, in lieu of using tap water to drink, cook or make coffee/tea/etc. Our city puts fluoride in the water, and that's one of the reasons he didn't want to use it.

When we married, he had a machine that actually distilled it, but that thing used to drive me nuts. It threw off a LOT of heat, not a good thing in summertime, and it was LOUD. I used to feel like we had to turn the TV up uncomfortably loud in order to hear it over the noise.

When said machine finally died, I talked Mr. Hubby into just buying distilled water from the supermarket, and we've done that ever since.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

It's not just that it blocks the pineal gland, but most sources of fluoride used in city water is actually a by-product of fertilizer production. It is not only horrible for your spirituality, but dangerously toxic.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... t=fluoride

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

In contrast to the statements that made the rounds for decades, applied synthetic fluoride compounds in high doses for so-called fluorosis can be seen in a state of weakened teeth and a drastic increase in caries!

Actually caries is more common in countries with fluoridated drinking water than in countries without this practice. Here in Germany the drinking water is not fluoridated, but instead the consumption of fluoridated products (dental care, salt, mineral water ) is "recommended"...hehe.

Fluorides in products are toxins that accumulate in the body, even after years and years of fluoride abuse it can become a serious health problem. Fluorides can interfere with the activity of important enzymes and bind calcium per se, so calcium is no longer available for the organism.

(Tenebrae wrote about Vitamin C and Iodine to detox. Vitamin C: yes. Iodine only when it comes from sources like Spirulina or Chlorella or natural sea salt, because iodine will use Calcium and rob the organsim of it.)

Fluorides can contribute to the development of hyperactivity and/or lethargy, arthritis, thyroid disorders, dementia and cancer. In addition they are intended to have a lowering effect on the IQ and can cause DNA damage.

If one wants to avoid fluoride it is very difficult especially in countries with water fluoridation. The person can not get around getting a powerful water filter system! This not only frees the drinking water of fluorides but also the water in the bathroom (the shower water fluorides penetrate through the skin into the body) and the garden (using fluoridated water in the garden and the vegetables are loaded with Fluorides)

Toothpaste without fluoride - there are fortunately more and more, but rather the health food stores have them than the supermarket . Also check the small print on Mineral water bottles. Select the unfluoridated version.

Detox fluorides:

Already present in the body and embedded fluorides can be dredged with the following methods

- Fluoride Detox with liver Cleansers

The regular performance of a liver cleansing can be very effective if you want to banish fluorides and other toxins from the body. With bitter substances and liver-strengthening herbs the organsim can be assisted in the detoxification process.

For example, with preparations from milk thistle seeds, dandelion root, burdock root, turmeric, etc.

On the other hand it is recommended at regular intervals (at most once a month and not more than three times) to carry out a so-called liver - gallbladder cleansing with grapefruit juice and olive oil , in which the gallbladder and bile ducts of debris and toxins released while the liver functions are improved .

However, the so-called liver - gall bladder cleaning should not be performed if gallstones are diagnosed. These can break off and - depending on size - lead to extremely painful colic. For removal of gallstones is a long-term natural, surplus base diet with occasional juice curing (only beetroot, cucumber and carrot juice, green smoothies and hot water with lemon drink) and the simultaneous avoidance of mucus and acid forming foods (bakery and farinaceous products , dairy products, etc. ) is far more promising.

- Liver - Gallbladder Flush

Fasting three days with freshly pressed apple juice from sour apples as possible .
Take a natural laxative on the third day or do one enema .
On the fourth day you drink apple juice again. In the evening, at least two hours after your last drink apple, and just before you go to bed, drink a liter of olive oil eighth best quality mixed with 200 milliliters of freshly squeezed grapefruit or lemon juice. Then, you set yourself straight to bed - possibly with a warm liver packs .
On the morning of the fifth day you will be a wide variety of stones and grit excrete (whose origin is not clear on the one hand, the presence of which on the other hand here, however, is not the point! - because it 's just about the Fluoride detoxification!!). This day begins with fresh ripe fruits . In the afternoon you can take the first light meal .

- Fluorides Dredge with humic acids

Humic acids are natural acids found in peat or humus - rich soils and are commonly used in natural medicine to combat Candida albicans.

However, they also prevent the absorption of toxins such as heavy metals, nitrates, endotoxins (from the decay of bacteria released toxins), but also fluorides into the tissue by absorbing these toxins themselves and bring them to excretion.

- Fluorides Dredge with borax

Borates ( boron ) should be good fluoride remover. Favorable borate source is borax ( sodium borate as known). In the U.S. it is sold as a water softener and detergent in the supermarkets . About Borax , there are variously reports that it would successfully support the detoxification of sodium fluoride.

However, it should only be taken in really tiny units with pure water. ( Occupied distributed in small portions throughout the day ) Even as little as 1/32 up to a quarter of a teaspoon of borax in one liter of water was found in both studies to be safe and effective. The dose of one-eighth teaspoon with a little sea salt (always on a liter of water ) to be particularly effective. However, please note this, this leaflet .

- Fluorides dredge with iodine

Clinical tests have shown that iodine can increase the breakdown of fluoride in the urine. Often the conventional diet is deficient in iodine. Sea vegetables such as hijiki, dulse or arame seaweed can be helpful here.

Also microalgae supplements such as spirulina or chlorella contain iodine. However, the fluoride detoxification robbed with the help of iodine the body valuable calcium.

Therefore, a high quality calcium magnesium source should be used (eg, Sango marine coral) in this case. In addition, the intake of lecithin is recommended for fluoride removal with iodine.
About a specific dosage nothing is mentioned in the sources unfortunately.

- Fluorides Dredge with melatonin

Although conclusive evidence stands still, due to some american herbalists melatonin is to remove to remove fluoride from the body. Melatonin is a hormone that in a pea-sized portion of the diencephalon - is produced from serotonin and controls, among other things, the day - night rhythm of the human body - the pineal gland (epiphysis) .

In the pineal gland as well as calcium fluorides accumulate with age from lime compounds . At the same time the production of melatonin the older we get decreases. Now if melatonin ingested in the form of a dietary supplement, this will lead to a decalcification of the pineal gland and thus to remove the resident fluoride.

Melatonin is subject to the pharmaceutical law in Germany and can not be sold as a dietary supplement over here. In the U.S., however, melatonin supplements are available over the counter and give people there already more melatonin. In the U.S. more Melatonin than Aspirin goes over the counter...

Meanwhile, it is believed that melatonin - as it is neuroprotective and prevents free radicals - could protect against Alzheimer's.
Melatonin should only be taken in the evening, because it makes you sleepy and otherwise, can irritate the day - night cycle .

In addition to taking melatonin in the form of dietary supplements you should exercise a lot, eat healthy (this rather too little than too much food ) and meditate regularly or perform relaxation exercises.

Accompanying measures to fluoride excretion:

Accompanying the detoxification methods mentioned above, the following measures in the excretion of fluoride (or other toxins) can be extremely helpful:

A biological and alkaline diet supports a healthy foundation and sufficient vitality plus minerals on which the organism can rely grateful during detoxification processes and help the body to maintain its performance even in difficult times.

Drink as much as possible - of course, only fluoride-free water or basic herbal teas.

Bentonite (preferably together with psyllium husk powder) binds pollutants and ensures their rapid excretion via the intestine.

Turmeric promotes the regeneration and activity of the liver and increases the detoxification ability. The yellow spice can be enjoyed daily as a tea (add a pinch of it in a cup of hot water , stir and drink) .

Cayenne pepper is considered as a traditional blood purifier. The sharp powder also helps with high blood pressure, diabetes, circulatory disorders and arthritis. It supports kidney function and increases the removal of waste products from the digestive system.

Parsley detoxifies by its stimulating effect on the bladder and kidneys. The chlorophyll-rich plant flushes cleanses and disinfects the urinary tract, causing their detoxification. Integration of the parsley leaf is a wise addition in your daily diet .

Chlorella is known as a means for binding mercury. However, Chlorella binds other heavy metals, radioactive substances, as well as formaldehyde and poisons from insecticides. For the excretion of fluorides the microalgae can therefore also be used successfully.
(I consume Chlorella since 14 years along with Spirulina. Chlorella in intervalls, Spirulina daily.)

Dry saunas set free fluorides, which are stored in adipose tissue. Do not forget to drink enough. The best tea blends that have kidney tonic effect, such as goldenrod or horsetail.

Vitamin C is also a great addition of any fluoride removal program. Natural sources of vitamin C are far better than ascorbic acid powder from the supermarket or drugstore. For natural vitamin C there is no consumption restrictions . So take as much of it as possible.

We should regularly detox our bodies of different toxins so that they will not accumulate and cause serious health problems.

AND we don´t wanna be robbed of our natural resource the pineal gland can grant us!!!

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Luminoire wrote:In contrast to the statements that made the rounds for decades, applied synthetic fluoride compounds in high doses for so-called fluorosis can be seen in a state of weakened teeth and a drastic increase in caries!

Actually caries is more common in countries with fluoridated drinking water than in countries without this practice. Here in Germany the drinking water is not fluoridated, but instead the consumption of fluoridated products (dental care, salt, mineral water ) is "recommended"...hehe.

Fluorides in products are toxins that accumulate in the body, even after years and years of fluoride abuse it can become a serious health problem. Fluorides can interfere with the activity of important enzymes and bind calcium per se, so calcium is no longer available for the organism.

(Tenebrae wrote about Vitamin C and Iodine to detox. Vitamin C: yes. Iodine only when it comes from sources like Spirulina or Chlorella or natural sea salt, because iodine will use Calcium and rob the organsim of it.)

Fluorides can contribute to the development of hyperactivity and/or lethargy, arthritis, thyroid disorders, dementia and cancer. In addition they are intended to have a lowering effect on the IQ and can cause DNA damage.

If one wants to avoid fluoride it is very difficult especially in countries with water fluoridation. The person can not get around getting a powerful water filter system! This not only frees the drinking water of fluorides but also the water in the bathroom (the shower water fluorides penetrate through the skin into the body) and the garden (using fluoridated water in the garden and the vegetables are loaded with Fluorides)

Toothpaste without fluoride - there are fortunately more and more, but rather the health food stores have them than the supermarket . Also check the small print on Mineral water bottles. Select the unfluoridated version.

Detox fluorides:

Already present in the body and embedded fluorides can be dredged with the following methods

- Fluoride Detox with liver Cleansers

The regular performance of a liver cleansing can be very effective if you want to banish fluorides and other toxins from the body. With bitter substances and liver-strengthening herbs the organsim can be assisted in the detoxification process.

For example, with preparations from milk thistle seeds, dandelion root, burdock root, turmeric, etc.

On the other hand it is recommended at regular intervals (at most once a month and not more than three times) to carry out a so-called liver - gallbladder cleansing with grapefruit juice and olive oil , in which the gallbladder and bile ducts of debris and toxins released while the liver functions are improved .

However, the so-called liver - gall bladder cleaning should not be performed if gallstones are diagnosed. These can break off and - depending on size - lead to extremely painful colic. For removal of gallstones is a long-term natural, surplus base diet with occasional juice curing (only beetroot, cucumber and carrot juice, green smoothies and hot water with lemon drink) and the simultaneous avoidance of mucus and acid forming foods (bakery and farinaceous products , dairy products, etc. ) is far more promising.

- Liver - Gallbladder Flush

Fasting three days with freshly pressed apple juice from sour apples as possible .
Take a natural laxative on the third day or do one enema .
On the fourth day you drink apple juice again. In the evening, at least two hours after your last drink apple, and just before you go to bed, drink a liter of olive oil eighth best quality mixed with 200 milliliters of freshly squeezed grapefruit or lemon juice. Then, you set yourself straight to bed - possibly with a warm liver packs .
On the morning of the fifth day you will be a wide variety of stones and grit excrete (whose origin is not clear on the one hand, the presence of which on the other hand here, however, is not the point! - because it 's just about the Fluoride detoxification!!). This day begins with fresh ripe fruits . In the afternoon you can take the first light meal .

- Fluorides Dredge with humic acids

Humic acids are natural acids found in peat or humus - rich soils and are commonly used in natural medicine to combat Candida albicans.

However, they also prevent the absorption of toxins such as heavy metals, nitrates, endotoxins (from the decay of bacteria released toxins), but also fluorides into the tissue by absorbing these toxins themselves and bring them to excretion.

- Fluorides Dredge with borax

Borates ( boron ) should be good fluoride remover. Favorable borate source is borax ( sodium borate as known). In the U.S. it is sold as a water softener and detergent in the supermarkets . About Borax , there are variously reports that it would successfully support the detoxification of sodium fluoride.

However, it should only be taken in really tiny units with pure water. ( Occupied distributed in small portions throughout the day ) Even as little as 1/32 up to a quarter of a teaspoon of borax in one liter of water was found in both studies to be safe and effective. The dose of one-eighth teaspoon with a little sea salt (always on a liter of water ) to be particularly effective. However, please note this, this leaflet .

- Fluorides dredge with iodine

Clinical tests have shown that iodine can increase the breakdown of fluoride in the urine. Often the conventional diet is deficient in iodine. Sea vegetables such as hijiki, dulse or arame seaweed can be helpful here.

Also microalgae supplements such as spirulina or chlorella contain iodine. However, the fluoride detoxification robbed with the help of iodine the body valuable calcium.

Therefore, a high quality calcium magnesium source should be used (eg, Sango marine coral) in this case. In addition, the intake of lecithin is recommended for fluoride removal with iodine.
About a specific dosage nothing is mentioned in the sources unfortunately.

- Fluorides Dredge with melatonin

Although conclusive evidence stands still, due to some american herbalists melatonin is to remove to remove fluoride from the body. Melatonin is a hormone that in a pea-sized portion of the diencephalon - is produced from serotonin and controls, among other things, the day - night rhythm of the human body - the pineal gland (epiphysis) .

In the pineal gland as well as calcium fluorides accumulate with age from lime compounds . At the same time the production of melatonin the older we get decreases. Now if melatonin ingested in the form of a dietary supplement, this will lead to a decalcification of the pineal gland and thus to remove the resident fluoride.

Melatonin is subject to the pharmaceutical law in Germany and can not be sold as a dietary supplement over here. In the U.S., however, melatonin supplements are available over the counter and give people there already more melatonin. In the U.S. more Melatonin than Aspirin goes over the counter...

Meanwhile, it is believed that melatonin - as it is neuroprotective and prevents free radicals - could protect against Alzheimer's.
Melatonin should only be taken in the evening, because it makes you sleepy and otherwise, can irritate the day - night cycle .

In addition to taking melatonin in the form of dietary supplements you should exercise a lot, eat healthy (this rather too little than too much food ) and meditate regularly or perform relaxation exercises.

Accompanying measures to fluoride excretion:

Accompanying the detoxification methods mentioned above, the following measures in the excretion of fluoride (or other toxins) can be extremely helpful:

A biological and alkaline diet supports a healthy foundation and sufficient vitality plus minerals on which the organism can rely grateful during detoxification processes and help the body to maintain its performance even in difficult times.

Drink as much as possible - of course, only fluoride-free water or basic herbal teas.

Bentonite (preferably together with psyllium husk powder) binds pollutants and ensures their rapid excretion via the intestine.

Turmeric promotes the regeneration and activity of the liver and increases the detoxification ability. The yellow spice can be enjoyed daily as a tea (add a pinch of it in a cup of hot water , stir and drink) .

Cayenne pepper is considered as a traditional blood purifier. The sharp powder also helps with high blood pressure, diabetes, circulatory disorders and arthritis. It supports kidney function and increases the removal of waste products from the digestive system.

Parsley detoxifies by its stimulating effect on the bladder and kidneys. The chlorophyll-rich plant flushes cleanses and disinfects the urinary tract, causing their detoxification. Integration of the parsley leaf is a wise addition in your daily diet .

Chlorella is known as a means for binding mercury. However, Chlorella binds other heavy metals, radioactive substances, as well as formaldehyde and poisons from insecticides. For the excretion of fluorides the microalgae can therefore also be used successfully.
(I consume Chlorella since 14 years along with Spirulina. Chlorella in intervalls, Spirulina daily.)

Dry saunas set free fluorides, which are stored in adipose tissue. Do not forget to drink enough. The best tea blends that have kidney tonic effect, such as goldenrod or horsetail.

Vitamin C is also a great addition of any fluoride removal program. Natural sources of vitamin C are far better than ascorbic acid powder from the supermarket or drugstore. For natural vitamin C there is no consumption restrictions . So take as much of it as possible.

We should regularly detox our bodies of different toxins so that they will not accumulate and cause serious health problems.

AND we don´t wanna be robbed of our natural resource the pineal gland can grant us!!!
Wow!!! Thanks for all that Luminoire. It's really helpful information.

Bellatrix Lestrange posted a recipe for homemade, flouride free toothpaste on here a couple of years ago. This is the link to her post if anyone is interested (although I know some can buy it locally, it isn't easily available in my area)...
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... te#p298804

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”